Zone1 I'm leaving again

I am contemplating leaving as well. The verbal attack of my dead father (US Army) by a certain member yesterday has me thinking second thoughts of this place. Stomping on my dead fathers grave and doing unspeakable acts (since deleted) did it for me. Never in my entire life have I read something so disgusting or disrespectful. See my signature for details.
This is a message board and not a support group. There are many assholes posting at this site that really don't give a damn about your personal life. I never mention anything about my family because I know some moron will try to disparage me.

I am contemplating leaving as well. The verbal attack of my dead father (US Army) by a certain member yesterday has me thinking second thoughts of this place. Stomping on my dead fathers grave and doing unspeakable acts (since deleted) did it for me. Never in my entire life have I read something so disgusting or disrespectful. See my signature for details.
Don’t give them the satisfaction.

This is a message board and not a support group. There are many assholes posting at this site that really don't give a damn about your personal life. I never mention anything about my family because I know some moron will try to disparage me.
Do not disagree but it is virtual reality and all words are theatre and with no real meaning . I cannot conceive of anything that anybody might say about me that would give me a moment of disquiet . It is literally all in the mind .

Do not disagree but it is virtual reality and all words are theatre and with no real meaning . I cannot conceive of anything that anybody might say about me that would give me a moment of disquiet . It is literally all in the mind .
This place is entertainment for me and not a place I would discuss family issues.

Don’t give them the satisfaction.
These last few weeks have been stressful. Lost our third child at 10 weeks, and my mom is in Hospice. This Rust Cohle has no respect for dead family members that just so happened to serve in the US Army. Dancing on my dead fathers grave and desecration pushed me out of here. A few other reasons as well (all reported), allegations that I touched my children, I am a homo, I beat my wife, I do bad things to animals. If this is a sampling of a slice of America, America is in trouble.

You, Penelope MarcATL , The Banker and a few other are respectful.

Headed to hospice now. Got to go.

These last few weeks have been stressful. Lost our third child at 10 weeks, and my mom is in Hospice. This Rust Cohle has no respect for dead family members that just so happened to serve in the US Army. Dancing on my dead fathers grave and desecration pushed me out of here. A few other reasons as well (all reported), allegations that I touched my children, I am a homo, I beat my wife, I do bad things to animals. If this is a sampling of a slice of America, America is in trouble.

I’m very sorry for your loss. I don’t blame you at all for leaving. Some of these people are incredibly hateful. Good luck in the future, I will stay and continue the fight in your absence.

So let me get this straight.

Someone that you don't know and doesn't know you disrespected the supposed memory of someone they didn't know and had no proof ever existed but the postings of someone they don't know actual exists... and you're upset.

Get a grip on yourself.

Newsflash...if you believe everything people post on internet message boards... you're going to have a life as tough as my father...an exiled Nigerian Prince who desperately needs your help reclaiming his inheritance.

I found that damn money and I'm NOT giving it back.

This is not the place to air your personal problems. Many of your posts are hostile to other people so I am not surprised at some of the responses. Try showing respect for other members posting here and maybe you will receive some empathy in return.

This is not the place to air your personal problems. Many of your posts are hostile to other people so I am not surprised at some of the responses. Try showing respect for other members posting here and maybe you will receive some empathy in return.
IMG_2226.jpeg

There are a lot of total wackos out there.
Worse still the highly conservative mods are looking to cancel culture any facts against Trump.
Then they let people disrespect your family.

For the most part, the mods care more about protecting Trump, than having a good and factual message board

There are a lot of total wackos out there.
Worse still the highly conservative mods are looking to cancel culture any facts against Trump.
Then they let people disrespect your family.

For the most part, the mods care more about protecting Trump, than having a good and factual message board

Can you provide examples of what you are referencing.

These are strong accusations you are putting forth.

Best of luck.

Life can be pretty overwhelming. Make sure you are getting the support you need.

July 5th......Leaving.

July 16th.....still posting.

Not gone yet.

Which, in my estimation, is a good thing.

Dante is a thoughtful poster.

Can you provide examples of what you are referencing.

These are strong accusations you are putting forth.
They constantly cancel threads I start that follow the rules, but have vicious facts or economic data in them that the conservative mods do not like.

Forum List

Back