I'm Jackson and I am BACK!

hello poster formally known as briggs
Does that make him Briggs and Jackson?
that would be a great name for a personal injury law firm.
Have you been injured or suffered death due to this stay at home order? call Briggs and Jackson, we will fight for your rights.
That was great. It does have a nice ring to it, doesn't it?
And when not fighting legal claims, you can mow lawns on the side. ;)
Sounds good to me. I'll charge $300 an hour.
That better be one helluva mow with fringe benefits. ;)

ITMT, the real question is whether the alias who took your account has been booted off the group.
It turned out to be my own with only my posts. Who ever said they saw Jackson posting on Monday really meant Sunday. And, it was my last post before the dilemma. So it was my posts and my account and no one was using it.
You've been very naughty And a lot of trouble. We may have to put you through the paddle wheel and SPANK you!
And, I'm a former teacher....
What level and what subject(s) did you teach?
Grades 1thru 6
That must have been challenging and fun. I respect all of those that teach or taught our children, and especially those who are or were woefully underpaid FOR that work.

Wb, Jack! (son)

Where's the little white doggie?

There's other teachers here.

Unko, OldLady, Admiral Rockwell Tory, Not gonna put her out there..you..somebody I'm missing.. hmm..
Maybe one of these would do?

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg
external-content.duckduckgo.com2.jpg

Have you been injured or suffered death due to this stay at home order? call Briggs and Jackson, we will fight for your rights.

ITMT, the real question is whether the alias who took your account has been booted off the group.
It turned out to be my own with only my posts. Who ever said they saw Jackson posting on Monday really meant Sunday. And, it was my last post before the dilemma. So it was my posts and my account and no one was using it.
You've been very naughty And a lot of trouble. We may have to put you through the paddle wheel and SPANK you!
Grades 1thru 6
That must have been challenging and fun. I respect all of those that teach or taught our children, and especially those who are or were woefully underpaid FOR that work.
I loved teaching. I always taught in the inner city. That's where we need the good teachers.

Grades 1thru 6
I loved teaching. I always taught in the inner city. That's where we need the good teachers.

What did you teach?

Grades 1thru 6
Wow, inner city. I'm sure that took some toughness and dedication. Thank you for teaching the kids.

Grades 1thru 6
Good teaching comes not from a mere accurate, effective portrayal of the proscribed curriculum, good teaching comes from that ineffable quality of conveying to the class that warm, human, caring quality of morality, fairness and decency which cannot be found in any textbook.

Grades 1thru 6
Wow, inner city. I'm sure that took some toughness and dedication. Thank you for teaching the kids.
I didn't have to be tough. You respect the children, they will respect you.

Grades 1thru 6
Good teaching comes not from a mere accurate, effective portrayal of the proscribed curriculum, good teaching comes from that ineffable quality of conveying to the class that warm, human, caring quality of morality, fairness and decency which cannot be found in any textbook.
You are absolutely right. I even wrote my own curriculum, was a teacher consultant (although I hated that)

Grades 1thru 6
The money didn't matter. I loved my job.

Grades 1thru 6

What did you teach?
Title I Those are children who are disadvantaged and the lowest functioning in the grade.

Last edited:

Grades 1thru 6

What did you teach?
Title I Those are children who are disadvantaged and the lowest functioning in the class.
It takes a special kind of teacher to do that. Oh! I know a couple.

Grades 1thru 6

What did you teach?
Title I Those are children who are disadvantaged and the lowest functioning in the class.
It takes a special kind of teacher to do that.
Thank you...

Thank you so many of you for going through that with me. Flacaltenn helped me. He's a wizard!

Hope to hear from all of you again!
YAY!!!!! Great to see you again, Jackson! Now get your pooch back in yer avie and you will be complete!!

Forum List

Back