Illinois Dem who used Rittenhouse case to mock Waukesha tragedy has resigned: 'Self-defense'

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Some of you called it. What took so long?

An Illinois Democrat who appeared to portray the Christmas parade tragedy in Waukesha, Wisconsin, as a form of payback for Friday’s acquittal of Kyle Rittenhouse in Kenosha has resigned from her post, Fox News has learned.

Mary Lemanski resigned from her position as social media director of the Democratic Party of DuPage County, Illinois, on Monday morning, Anne SommerKamp, the organization’s executive director, told Fox News in an email.

Fox News confirmed that Lemanski’s name was removed from the organization's webpage early Monday.

An Illinois Democrat who appeared to portray the Christmas parade tragedy in Waukesha, Wisconsin, as a form of payback for Friday’s acquittal of Kyle Rittenhouse in Kenosha has resigned from her post, Fox News has learned.

Mary Lemanski resigned from her position as social media director of the Democratic Party of DuPage County, Illinois, on Monday morning, Anne SommerKamp, the organization’s executive director, told Fox News in an email.

Fox News confirmed that Lemanski’s name was removed from the organization's webpage early Monday.

Not enough. She needs to be hounded, harassed, and doxxed everywhere she goes for the rest of her life.

excuse me folks. JUST HOW did she manage to justify such a ""brilliant"" observation. Does anyone
out there have any idea as to the MOTIVE of the SUV
driver nut?

And here is one of your fellow RWNJs doing the same thing:

And here is one of your fellow RWNJs doing the same thing:

My "fellow" RWNJ. I suppose you must be some alt-left communist Stalin admirer then.

It's easy to try to peg someone into a hole. Unfortunately, I mock, criticize and expose all sides of the debate and choose to focus on common sense positions on individual policies, not cults.

excuse me folks. JUST HOW did she manage to justify such a ""brilliant"" observation. Does anyone
driver nut?

Well.....clearly the parade was a racist attempt to prevent the hero from fleeing his latest criminal endeavor.

When will Biden be awarding him the Presidential Medal of Freedom???

Will it be on CNN, or Pay per View???

She already killed her Twitter account

Liberals are losing their minds over the verdict....Hey dummies! Kyle killed white men who were trying to kill him and trying to burn his dads town down....my God the stupidity has no end with liberals...MSNBC and CNN need to be sued out of the news business...both are racist networks...fanning the flames of hate....

driver nut?
I've read in a couple places that he may have been fleeing a knife fight in a nearly park ----- panic?

His vehicle was filmed at the knife fight. He's a black. I sort of hope that's it ----- having the European muslim tactic of mowing crowds of people down show up here would be terrible.

Liberals are losing their minds over the verdict....Hey dummies! Kyle killed white men who were trying to kill him and trying to burn his dads town down....my God the stupidity has no end with liberals...MSNBC and CNN need to be sued out of the news business...both are racist networks...fanning the flames of hate....
It would be just fine with me if they WERE black. Why can't we defend ourselves from black killers?

It would be just fine with me if they WERE black. Why can't we defend ourselves from black killers?
The point being they were white so the screams of white supremacy are lies....I hope everyone watches Tucker's show tonight and hear what happened that night from Kyle...
The temperature needs to be dialed back and the networks fanning the flame should have their license suspended...

Forum List

Back