Illinois Dem who used Rittenhouse case to mock Waukesha tragedy has resigned: 'Self-defense'

And here is one of your fellow RWNJs doing the same thing:

The repub is correct to blame the parade deaths on liberals

Their aversion to locking black criminals away is what allowed this incident to happen

Well.....clearly the parade was a racist attempt to prevent the hero from fleeing his latest criminal endeavor.

When will Biden be awarding him the Presidential Medal of Freedom???

Will it be on CNN, or Pay per View???
that’s a good question. Frankly, the President already excused his behavior as his anger was justified according to the President, since Rittenhouse is a white nationalist and got off because of racism

Too bad for her that the terrible things she said about the deaths of innocents, including children and old women, is out there forever. She can delete her accounts, resign, whatever.

For as long as she lives she will be entirely defined by those horrible comments. Serves her right.

I went to the OP link and read all her tweets ---- she quoted exactly the Rittenhouse trial ideas, applying them to this Christmas Parade massacre, and really, I have to say, they were pretty funny!

I don't know what to say about a situation like that. I guess I'll settle on my being very much against Cancel Culture ------ against anybody. And for freedom of speech, by anybody.

Why can't we all just read whatever we want to and make up our own minds, individually?

That would be so great for Covid, too. But instead, it's coercion and cancelling and mandates about everything now.

The libs desire to do away with incarceration and prisons are dead wrong...if this doesn't wake them up nothing will....we need more cops more prisons and harsher sentences...California let loose thousands of prisoners on early release and just afterwards violent crime shot way up...we should take the gates down from wealthy democrat home developments...that will change their tune fast....

that’s a good question. Frankly, the President already excused his behavior as his anger was justified according to the President, since Rittenhouse is a white nationalist and got off because of racism
Yeah, I think that was pretty awful, the prez commenting adversely on a case that was decided the other way!!

The jurors might be scared of that, except I suppose everyone knows Biden is pretty powerless.

I went to the OP link and read all her tweets ---- she quoted exactly the Rittenhouse trial ideas, applying them to this Christmas Parade massacre, and really, I have to say, they were pretty funny!

I don't know what to say about a situation like that. I guess I'll settle on my being very much against Cancel Culture ------ against anybody. And freedom of speech, by anybody.

Why can't we all just read whatever we want to and make up our own minds, individually?

That would be so great for Covid, too. But instead, it's coercion and cancelling and mandates about everything now.
She canceled herself lol

Yeah, I think that was pretty awful, the prez commenting adversely on a case that was decided the other way!!

The jurors might be scared of that, except I suppose everyone knows Biden is pretty powerless.
i wasn’t concerned about the jurors as much as the dembot cult base

Liberals are losing their minds over the verdict....Hey dummies! Kyle killed white men who were trying to kill him and trying to burn his dads town down....my God the stupidity has no end with liberals...MSNBC and CNN need to be sued out of the news business...both are racist networks...fanning the flames of hate....
These are not liberals. They are just mindlessly conformist woke authoritarians.

None of these morons would recognize a liberal principle if it smacked them alongside those empty heads of theirs.

Some of you called it. What took so long?

An Illinois Democrat who appeared to portray the Christmas parade tragedy in Waukesha, Wisconsin, as a form of payback for Friday’s acquittal of Kyle Rittenhouse in Kenosha has resigned from her post, Fox News has learned.

Mary Lemanski resigned from her position as social media director of the Democratic Party of DuPage County, Illinois, on Monday morning, Anne SommerKamp, the organization’s executive director, told Fox News in an email.

Fox News confirmed that Lemanski’s name was removed from the organization's webpage early Monday.
As well she should have. That was a disgusting thing for her to say.

I don't know what to say about a situation like that. I guess I'll settle on my being very much against Cancel Culture ------ against anybody. And freedom of speech, by anybody.
Cancel culture is when your enemies attack you for saying something they disapprove of

Often so they can remove a white male and replacing him with a minority or a female

In this case it was dems eating a fellow dem who happens to be a woman

I can imagine the Democrat Party organization there being pretty appalled.
Only on public, Circe, only in public.

The party aparatchiks NEED to keep the hatred of whites going, otherwise they lose their appeal. Her only mistake was saying in public what the party thinks in private.

Some of you called it. What took so long?

An Illinois Democrat who appeared to portray the Christmas parade tragedy in Waukesha, Wisconsin, as a form of payback for Friday’s acquittal of Kyle Rittenhouse in Kenosha has resigned from her post, Fox News has learned.

Mary Lemanski resigned from her position as social media director of the Democratic Party of DuPage County, Illinois, on Monday morning, Anne SommerKamp, the organization’s executive director, told Fox News in an email.

Fox News confirmed that Lemanski’s name was removed from the organization's webpage early Monday.
Well that didn’t take long.

Forum List

Back