Zone1 For the second time in my life, God spoke to me and gave me guidance - this time about abortion

Twice in a lifetime, doesn't seem that often. But the first time was very powerful, so I'm eager to see what the second time brings.

The first time was years ago when I decided to become a teacher late in life. I wanted to teach high school, having substituted there and and being qualified in three different academic areas, plus Special Education. I sent my applications into districts, not schools, but I listed High School as my first choice and anything lower second and third. The first interview that I was called in for was for an elementary school, grades 3-5. I went for practice, and to get a foot in the door in case a secondary job came open.

The interview went well, and I liked the principal, who was one of the only males working at the school. But I had no idea that they might hire me, nor did I intend to accept if they offered. On the drive home, God spoke to me, almost audibly, and that they would indeed make the offer and that I should take it. Moments later my cell rang, and it was them.

Often, we won't know why God steers us in a certain direction. Maybe it is to avoid something that we will never know about, since we avoided it if we followed God's guidance. This time the purpose became clear before Thanksgiving break. A special needs student reported to me long-term abuse by her guardian, a grandfather, which turned out to be undeniably true. She was taken out of that situation and adopted by one of her teachers. She told her adoptive mother that she told me because she thought I was a nice man who would protect kids. That school needed a male teacher, and God steered me there.

Believe it or don't, makes me not a bit of difference.

So, what now?

I'm a long-time libertarian, who has reluctantly supported the right to abortion, due to my love for individual liberty. I encouraged anti-abortion folks to advocate for birth control, and de-stigmatization of pregnancy. But when the Dobbs decision was leaked, God spoke to me again, and told me to wake up and see what the "pro-choice" crowd really is. They are not pro-choice at all, they are vociferously pro-abortion. As long as they had Roe, they could focus on increasing the numbers of abortions instead focusing on keeping it legal, as they now must do.

So, I will do everything I can to outlaw abortion, and offer no compromises. I cannot be the only one that God has moved in this direction. So, abortion advocates, you will continue to have your work cut out for you. You have energy for that one endeavor, I'll give you that.

How convenient that God told you to think something that you already thought.

Forget that "pro-lifers" often eat meat, support wars and executions though.

Oh my gosh... I've been saying the same exact thing recently. It really is demonic! I mean seriously. I've seen it with my own eyes, a number of times. It is a bizarre, crazy thing, but the type of reaction you mentioned really is a spiritual thing, and of course I'm not talking about the good kind of spiritual.

I just saw it recently, in fact, from someone I know… a teenager who unfortunately is very misguided, to put it mildly. I didn't even want to talk about it but somehow the topic of abortion came up, and she got really angry and the conversation ended by her storming out of the room and yelling something so horrible that I don't want to repeat it, but what she said was flat out demonic.

Some people can be reasoned with but you can't reason with that. It is a real force and it is all over these days. Sadly.

How convenient that God told you to think something that you already thought.
God told me not to support the "pro-choice" movement anymore.

You have a point, that the Dobbs leak was prompting them to show their true colors. I would have likely come to that conclusion on my own soon enough.
Forget that "pro-lifers" often eat meat, support wars and executions though.
Yes, and "anti-Death penalty-ers" are now demanding the death penalty for babies whose father was a rapist, often between bites of 5 Guys hamburgers.

You have a point, that the Dobbs leak was prompting them to show their true colors. I would have likely come to that conclusion on my own soon enough.

Yes, and "anti-Death penalty-ers" are now demanding the death penalty for babies whose father was a rapist, often between bites of 5 Guys hamburgers.

Have you ever thought about life. If there is a God, he made a balanced world.

You have animals at the top of the food chain that eat other animals. Death and killing was made by God as a way of balancing things.
Humans are up at like 8 billion and rising. By about 2045 we will probably have 10 billion, and we really don't know what the impact will be.

Water is going to become a commodity much in demand. The US, Italy, China, many other countries have water problems. China is stopping it's neighbors on the Mekong river from getting enough water.

Land for food is becoming more and more scarce. We might have to stop raising animals for food because they take up too much land.

And through all of this there are people demanding we don't have abortions to make sure the population grows even quicker.

God talked to me about abortion ... He gave me a UTI and said next time it would be gonorrhea ... or AIDS ... He hadn't decided yet ... you bet I quit messing with the whores ... that's sinful behavior and God is angry with the sinners ... I've been a strictly "within marriage" kind of guy ever since ... trust me, [medical procedure] hurts like FIRE ...

If i ever heard a voice in my head that isn't mine I'll go see a neurologist immediately

If i ever heard a voice in my head that isn't mine I'll go see a neurologist immediately

I'll save you some money ... that's your house cat implanting thoughts into your brain ... so take up bird-watching as a hobby ... that'll drive your cat nuts and she'll stop reading your mind ... also try gardening, nothing will bore your cat like thinking about eating vegetables ...

God uses your brother's voice ... and He talks to you through your ears ... I'm sorry, it's just you and your house cat inside your brain ...

Have you ever thought about life. If there is a God, he made a balanced world.

You have animals at the top of the food chain that eat other animals. Death and killing was made by God as a way of balancing things.
Humans are up at like 8 billion and rising. By about 2045 we will probably have 10 billion, and we really don't know what the impact will be.

Water is going to become a commodity much in demand. The US, Italy, China, many other countries have water problems. China is stopping it's neighbors on the Mekong river from getting enough water.

Land for food is becoming more and more scarce. We might have to stop raising animals for food because they take up too much land.

And through all of this there are people demanding we don't have abortions to make sure the population grows even quicker.
It's called life. If you think you can create a better material world, have at it.

"One minute I think I know what I mean
The next I hear voices inside disagree
Why are they laughing at me?"

So when God spoke to you, was it a mans voice or a womans voice? Did you think to whip out your phone and record God's spoken words? Did God speak about forgiveness at all or was it one of those Hellfire and Damnation type of speeches, like from the Old Testament?
Why do you think God could be recorded? He speaks to the mind through the Spirit. It's very true that the Pro-choice crowd is not at all pro-choice since the child has no choice in the matter inside an abortion clinic. There are clinics that actually show all the information including pictures of the unborn child to the mother so that she can make an informed choice for her and the unborn child. Why not write laws that abortion clinics have to do the same things because when mothers see this and get all the information on possible alternatives to abortion, they choose the alternatives. Yet, that doesn't bring in the money abortionists desire. You know, blood money.

The gods spoke to me this morning and advised they have been too busy with their administrative duties to have spoken to you.

Maybe you're just seeking attention?

I'll save you some money ... that's your house cat implanting thoughts into your brain ... so take up bird-watching as a hobby ... that'll drive your cat nuts and she'll stop reading your mind ... also try gardening, nothing will bore your cat like thinking about eating vegetables ...

God uses your brother's voice ... and He talks to you through your ears ... I'm sorry, it's just you and your house cat inside your brain ...
I don't have a brother and I know my cat can't talk.

And If I hear someone whispering in my ear and there is no one in the room with me that is still going to prompt a visit to a neurologist

Last edited:
Yes, I can.

I believe it's barbaric. Bu that notwithstanding, I believe it's even worse to allow the government to step in and say what should and shouldn't be done.

I don't believe anyone is out to end as many pregnancies as possible. I think that's ignorant and stupid. The pro-choice side has no problem with women choosing to carry a pregnancy to term...
Is that why over 50 pregnancy centers were attacked since the SC overturned Row?

Forum List

Back