Illinois Dem who used Rittenhouse case to mock Waukesha tragedy has resigned: 'Self-defense'

She was being "funny" about DEAD CHILDREN before their corpses were even cold? Any you "see it"

Just fuck off already

There is NOTHING comical about the situation and that BITCH deserves her self inflicted misery
Are you talking about the same event I am? This Dem woman who got fired was tweeting about the Rittenhouse trial ---- you didn't read her tweets, I think. No dead children were involved.

I believe you may be thinking about the parade killer. That was a couple days later.

Not enough. She needs to be hounded, harassed, and doxxed everywhere she goes for the rest of her life.
we can't keep doing the revenge thing or it will never end. if it's wrong for the left to do it, then it's wrong to do it.

1637690376126.png

She already killed her Twitter account
Not before her Twitter account killed her.

Some things are better left unsaid.
Especially when this woman seems to be justifying forty people
being mowed down by a lifetime criminal (just like he drove over his former female consort
not long before he mowed down over forty people in a Christmas parade in Waukasha)
in revenge for the Kyle Ritttenhouse jury verdict.

That’s complete bullshit. Nobody cancelled her. She was the media Facebook poster for a local Democratic organization and she lost that job. That’s what happens when you do offensive things in the name of your employer or anyone else.

This isn’t like the McCarthy era where no one is ever going to hire her again in her entire life because of the smear of being an asshole.

If she was a restaurant employee she would’ve gotten the same treatment. The only thing free speech provisions protect you from is being prosecuted by the government for criticizing the government. Your employer, your community, and your family can abuse you at will if you do or say stupid things.
We've heard from an expert

Forum List

Back