Some good news for valid election enthusiasts

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Red State! Amen.
I support voting by mail if you wish just on general principles.
The only way i would support that is if there was a mandatory signature or fingerprint ID required. Without a stringent way to know who is voting, anyone could mark up thousands of ballots and mail them it. Given we have democrats who refuse to clean up voter rolls and send out multiple ballots to the same home for different people, this is a fool's errand. Until the voter rolls are cleaned up, the ballots to "cheat" will still be available. The denial of signature verification makes it very easy to cheat. That is how they installed Pedo Joe... just like a toilet.

The only way i would support that is if there was a mandatory signature or fingerprint ID required. Without a stringent way to know who is voting, anyone could mark up thousands of ballots and mail them it. Given we have democrats who refuse to clean up voter rolls and send out multiple ballots to the same home for different people, this is a fool's errand. Until the voter rolls are cleaned up, the ballots to "cheat" will still be available. The denial of signature verification makes it very easy to cheat. That is how they installed Pedo Joe... just like a toilet.

If you would promote certain things like a signature and quit jumping off the cliff with the totally debunked idea the election was stolen you might get somewhere.

If you would promote certain things like a signature and quit jumping off the cliff with the totally debunked idea the election was stolen you might get somewhere.
The fact that serious evidence has been simply ignored or shouted down is an absolute testament to the fact that voter rolls and serious election integrity reforms MUST be made.

In fact, there should not be voter rolls carried over from year to year.

I guess this guy caught in Arizona with over 500 ballots never happened...

ballotboxstuffing.jpg

The fact that serious evidence has been simply ignored or shouted down is an absolute testament to the fact that voter rolls and serious election integrity reforms MUST be made.

In fact, there should not be voter rolls carried over from year to year.

Court after court after court after court has ruled there is not serious evidence. Even judges Trump appointed.

Court after court after court after court has ruled there is not serious evidence. Even judges Trump appointed.
The courts cannot be trusted. You yourself say it every time you distinguish a judge by who appointed them.

That is an outright admission that you do not trust the courts.

Guess what. Neither do I.

The courts rejected every case not because the evidence was not significant. I suggest you go look at the reason the courts rejected the lawsuits

Wait in line to vote in person, show I.D, hand count and confirm votes observed by all parties, have paper ballots secured for any recount if needed.

THAT is a simple, effective and legitimate way to ensure integrity of elections and it's done all over the world.
Making election day a national holiday would significantly reduce mail in ballots except for the infirmed, working 12 shift during poll hours, and those with serious physical handicaps or limitations making it impossible to go to a voting precinct. Regular folk should not be given a mail in ballot because they claim they’ll be out of town that day. I’d like to know how many voters make that claim annually. I understand a hectic work schedule traveling around the country, but come on everybody knows in advance when election day is scheduled. I once had an acquaintance tell me that that’s what they do every year, just say they’ll be out of town to get their annual mail in ballot. I held my tongue but that’s one lazy ass voter. There should be a rule - no lazy people allowed to vote and a requirement to prove your worth by either presenting a solid work history or current résumé lol

False. When court after court after court dismisses suits early, on procedural grounds, the actual merits are simply not reached.

Pknopp, you don’t get to just make up your would be “facts.” Stop lying all the time.

Wait in line to vote in person, show I.D, hand count and confirm votes observed by all parties, have paper ballots secured for any recount if needed.

THAT is a simple, effective and legitimate way to ensure integrity of elections and it's done all over the world.
It amazes me that entire countries can count their votes in one night and declare a winner, yet Dems are already saying there will be delays in counting 2 weeks before any ballots get cast. Despite all this technology. Makes you wonder.....

The courts cannot be trusted. You yourself say it every time you distinguish a judge by who appointed them.

That is an outright admission that you do not trust the courts.

Guess what. Neither do I.

The courts rejected every case not because the evidence was not significant. I suggest you go look at the reason the courts rejected the lawsuits

NINJA's.!!!

False. When court after court after court dismisses suits early, on procedural grounds, the actual merits are simply not reached.

Pknopp, you don’t get to just make up your would be “facts.” Stop lying all the time.

Trump was asked and asked to provide his evidence and he punted.

Forum List

Back