I'm Jackson and I am BACK!

hello poster formally known as briggs
Does that make him Briggs and Jackson?
that would be a great name for a personal injury law firm.
Have you been injured or suffered death due to this stay at home order? call Briggs and Jackson, we will fight for your rights.
HA! I am back again. I am not going to touch anything anymore. I'll take a minute and read the posts I missed while I was in my schizophrenic state.

That is so cool, Jackson! Congrats! Was it a flaw in the board system that allowed you to be hijacked in the first place?

Have you been injured or suffered death due to this stay at home order? call Briggs and Jackson, we will fight for your rights.
That was great. It does have a nice ring to it, doesn't it?
And when not fighting legal claims, you can mow lawns on the side. ;)

Thank you so many of you for going through that with me. Flacaltenn helped me. He's a wizard!

Hope to hear from all of you again!
It's good to see you're back, Jackson.
Technically, (s)he never left. :rolleyes:
You are right. Whew!
It's like you NEVER left! Keep telling your selves that. And NEVER forget, "You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!" (Quote courtesy of long-time UK pub rocker and a founding member of Mott the Hoople, Ian Hunter, who titled one of his solo albums that.)

That is so cool, Jackson! Congrats! Was it a flaw in the board system that allowed you to be hijacked in the first place?
I guess so. Not sure. But Flacaltenn told me too type in and con't put a password and see if Jackson would appear. I typed in Messageboard and wallah! I just can't use my short cut.

That was great. It does have a nice ring to it, doesn't it?
And when not fighting legal claims, you can mow lawns on the side. ;)
Sounds good to me. I'll charge $300 an hour.

Forum List

Back