I'm a Dreamer

You make claims that you never support and my case is proven. You're the stupid mother fucker whose math came out to Black people being 150+ percent of the population. I can explain it to you; I cannot understand it for you. If your math is that bad, take some remedial courses.

Yeah, sorry, I just went back and looked at where that came from, and it seems to be you. Unkotare made a post in which he said that 59% of Democrats are white and 57% of Democrats are Christian, and you responded by saying his math led to 153% of voters being black. I'm not sure how that can be put on him. I'm not even sure where that number came from. Was that adding the 94% of black female voters voting Clinton to the 59% of Democrats being white? :p

Post #s 65 and 66.

You're getting there. That is his math.....

No, it really isn't, professor.

You make claims that you never support and my case is proven. You're the stupid mother fucker whose math came out to Black people being 150+ percent of the population. I can explain it to you; I cannot understand it for you. If your math is that bad, take some remedial courses.

Yeah, sorry, I just went back and looked at where that came from, and it seems to be you. Unkotare made a post in which he said that 59% of Democrats are white and 57% of Democrats are Christian, and you responded by saying his math led to 153% of voters being black. I'm not sure how that can be put on him. I'm not even sure where that number came from. Was that adding the 94% of black female voters voting Clinton to the 59% of Democrats being white? :p

Post #s 65 and 66.

You're getting there. That is his math. What that troll is wanting to argue about is not relevant to the thread. Unkotare challenges everyone else's figures, but does not prove his own. I simply told him to fuck off. If he don't have to prove anything, neither do I AND, furthermore, the points should be relevant to the topic and not some side argument the self proclaimed shit eater is posting so much about. He has posts about this in other forums and addresses me like 20 times per day. I'm not into playing games with stalkers... especially not when they are mentally deranged.

That's the thing. From the posts in this thread, that appears to be YOUR math, not Unkotare's. He didn't say anything about 153% of voters being black, you did. You said it in response to a comment he made about 59% of Democrats being white and 57% of Democrats being Christian. He didn't say anything like 153% of voters are black.

Now, maybe he's arguing something not relevant to the thread. However, he was talking about a comment you made, claiming that Democrats are predominantly non-white and non-Christian. :dunno:

I dream that we stop accepting illegal aliens, that's my dream. Legally immigrate, and acclimate. That's my dream. Sanctuary cities are unconstitutional and hurt poor Americans. Really? Proof? Americans have lost jobs and homes to wetbacks. People are living in the streets, But we help poor poor witto Mexican illegals get jobs instead....All the proof I have. You must see them, all those poor Americans living in the streets, this is a relatively NEW phenomena tied DIRECTLY to sanctuary cities. Yes, it is.

Liberals and illegal aliens, they remind me of an old Simpsons skit:
1588554262589.png
Metaphor alert in case you are a complete idiot.

Last edited:
as a white man, we cant keep people from hating us, but its wrong for us to hate others, including Dreamers!

Latinos don’t and will not assimilate to European culture, some do it’s why we need merit based immigration.

We dont live in Europe, and fuck European culture. We fought a war way back in the old days so we can have an American culture.

Latinos don’t and will not assimilate to European culture, some do it’s why we need merit based immigration.

We dont live in Europe, and fuck European culture. We fought a war way back in the old days so we can have an American culture.
Meaning western culture.. yes fuck Europe.. America was built by white men.

No,not really. You suffer from the same ignorance that most Americans suffer from. Go on a trip out west. You will find a shit ton of black men who takes the west. Many drove cattle from Texas to Dodge city Kansas. One of the toughest law men in the west was a black man post civil war. And during the American revolution many black men fought, and from that time on many many non-whites built America and layed the ground work for our infrastructure, like all the Chinese folks who died cutting railroad across this country. So no, it wasn't just negro slaves and crackers that built America. America is for everyone.

No,not really. You suffer from the same ignorance that most Americans suffer from. Go on a trip out west. You will find a shit ton of black men who takes the west. Many drove cattle from Texas to Dodge city Kansas. One of the toughest law men in the west was a black man post civil war. And during the American revolution many black men fought, and from that time on many many non-whites built America and layed the ground work for our infrastructure, like all the Chinese folks who died cutting railroad across this country. So no, it wasn't just negro slaves and crackers that built America. America is for everyone.
No one said they didn’t, I said white men built America. I didn’t say blacks didn’t help, black republicans.. seeing the laws in towns run by democrats didn’t give blacks rights. I love Frederick Douglass Booker T. Washington Harriet Tubman Martin Luther King. Republicans

No one said they didn’t, I said white men built America. I didn’t say blacks didn’t help, black republicans.. seeing the laws in towns run by democrats didn’t give blacks rights. I love Frederick Douglass Booker T. Washington Harriet Tubman Martin Luther King. Republicans

Not Republicans or Democrats, just dudes working.

Not Republicans or Democrats, just dudes working.
No democrat policies kept blacks out.. not republicans

...You must see them, all those poor Americans living in the streets, this is a relatively NEW phenomena tied DIRECTLY to sanctuary cities. Yes, it is.
Homelessness is NOT a new phenomena.

Jews fleeing NAZIs didn't get this level of treatment, let alone sanctuary, they were turned away even. No Sanctuary for fleeing jews....

Most people in the U.S. opposed more immigration from anywhere in the 1930's; there was a Depression on, so it would be stupid to bring in millions more at the time. We already had millions of Jews already here. Not our job to pay for Europe's bigotry and social problems, and, we were already far more generous than anybody in history even during the Depression re absorbing immigration.

"After World War I, America became an isolationist nation. In December 1920, in the context of this isolationism, the international influenza pandemic, and a postwar economic recession, the US House of Representatives voted to end all immigration to the United States for one year. The vote was bipartisan and was not close (293-41). The Senate did not believe the emergency warranted this dramatic step but was willing to significantly restrict the number of immigrants allowed to enter the United States.

1930s: Attempts to Change Immigration Law

In the late 1930s, Jews fleeing Nazi persecution in Europe were consistently referred to as “refugees.” However, this term had no legal meaning under US law, save for theoretically exempting these immigrants from having to pass a literacy test.

Throughout the 1930s, most Americans opposed changing or adjusting the Johnson-Reed Act, fearing that immigrants, including those fleeing persecution, would compete for scarce jobs and burden public services in the midst of the Great Depression. (Later on, they would see them as a potential national security risk.) Consistent with overall anti-immigrant sentiments in the country, the State Department viewed the quotas as limits, rather than goals, and did not seek to fill the quotas. Between 1933 and 1941, for example, roughly 118,000 German quota slots that could have been used went unfilled.

After Germany’s annexation of Austria and with the advice of the State Department, a group of Jewish congressmen met and decided not to introduce any new legislation to expand immigration to aid Jewish refugees. Public anti-immigration sentiment remained strong—in May 1938, only 23% of Americans were in favor of the immigration of German refugees—and these congressmen believed that legislation reducing immigration would prevail if the subject came up for debate. Several bills were introduced to aid refugees; many more were introduced to curb or end immigration. None passed."

This was back when the opinions and wishes of the people still mattered to politicians, and they couldn't rely on judicial activism and judge shopping didn't result in nullifying Federal law based on Party loyalty as it does now. Most of these articles of course try and make the U.S. look like some evul bigots n stuff, but we can note that many of those who sniveled about us back then have far more restrictions on immigration and much smaller 'refugee' populations than we ever had, so screw them all, they're hypocrites. We're not obligated to be a dumping ground for anybody's problems, morally or otherwise. Immigration does indeed literally take food out many families' mouths and lowers wages and working conditions; If it didn't then American corporations wouldn't be so happy to see them. Especting Americans who are negatively affected by immigration to love them is just stupid asshat nonsense.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back