Zone1 I'm leaving again

Tanton?

I have deep roots there...

Of that I have no doubt.

Taunton State Hospital is a psychiatric hospital located on Hodges Avenue in Taunton, Massachusetts. Established in 1854, it was originally known as the State Lunatic Asylum at Taunton.

you're such a fool, a tool, and a stool if you believe this is to be taken as an insult

Good that you didn't take it as an insult.

This is the general forum. I don't insult here.

I have both standards and morals. :cool:

you never did get IT

sad
I am contemplating leaving as well. The verbal attack of my dead father (US Army) by a certain member yesterday has me thinking second thoughts of this place. Stomping on my dead fathers grave and doing unspeakable acts (since deleted) did it for me. Never in my entire life have I read something so disgusting or disrespectful. See my signature for details.

I am contemplating leaving as well. The verbal attack of my dead father (US Army) by a certain member yesterday has me thinking second thoughts of this place. Stomping on my dead fathers grave and doing unspeakable acts (since deleted) did it for me. Never in my entire life have I read something so disgusting or disrespectful. See my signature for details.
Yes, you should go.

Good decision.

So let me get this straight.

Someone that you don't know and doesn't know you disrespected the supposed memory of someone they didn't know and had no proof ever existed but the postings of someone they don't know actual exists... and you're upset.

Get a grip on yourself.

Newsflash...if you believe everything people post on internet message boards... you're going to have a life as tough as my father...an exiled Nigerian Prince who desperately needs your help reclaiming his inheritance.

Forum List

Back