I'm Confused

Be honest - Do you REALLY believe the election was "stolen"

I don't know,.. why don't you go ask Corn Pop or one of Joe Biden's butt wipers. I can bet your bottom dollar that he would even give you a free ride down to the white house in his eighteen wheeler if you wanted to. Since he's over a hundred and eighty years old, I bet a lot of people have asked him over the years. :rolleyes:

I don't know,.. why don't you go ask Corn Pop or one of Joe Biden's butt wipers. I can bet your bottom dollar that he would even give you a free ride down to the white house in his eighteen wheeler if you wanted to. Since he's over a hundred and eighty years old, I bet a lot of people have asked him over the years. :rolleyes:

Corn Pop died. A doc's wife should be more respectful of the dead ;)

EEiMrBPXsAEZ_27.jpg

Why are the democrats whining and complaining when they're the ones who stole the election?
Probably because accusations are not proof. The fraud in this case is the cry of fraud. The cry of fraud is the basis for new laws allowing for partisans to disenfranchise voters based on allegations not based in facts presented to courts of law.

I'm sorry, I'm having a little trouble understanding what you mean due to my learning disabilities. Mind rephrasing that?
They need people of color to vote for them. They state the GOP is racist so they get about 90% to vote Democrat. But if 75% vote Democrat because more and more people of color are garnering wealth and moving to the middle class they risk losing those votes because they moved so far left. Also the number of seats you have in Congress depends on your population. As people flee blue States like Cali for red states like Fl. Fl gains congressional seats while Cali loses them.

Corn Pop died. A doc's wife should be more respectful of the dead ;)

EEiMrBPXsAEZ_27.jpg

Okay, so I just looked him up and apparently this isn't photoshopped,.. that's not to say that Biden's story about was real though.

They need people of color to vote for them. They state the GOP is racist so they get about 90% to vote Democrat. But if 75% vote Democrat because more and more people of color are garnering wealth and moving to the middle class they risk losing those votes because they moved so far left. Also the number of seats you have in Congress depends on your population. As people flee blue States like Cali for red states like Fl. Fl gains congressional seats while Cali loses them.

Ohhh,.. is that because black people and liberals can get away with saying whatever they want but if you're a white conservative it's lock them up and throw away the key?

Well at least you can use the Mr Googley.
More than I can say for 90% of your brothers and sisters in Trumpism. :D

Unlike most liberals I'm not that gullible. I don't automatically believe everything I see when it's on the internet or on CNN.

Ohhh,.. is that because black people and liberals can get away with saying whatever they want but if you're a white conservative it's lock them up and throw away the key?
That for sure and high taxes in Cali and NY but the homeless run the state. My friend Just got back from SD. Homeless everywhere. Defund the police. The usual leftists BS.

Be honest - Do you REALLY believe the election was "stolen" after all the BS that's come out in the past few days let alone the 60 judges who tossed that crap?
You know the answer. Obviously GOP politicians and politicos know it's theater (outside of talk radio babies MTG and Boebert, probably), but the rank & file? Nope. They're all in. Trump himself could admit it and most of them wouldn't budge an inch. They're too emotionally invested now.

Probably because accusations are not proof. The fraud in this case is the cry of fraud. The cry of fraud is the basis for new laws allowing for partisans to disenfranchise voters based on allegations not based in facts presented to courts of law.
Accusations are not proof until it comes to Jan 6th

In all seriousness… what was your initial reaction to the left speak translation I wrote a few posts back about the 2016 election and Russian collusion?

You mean Hillary and her emails with Russia or something different?

Forum List

Back