Zone1 I’m Getting Married!

I do not require respect from anyone on this board.
I will give it if it's earned.
Since he has pointed out to me (on more than one occasion) his avatar, I will never have respect for him.
Who the hell do you think you are that someone has to bow to your sick agenda to earn your respect. Fuck you, America hater.

Don't worry about the dream girl. Spend 3 hourz with her mom and you'll see what your life will be like after 15-20 years---or perhaps daze....or hours after that "I do" statement..

It seems my charms finally won her over. My NDN Princess has agreed to marry me. We will be moving to one of the most beautiful places on earth.
The wedding will happen on Juneteenth of 2024.
My condolences

sjjshxjxjmxjxmmxjdjxk.png

It seems my charms finally won her over. My NDN Princess has agreed to marry me. We will be moving to one of the most beautiful places on earth.
The wedding will happen on Juneteenth of 2024.
Congratulations! I hope you two are very happy. I was engaged a few years ago but broke off the engagement as I wasn't ready to commit to one woman.

Congratulations! I hope you two are very happy. I was engaged a few years ago but broke off the engagement as I wasn't ready to commit to one woman.
My mother loved her and was disappointed when I broke off the engagement.

Hellbilly, better look out your window to see if there are any flying pigs because I think we are slowly becoming friends. At least online ones. :)

I'm still young and am enjoying life. It is a big decision to devout your life to one person and I'm just not ready to do that yet.

Forum List

Back