Contra Fighter U.S.A.

Fed Starving

Reaction score
Not naturally political but theres a crisis in America right now with this coronavirus and since everything shut down immediately following a great recession thought I would join another of these things and get properly socialized on these topics and learn something political because I'm so stupid at this. Huge topic is coronavirus, Trump, Brexit and what else?

Billyboom

Gold Member
Reaction score
Racism, hatred of Liberals. That kind of thing.

OldLady

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Welcome Fed Starving. You'll learn a lot about both sides of the issue. Just be careful not to automatically believe everything you read. Google for confirmation is your friend.

Kick off your shoes and have a little snack. Hope it won't spoil your supper.

1585258191753.png

JGalt

Platinum Member
Reaction score
By "Contra" do you mean one of those right-wing Nicaraguan fighters who were killing communists?

Dead Central-American communists give me a tingle down my leg.
:04:

OP
Fed Starving

Fed Starving

Reaction score
By "Contra" do you mean one of those right-wing Nicaraguan fighters who were killing communists?

A dead commie can't make #1 split his earnings between #100 and #500. Yeah, contra jungle fighter commie killer badass.

JGalt

Platinum Member
Reaction score

A dead commie can't make #1 split his earnings between #100 and #500. Yeah, contra jungle fighter commie killer badass.

No idea what you just said, but it sounds good to me.
:laugh:

DOTR

Gold Member
Reaction score
Not naturally political but theres a crisis in America right now with this coronavirus and since everything shut down immediately following a great recession thought I would join another of these things and get properly socialized on these topics and learn something political because I'm so stupid at this. Huge topic is coronavirus, Trump, Brexit and what else?

The left is moving in Britain and demanding a halt to Brexit due to the China Virus. The particulars may differ but all over the world the left is the left. "Never let a good crisis go to waste"

jwoodie

Gold Member
Reaction score
Just make note of who constantly brings up racism, hatred, etc.:

Billyboom

Gold Member
Reaction score
Just make note of who constantly brings up racism, hatred, etc.:

Broke Loser
Harmonica

OP
Fed Starving

Fed Starving

Reaction score
The left is moving in Britain and demanding a halt to Brexit due to the China Virus. The particulars may differ but all over the world the left is the left. "Never let a good crisis go to waste"
All over the world the left is the non-native immigrant.

xband

Gold Member
Reaction score
Corona is wore than Agent Orange.

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to USMB, FedStarving. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Most reactions - Past 7 days