I'm Confused

The hard left doesn't care that the nation is floundering, it's what they want. I feel they fall into two categories:
1. The gullible that actually believe the Marxists have only their best interest in mind.
2. The corrupt Marxists that want to push this nation into becoming Marxist, with an idea that as they are at the forefront of the Marxist movement, they will be amongst the "party" elite, ruling the little people.
The second category doesn't remember that once in power, the new Marxist government, eliminates much of those that promoted their Marxist revolution, ensuring only the "pure" Marxists would be among the politburo elite.
Excellent Post and 100% accurate.

Why are the democrats whining and complaining when they're the ones who stole the election? What are they so worried about? (Other than the fact that if justice were truly served the ones responsible for this would be thrown in prison.)

Hopefully you're the wife of psychiatrist...you need one.

You mean Hillary and her emails with Russia or something different?
I was speaking to the investigation into collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia to influence the election in 2016... In regards to that what would your reaction be if I were to say...

Why were the republicans whining and complaining when they're the ones who conspired to steal the election? What were they so worried about? (Other than the fact that if justice were truly served the ones responsible for this would be thrown in prison.)

I was speaking to the investigation into collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia to influence the election in 2016...

That was Hillary's fault. I don't even think that Trump was in on it.

I was speaking to the investigation into collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia to influence the election in 2016... In regards to that what would your reaction be if I were to say...

Why were the republicans whining and complaining when they're the ones who conspired to steal the election? What were they so worried about? (Other than the fact that if justice were truly served the ones responsible for this would be thrown in prison.)
There was no collusion Brain Dead Dysfunctional DemNazi Moron.

Obama, Biden and Clinton colluded with Russia to unleash the Dirty Dossier, and then had their goons like Comey, Strozk, McCabe, Baker, Ohr et al, lie to The FISA court to go on a witch hunt. That was proven. Multiple people in The Obama Administration and the FBI were in on it.

Are you sniffing glue again Junior that your forgot or are you just a moron getting paid to roll out the same lie again and again like you have for the past 5 years?

No one can be that stupid so you must be a useful idiot.

"...they're the ones who stole the election"
Prove it.
As yourself, prove it.
Not as somebody's "wife".
Stand up for yourself, as an independent individual without a spouse of either gender.
Show your stuff, as yourself, as who you are.
Prove it, mi amiga.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Joe never got close to 81 million votes..."
Prove it.
The official counts have been in for almost 12 months (will be one year in about 9 days).
And with those counts you still continue to whine and whine that your guy got fired...."got frauded"...yadda, yadda, yadda.
Put up, poster Rambunctious, or _____ __.
More politely......"Show. Or go."
Prove it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Biden has 26% support among independents, down like 30 points in 9 months."
And, has anybody seen the recent poll that shows Trump's support among Independents is down to 12%....from a surprising high of 36%?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Probably because accusations are not proof.
Truthiness. Right there.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ohhh,.. is that because black people and liberals can get away with saying whatever they want but if you're a white conservative it's lock them up and throw away the key?"

You know, 'Somebody's Wife' you are more and more getting whinier and whinier.
First, be yourself.
Be you.
And then quit whining and start proving whatever you assert.
Then, mein freund, you don't need to be somebody's spouse to be somebody.

Just sayin'.

Obama, Biden and Clinton colluded with Russia to unleash the Dirty Dossier, and then had their goons like Comey, Strozk, McCabe, Baker, Ohr et al, lie to The FISA court to go on a witch hunt. That was proven. Multiple people in The Obama Administration and the FBI were in on it.

Are you sniffing glue again Junior that your forgot or are you just a moron getting paid to roll out the same like again and again like you have for the past 5 years?

I agree with what you're saying just not how you're saying it and that's why I gave you a like. He might be somewhat a leftie, but he's also my online friend and brother so I'm not going to call him names unless I'm joking around lol :p (Cause I like him personally, I just don't like his politics.)

Prove it.
As yourself, prove it.
Not as somebody's "wife".
Stand up for yourself, as an independent individual without a spouse of either gender.
Show your stuff, as yourself, as who you are.
Prove it, mi amiga.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prove it.
The official counts have been in for almost 12 months (will be one year in about 9 days).
And with those counts you still continue to whine and whine that your guy got fired...."got frauded"...yadda, yadda, yadda.
Put up, poster Rambunctious, or _____ __.
More politely......"Show. Or go."
Prove it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And, has anybody seen the recent poll that shows Trump's support among Independents is down to 12%....from a surprising high of 36%?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Truthiness. Right there.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know, 'Somebody's Wife' you are more and more getting whinier and whinier.
First, be yourself.
Be you.
And then quit whining and start proving whatever you assert.
Then, mein freund, you don't need to be somebody's spouse to be somebody.

Just sayin'.

Why should I try and prove myself when nobody listens to a word I say anyways? :rolleyes:

That was Hillary's fault. I don't even think that Trump was in on it.
Ok, thats a fine if you feel that way... So wouldn't supporting the investigation into it be the proper thing so that Hillary's fault could be exposed? Instead we had years of complaints from Trump and Republicans about a witch hunt and deep state investigation... Why would they react that way?

Are you sniffing glue again Junior that your forgot or are you just a moron getting paid to roll out the same lie again and again like you have for the past 5 years?

How do you know there was no collusion?

Ok, thats a fine if you feel that way... So wouldn't supporting the investigation into it be the proper thing so that Hillary's fault could be exposed?

With those demo rats (not you specifically if you're a little bit of one) nothing's ever their fault. :rolleyes:

Investigation that was a waste of money....

Forum List

Back