Illinois Dem who used Rittenhouse case to mock Waukesha tragedy has resigned: 'Self-defense'

No, no!

But it's true that's what Dems want to do with everyone they cancel, and they cancelled her, we didn't, so maybe they will be that cruel to her.

Darn, she was just trying to tell jokes. That's one thing I've noticed about the Left: they have zero, ZERO, sense of humor.

That’s complete bullshit. Nobody cancelled her. She was the media Facebook poster for a local Democratic organization and she lost that job. That’s what happens when you do offensive things in the name of your employer or anyone else.

This isn’t like the McCarthy era where no one is ever going to hire her again in her entire life because of the smear of being an asshole.

If she was a restaurant employee she would’ve gotten the same treatment. The only thing free speech provisions protect you from is being prosecuted by the government for criticizing the government. Your employer, your community, and your family can abuse you at will if you do or say stupid things.

I'll count on you for the scoop tomorrow,...I haven't tuned in Fox since they stabbed Trump in the back.

But....I bet the segment will be on the net tomorrow....
Oh, I'm sure it will be all over the net.

I haven't watched ANY TV in almost 10 years, except having something innocuous, at very low volume, in my bedroom at night, to give me something to focus on to mask the tinnitus. I watched the Seattle riots after St. George's Holy Ascension, and before that Trump's inauguration, and that is it. It'll be weird. I'll certainly share my thoughts.

Any potential future employer of hers will undoubtedly Google her, and discover what a piece of shit she is, and hopefully do the right thing and not hire her.
She needs to be utterly and completely cancelled. What she said can't EVEN be taken as humor.

I'm getting so fucking sick of evil and violent leftists poisoning everything they touch and they need to know what it feels like to pay for their assholery.

She didn't, you know. I read all those tweets, and there were a LOT ------- it's clear she thought she was being funny, and I do sort of see it. Okay, bad move, but she plainly thought she had a right to do that and that it was funny and part of the discourse. She definitely didn't cancel herself!

I wish people didn't do this to each other.
She was being "funny" about DEAD CHILDREN before their corpses were even cold? Any you "see it"

Just fuck off already

There is NOTHING comical about the situation and that BITCH deserves her self inflicted misery

Any potential future employer of hers will undoubtedly Google her, and discover what a piece of shit she is, and hopefully do the right thing and not hire her.
Unless they are just as much of a pos as her.
Yep, I like being consistent
Until it stops, we need to fight fight fire with a superior weapon. They bring a bat, we bring a gun!

Unless they are just as much of a pos as her.

Until it stops, we need to fight fight fire with a superior weapon. They bring a bat, we bring a gun!
I will never waiver from the constitution and someone’s right to free speech. I don’t have to like it, but I will fight for her right to say it! I know she wouldn’t reciprocate that, which makes me superior to her, and that’s my win

I will never waiver from the constitution and someone’s right to free speech. I don’t have to like it, but I will fight for her right to say it! I know she wouldn’t reciprocate that, which makes me superior to her, and that’s my win
I never mentioned her right to say it, which I agree with, I said take it to the bastards and stop fucking around!

I never mentioned her right to say it, which I agree with, I said take it to the bastards and stop fucking around!
It wasn’t in reference to your post. It was my declaration

Democrats are likely having multiple orgies over this event.
Our nation is so divided over politicizing everything that comes down the pike.
Some of you called it. What took so long?

An Illinois Democrat who appeared to portray the Christmas parade tragedy in Waukesha, Wisconsin, as a form of payback for Friday’s acquittal of Kyle Rittenhouse in Kenosha has resigned from her post, Fox News has learned.

Mary Lemanski resigned from her position as social media director of the Democratic Party of DuPage County, Illinois, on Monday morning, Anne SommerKamp, the organization’s executive director, told Fox News in an email.

Fox News confirmed that Lemanski’s name was removed from the organization's webpage early Monday.
She was just mimicing her president. I find that just so sad

Forum List

Back