Illinois Dem who used Rittenhouse case to mock Waukesha tragedy has resigned: 'Self-defense'

Some of you called it. What took so long?

An Illinois Democrat who appeared to portray the Christmas parade tragedy in Waukesha, Wisconsin, as a form of payback for Friday’s acquittal of Kyle Rittenhouse in Kenosha has resigned from her post, Fox News has learned.

Mary Lemanski resigned from her position as social media director of the Democratic Party of DuPage County, Illinois, on Monday morning, Anne SommerKamp, the organization’s executive director, told Fox News in an email.

Fox News confirmed that Lemanski’s name was removed from the organization's webpage early Monday.
HEADLINE: "Yet another foul leftist skank commits political suicide when they can't keep their vicious mouth under control".

The point being they were white so the screams of white supremacy are lies....I hope everyone watches Tucker's show tonight and hear what happened that night from Kyle...
The temperature needs to be dialed back and the networks fanning the flame should have their license suspended...
I will watch it if I can find Fox on my channel lineup. I don't generally watch TV, but this will be worth it.

Some of you called it. What took so long?

An Illinois Democrat who appeared to portray the Christmas parade tragedy in Waukesha, Wisconsin, as a form of payback for Friday’s acquittal of Kyle Rittenhouse in Kenosha has resigned from her post, Fox News has learned.

Mary Lemanski resigned from her position as social media director of the Democratic Party of DuPage County, Illinois, on Monday morning, Anne SommerKamp, the organization’s executive director, told Fox News in an email.

Fox News confirmed that Lemanski’s name was removed from the organization's webpage early Monday.

Why is the national news network for the Republican Party reporting on the resignation of an Illinois Democrat who maintains the group Facebook page????

It couldn’t be to gin outrage against a Democrat could it?

She canceled herself lol
She didn't, you know. I read all those tweets, and there were a LOT ------- it's clear she thought she was being funny, and I do sort of see it. Okay, bad move, but she plainly thought she had a right to do that and that it was funny and part of the discourse. She definitely didn't cancel herself!

I wish people didn't do this to each other.

If you're not outraged at what she said you're a partisan hack

When stupid people say stupid things there are consequences. But she’s not even an elected official within the party so why is what she said a national story?

She’s the fucking Facebook poster for a small town in Wisconsin. Who fucking cares that she’s an idiot. Nobody elected her to anything. This is not a national level story, this is an attempt by Fox News to gin up outrage against Democrats in the wake of a horrific tragedy. Fox didn’t even wait until the bodies were cold on this one. Disgusting

Of course if she was a conservative who was fired for saying something stupid, you’d be screaming “free speech” and “cancel culture”.

When stupid people say stupid things there are consequences. But she’s not even an elected official within the party so why is what she said a national story?

She’s the fucking Facebook poster for a small town in Wisconsin. Who fucking cares that she’s an idiot. Nobody elected her to anything. This is not a national level story, this is an attempt by Fox News to gin up outrage against Democrats in the wake of a horrific tragedy. Fox didn’t even wait until the bodies were cold on this one. Disgusting

Of course if she was a conservative who was fired for saying something stupid, you’d be screaming “free speech” and “cancel culture”.
It appeared locally, then social media lit it up... then not who was fist Fox or New York Times.
Now it is everywhere. Fox News is not even close to the only ones, or even the first one.

Dragonlady:

I AM screaming "free speech" and "cancel culture"! Already did that, above. And note it's your own worthless dems who cancelled her.

It's important the public sees what kind of monsters you people are. She deserves to be doxxed, humiliated, and shunned from decent society for the rest of her life.

This is what happens when you don't tell the truth

Warps men's minds. Why would he not lash out a "racist" society....?

Some one has to tell them the truth about the best guesses as to why this shit happens. And it's not white racism in 2021, lol

We should not prejudge this, but it certainly looks that way.
just heard on Fox this POS has tried run people down In his car before, even a cop. And he tried to shoot his nephew. 500 bail for that one. Ran over a girl friend too. So no, it's just more white supremacy.

It's important the public sees what kind of monsters you people are. She deserves to be doxxed, humiliated, and shunned from decent society for the rest of her life.
No, no!

But it's true that's what Dems want to do with everyone they cancel, and they cancelled her, we didn't, so maybe they will be that cruel to her.

Darn, she was just trying to tell jokes. That's one thing I've noticed about the Left: they have zero, ZERO, sense of humor.

she has a right to say whatever she wants. why does it offend so many? We live in a free speech country. for fk sake.

Forum List

Back