Zone1 I’m Getting Married!

Strangely enough I tend to have that effect on people who were really mean before and I bring out the best of them. You're not the first one on here that I changed for the better. It seems like you're just as happy about it as I am though. :)
That's true. I have also been listening to my ancestors. I shouldn't feel rage like I do. I'm a work in progress.

I have no ill will toward anyone. I can discuss politics without getting angry. I wish everyone could.

Same here. We're all human beings after all. Right or left shouldn't be tearing this country apart, but sadly it is and Hellbilly I like you and everything but right now it's because of the party I do believe you support. Not blaming you or anything, just trying to get you to wake up to it since you aren't as heartless as I once believed you were. I see that now.

Same here. We're all human beings after all. Right or left shouldn't be tearing this country apart, but sadly it is and Hellbilly I like you and everything but right now it's because of the party I do believe you support. Not blaming you or anything, just trying to get you to wake up to it since you aren't as heartless as I once believed you were. I see that now.
I don't actually support either party. I tend to agree more with things that Democrats say than Republicans. I'm not speaking of what I read online. I mean people I know in the real world.

Most of what I post here is tongue in cheek but some folks think I'm ruthless.

Congratulations... sincerely hope the best for you and her.
Don't sweat the small stuff, it is an accumulation of the small stuff that leads to the real marriage killer - resentment.
Never go to sleep with bad feelings, no matter if you are up all night... never go to sleep mad.

I don't actually support either party. I tend to agree more with things that Democrats say than Republicans. I'm not speaking of what I read online. I mean people I know in the real world.

If I could just PM you I could explain it more since I don't want to derail this thread, but believe it or not I just want what's best for you because a lot of Conservatives on here automatically think all Democrats equal bad people. You and I know that that isn't true, but I would sort of like to explain why since I actually think you would be one of those willing to listen to me.

I'm a fiscal conservative that usually votes for a 3rd party candidate. Both major political parties are corrupt in my opinion.

If I could just PM you I could explain it more since I don't want to derail this thread, but believe it or not I just want what's best for you because a lot of Conservatives on here automatically think all Democrats equal bad people. You and I know that that isn't true, but I would sort of like to explain why since I actually think you would be one of those willing to listen to me.
I changed my settings. You can PM me.

Forum List

Back