Harris bail reforms put 3 sets of siblings in the hospital, along with 34 others and 5 dead. She splatterd The Dancing Grannys

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015

What have you libturds done to us?? You've been warned for a long time

Last edited:
The situation in America has existed too long for there to not be pain.
But it has to happen and the tax savings will be worth it.

It works for the rest of the world!

• Banned
The situation in America has existed too long for there to not be pain.
But it has to happen and the tax savings will be worth it.

It works for the rest of the world!
Libturds have caused most of the pain. Every shit hole you control is a shit hole

Libturds have caused most of the pain. Every shit hole you control is a shit hole
Canada leans liberal and is leading the world or very close to leading in many qualities.

Where we lag is with the military but still many Canadians feel we're already spending and wasting too much on defense.

We have no enemies YET!

The Trump phenomenon is still just a nightmare for the world.

• Banned
Canada leans liberal and is leading the world or very close to leading in many qualities.

Where we lag is with the military but still many Canadians feel we're already spending and wasting too much on defense.

We have no enemies YET!

Have fun freezing your nuts off this Winter. So you're a Canadian Cuckhold eh?

Shouldn't have posted that you are now........The Cuck From Canada...................The Canadian Cuck.........Cuckhold Canadian..You pick it

We have no enemies YET!

You aren't leading shit, you have no freedom and very few rights.

She did no such thing.

3 sets of siblings in the hospital, along with 34 others and 5 dead.​

I just this minute read that this guy with the red SUV had a LOT of serious crime charges, and he was out on all of them for $1000 bail!

So then he does a massacre. I'm thinking if this is Caramel Harris's idea of reform, it's a real bad idea.

So you say poor people should sit in jail, no crime, no judge nor jury. Doesn't sound right to me.

Only the rich can get out and commit the same crimes.

I just this minute read that this guy with the red SUV had a LOT of serious crime charges, and he was out on all of them for $1000 bail!

So then he does a massacre. I'm thinking if this is Caramel Harris's idea of reform, it's a real bad idea.
Thats a chance we all have to take, even you!!

Thats a chance we all have to take, even you!!

Agreed, as long as you clowns are in power. Fact remains, the consequences of what you support are making the rights best case for throwing all of your people OUT OF POWER!

So you say poor people should sit in jail, no crime, no judge nor jury. Doesn't sound right to me.

Except the rich rarely commit violent crimes. It's mostly blacks, now organizing mass raids on so many stores, 50 to 80 at a time running into expensive stores, smashing and grabbing and terrorizing and getting out fast, and if caught, out again on hardly any bail. And red SUV guy in Waukesha, out on $1000 bail despite his many, many serious charges, and he does mass murder through a Christmas parade. I don't know why you think all this is great. Well, maybe you are black.

Unless they were part of that little tiff in DC back in January. Where are such concerns for those folks?

Except the rich rarely commit violent crimes. It's mostly blacks, now organizing mass raids on so many stores, 50 to 80 at a time running into expensive stores, smashing and grabbing and terrorizing and getting out fast, and if caught, out again on hardly any bail. And red SUV guy in Waukesha, out on $1000 bail despite his many, many serious charges, and he does mass murder through a Christmas parade. I don't know why you think all this is great. Well, maybe you are black.
You don't know if 80 people running in a store are black. The Waukesha isn't even a suspect yet, he probably will become one but I just heard he hasn't been charged with any crime. He got his bail reduced to 500 bucks.

Like Rittenhouse they are entitled to a defense attorney and a quick trial. I read Rittenhouse made a killing off of his trial.

So now the president and vice president control the bail-bond system in every state, how misguided can you be in yer astounding lies?

The mass raids on stores are done by organized crime, get a clue, they resell the items online after stealing them. Bail bonding is done by everyone in the US that can so your admitted racial disparity is showing.

You don't know if 80 people running in a store are black. The Waukesha isn't even a suspect yet, he probably will become one but I just heard he hasn't been charged with any crime. He got his bail reduced to 500 bucks.
Yeah, they all were black. There are videos everywhere. Take a look. And OF COURSE they were. You know it, too.

Well, his mother can put up the money; he calls himself a rapper so of course he won't have any. He should get out in time to run a big truck through a Thanksgiving parade. That should please you.

Rich people commit the majority of white-collar crimes or crimes of theft and fraud.....

Forum List

Back