Zone1 I’m Getting Married!

Russia hopefully.
Moving to the place of her birth and where her ancestors were from.
Still congratulations to the happy couple even if I don't really care personally very much for the OP,.. but I'm not THAT heartless not to at least congratulate them and wish them luck.
As congratulations go that was kinda weak. Best you could do I guess. Thanks tho.

I tend to not have respect for colonizers like him.

Well I have zero respect for Biden and our VP but I still don't have a death wish on them. You don't have to like somebody to be kind to them. Look at what I just did for you. You're always mean to me and I didn't have to come here to congratulate you, but I still did anyways because I took the higher road.

Exactly! It's the golden rule people!!
"
Native American Spirituality:

“Respect for all life is the foundation.” The Great Law of Peace.

“All things are our relatives; what we do to everything, we do to ourselves. All is really One.” Black Elk

“Do not wrong or hate your neighbor. For it is not he who you wrong, but yourself.” Pima proverb."

Yet you think you should garner respect because...?

Certainly not from disrespecting others. That's not how it works. :rolleyes-41:
I do not require respect from anyone on this board.
I will give it if it's earned.
Since he has pointed out to me (on more than one occasion) his avatar, I will never have respect for him.

Well I have zero respect for Biden and our VP but I still don't have a death wish on them. You don't have to like somebody to be kind to them. Look at what I just did for you. You're always mean to me and I didn't have to come here to congratulate you, but I still did anyways because I took the higher road.
Joe Biden is not a member here.
Joe Biden does not display his hatred for me and my people.
He, on the other hand does.

You're moving to St Louis?
Who wouldn't want to live here?

327090427_2439767176198701_7691988534864559224_n.jpg

Forum List

Back