Illegal Immigration. What to do about it.

doinit

Rookie
Apr 15, 2022
Here are your choices. Support it or speak of what should be done to stop it. Keep in mind that the latter isn't allowed to be spoken of. That is unless it is a suggestion that won't work.

How about just close the freaking border already? And I don't really give a shit if it's allowed to be spoken of or not as it should have been done a LONG time ago.

Go big or go home. :)

GettyImages-584172082.jpg

• Banned
Build a wall.

That won't work. The border crossing between the U.S. and Mexico are the busiest in the world. As it is, it surprises me that anybody even bothers trying to sneak across. Also, from what I hear, illegals will put themselves into debt with criminal organizations for $8,000 dollars to be smuggled into the U.S. These days many are just taking a cheap one way flight to Canada. From there they can cross over to the U.S. with no problem.

• Banned
How about just close the freaking border already? And I don't really give a shit if it's allowed to be spoken of or not as it should have been done a LONG time ago.

Well, you managed to come up with a solution that would work and can be spoken of. Though the chances of that happening are about zero. Those globalization, wage slave loving industrialists who run this country wouldn't allow it. For one example, look at Bill Gates. Since 2003 that scumbag gave around 29 million dollars to the racist group LaRaza. Which means "The Race." And it isn't the gringo race who they are interested in. So, how about a solution that would work.

Well, you managed to come up with a solution that would work and can be spoken of. Though the chances of that happening are about zero.

Under our current administration yes you're right, but you asked for solutions and so I gave you one.

OP, illegal immigration is solved incredibly easily. Penalize the employers of them.

It will bring this problem to a screeching halt almost overnight.

Just try it.

It worked fine until the fucking democrats destroyed it.

The republicans are just as much into open borders as the democrats. Take W. Bush. He called illegal immigration a good thing.

Under our current administration yes you're right, but you asked for solutions and so I gave you one.

As I pointed out, you gave one that isn't very likely to happen. Under any administration. Either try harder or just give up.

OP, illegal immigration is solved incredibly easily. Penalize the employers of them.

Just try it.

The "employers" run this country. You are asking plutocrats to penalize themselves. That isn't going to happen.

The "employers" run this country. You are asking plutocrats to penalize themselves. That isn't going to happen.
Then you're admitting that we live in a country of men and not laws, and that you're not truly serious about solving this problem.

Then you're admitting that we live in a country of men and not laws, and that you're not truly serious about solving this problem.

Why would I say otherwise. Though we aren't a country of men and laws. Our country is a capitalistic plutocracy. And the law is a joke. It is written by and for the wealthy. And no matter how any law is written, there is a way around that law. It's an old story.

plato 2.jpg

Also, I'm serious about solving the problem. But the only real solution is one that is forbidden to be spoken of.

Why would I say otherwise. Though we aren't a country of men and laws. Our country is a capitalistic plutocracy. And the law is a joke. It is written by and for the wealthy. And no matter how any law is written, there is a way around that law. It's an old story.

View attachment 631181

Also, I'm serious about solving the problem. But the only real solution is one that is forbidden to be spoken of.
Well, I couldn't have said it better myself.

So no real solution then, right?

Just try it.

Guess you never heard of the War on Drugs ...
That shit didn't work either as far as keeping crap from crossing our border.

At least you are willing to admit that the illegal Foreign Nationals aren't really seeking Asylum ...
And that's a good enough reason to send them back as soon as we catch them.

That probably won't stop it overnight ...
But fewer will risk the time and money on ending up with a roundtrip ticket.

Last edited:
Well, I couldn't have said it better myself.

So no real solution then, right
Open borders, period. It was how this nation was founded. It was the will of the founders. Let the free market take care of it.

Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,

I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

Live it, or blow the damn statue up.

Forum List

Back