Zone1 I’m Getting Married!

Wow! I think I'm in love.

3195383810_2096e44b39.jpg

Last edited:
If you don't mind me asking, what kind of response were you expecting from me after a comment like that?
Don't care since you felt the need to talk shit on my profile. Your sneaky deletes don't remove it from my memory

Good luck getting married hope your wife hides the firewater

Last edited:
If you don't mind me asking, what kind of response were you expecting from me after a comment like that?

What does that even mean? What they said I mean not what you said. Sounded like a bunch of gibberish to me.

Knowing your beliefs, you would probably be happiest in Portland or Eugene.
In our relationships it's never about the man. It's about what will make the woman happy. I would imagine we'll be in the Medford area since that is where she is from.

Congrats on the betrothal. Oregon is a beautiful State with ugly politics.

All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.

I'm trying to not lash out at people anymore. People like that make it difficult. Had a nice little happy thread to celebrate my amazing good fortune and I gotta read stuff like that.

Very good, I'm proud of you for taking the higher road then. :D

Sorry. I should have used quotes and credited Tolkien. Rings.. Weddings.. Lords of.. LOL

I'm trying to not lash out at people anymore. People like that make it difficult. Had a nice little happy thread to celebrate my amazing good fortune and I gotta read stuff like that.
Then you probably shouldn't start shit with people like they'll forget you being an assbag

Congrats on the wedding I'll be amazed it lasts a year

Oh my gosh I got a follow by Hellbilly??? Thanks bro as I followed you back,.. if you don't mind me being a right-winger I won't mind you being from the left as long as we can act civil towards each other. :)

Forum List

Back