Illegal Employer Problem

I bet a lot of business owners justify what they are doing by buying into this spin. It’s like me with freedom to fascism. I truly believe paying income tax is unconstitutional. Or they say in small writing we’re doing it voluntarily. And if they catch us not paying, we got to convince a jury that freedom to fascism is real. And that’s tough when the state is going to argue you’re nuts to a jury of 12 people who all pay their taxes
'
My brother has not paid income tax for 30 years that I can remember, so it's possibly been longer. My father never paid them and when he died and willed his property off, everything went off without a hitch.

There are proven theories of law and unproven ones. If someone tries to challenge the law and fails, you call him an idiot. If he succeeds, then he's the good guy. As Mark Twain once quipped:

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."

The anti-immigrant lobby refuses to come to grips with what they're saying. If an employer hires a foreigner, he should be punished??? For what? If you don't rent / sell your home to a person you feel comfortable, you should go to jail? WTH??? Have all the American people forgotten that one of the great hallmarks of our Republic is the ability to own property?

I sometimes offer gigs. Sometimes they work into full time jobs. I advertise. If I have a job to do, I prefer to help American men out that have found themselves locked out of the job market for their past indiscretions. That is "illegal" since I'm not supposed to discriminate. If they don't apply; if they don't show up, then I hire who is available. It's my job; I created it so I'll give it to who I damn well please. I'm already doing my part to get sorry ass white people to get back into the workforce.

But those of you who waste every day on the Internet condemning me on the Internet are not mad at the mothers who allow their 20, 30 40 year old sons and older to live at home, rent free and draw out of the public dole just because they're lazy. Then the government, insurance, and Big Pharma are keeping the posterity of the founders on drugs and unqualified to do even menial work.

It would be different IF those white people with their nose stuck up Trump's ass were actually looking for a job, would show up, and work. They don't. The subcontractors who think they're worth $985 an hour are delusional as well. So, it comes down to some people losing their home or hiring the foreigner. Patriotism is worth only so much when the kid next door is sitting on his ass all day on the computer - AND his mother even pays the Mexican kid down the road to cut the freaking grass. Clean up your own culture. Send me some folks that want to work. That is why we started this ministry.... to HELP people. If whites don't want the work, someone shouldn't lose their home because Uncle Scam is trying to enforce laws they have no constitutional authority to enforce in the first place.
Are you saying the illegals are your property?

Have you read even ONE post I've responded to you about? I own the job. I created it. It's not yours and it is not the government's. I don't have to worry about being caught or justifying a damn thing.
I know. I wish the law would start going after companies much bigger than you then work their way down to you.

But you’ll be so scared you’ll send Jose packing long before they get to you.

And hopefully you put in a good word for Jose with immigration. He sounds like he will be a good American citizen. And then you and he will pay taxes.

I pay all legal and lawful taxes - a Hell of a lot more of them than you do. AND so do my Hosea's.
I pay taxes on 90,000. Actually I max out my 401k so I pay taxes on around $60,000? So what do I pay in taxes? You’re hombres pay more taxes than me? How?

Republicans like to blame bleeding heart liberals for illegal immigration. But the fact is, if people weren't hiring them, they'd go home. Who's hiring them? Small business owners? Aren't they typically Republicans?

Here are three great articles on the subject:

ThomHartmann.com - Today's Immigration Battle Corporatists vs. Racists (and Labor is Left Behind)

ThomHartmann.com - Illegal Workers: the Con's Secret Weapon

ThomHartmann.com - Reclaiming the Issues: "It's an Illegal Employer Problem"
Who’s created sanctuary cities and States?
It’s looking like entire red states are sanctuary states. Huge companies employing thousands of illegals.

I think I’ve rounded up 600 in that Mississippi Koch foods plants.
That was nice of you to round them up.
I changed it. I meant ICE. Lol
So did the mayor tip the illegals off about the raid?
If he sympathizes with illegals maybe.

Doesn’t matter. Every other illegal employer is watching to see if charges are brought against the company or owner. So far no? Then business as usual.

I have seen entire industries collapse under the heel of cheap Mexican labor. I see huge growth of homeless Americans living in tents on the street coincidentally. And then coupled with that, every single time since 2008 when I was a jurist, either the Defendant or the Plaintiff spoke Spanish only. Which sort of sent a big fuck you to the rest of us. So every time I hear Spanish spoken in public, it seems more a insult or slight. They can learn English and respect us. But they don't. Huge tell. Every other immigrant from other countries learned English and learned to acclimate. What makes Hispanics special?

Last edited:
I have seen entire industries collapse under the heel of cheap Mexican labor. I see huge growth of homeless Americans living in tents on the street coincidentally. And then coupled with that, every single time since 2008 when I was a jurist, neither the Defendant nor Plaintiff spoke English. Which sort of sent a big fuck you to the rest of us. So every time I hear Spanish spoken in public, it seems more a insult or slight. They can learn English and respect us. But they don't.
Ok true, but please don’t tell me these homeless white males were good high school kids who had good work ethics but because of illegals they couldn’t find jobs so instead they turned to drugs.

Or is it probably true those homeless men would have become homeless with or without the illegls.

There’s a lot of homeless people in LA. They come from the north to escape winters. You think they’re willing to work? They didn’t work wherever they came from.

There are a lot of illegals in LA too. That’s just a coincidence.

I bet a lot of business owners justify what they are doing by buying into this spin. It’s like me with freedom to fascism. I truly believe paying income tax is unconstitutional. Or they say in small writing we’re doing it voluntarily. And if they catch us not paying, we got to convince a jury that freedom to fascism is real. And that’s tough when the state is going to argue you’re nuts to a jury of 12 people who all pay their taxes
If I was an modern employer I would exploit illegal aliens too. I might be a little concerned with displacing lower or middle class Americans, but then the common sense in me would me take over. But since I am not a modern employer and I see people living in the streets in tents...Screw wetbacks and those that employ them.
I would hire them to. No one is going to do anything to me if I do.

Although, we had this Chinese restaurant that’d been around for 50 years. One of the owners houses burnt down and 6 wetbacks were in the basement. They all dies and the restaurants closed. I don’t know what happened to the owners but I’m sure they got in trouble.

But there are basically no penalties or no one coming to get you if you’re an illegal employer

An employer should not be called "illegal" on account of who he hires.
Sorry but that’s the best title and I’m sticking with it.

We need to realize it’s not an illegal immigrant problem it’s an illegal employer problem.

Just like we don’t have a cocaine user problem. We need to go after the manufacturers.

It’s like going after hungry people who go to Walmart but you don’t go after the waltons.
If I was an modern employer I would exploit illegal aliens too. I might be a little concerned with displacing lower or middle class Americans, but then the common sense in me would me take over. But since I am not a modern employer and I see people living in the streets in tents...Screw wetbacks and those that employ them.

Although, we had this Chinese restaurant that’d been around for 50 years. One of the owners houses burnt down and 6 wetbacks were in the basement. They all dies and the restaurants closed. I don’t know what happened to the owners but I’m sure they got in trouble.

But there are basically no penalties or no one coming to get you if you’re an illegal employer

We need to realize it’s not an illegal immigrant problem it’s an illegal employer problem.

Just like we don’t have a cocaine user problem. We need to go after the manufacturers.

It’s like going after hungry people who go to Walmart but you don’t go after the waltons.

So you like Trumps ideas on denying Due Process. Got it.
Now me, as a private individual, I don’t have to ask each of my personal friends for their papers if they want to build me a deck or paint my place.

You probably have a cash business. Yea if I were you I wouldn’t be paying taxes on any of that money.

And if you are just hiring friends to do side jobs, and they don’t mind under the table, more power to you.

I can see it from your position.

When I walk down a supermarket isle next to the chesse, and all I hear is Spanish? It seems like a big fuck you gringos! THIS was never part of Mexico. Thirty yeas ago in Colorado, Spanish speakers were ashamed of themselves .But NOW? In the current criminal justice system, you or your lawyer better Habla Espanol.

What about making the American employers obey the local, state and federal laws already on the books. Americans should report any employer hiring illegal aliens. If the employers can't make a living without lying, cheating and breaking the laws. Maybe, the employer shouldn't be in business in the first place and the employer should go get a job!

Excerpt:

Sec. 274A. [8 U.S.C. 1324a]

(a) Making Employment of Unauthorized Aliens Unlawful.-
(1) In general.-It is unlawful for a person or other entity-
(A) to hire, or to recruit or refer for a fee, for employment in the United States an alien
knowing the alien is an unauthorized alien (as defined in subsection (h)(3)) with respect to such
employment, or

.ExternalClass DIV{;}
[PDF] http://www.uscis.gov/propub/DocView/slbid/1/2/111?hilite=

124k - Adobe PDF - View as html
... Employment of Unauthorized Aliens ... is unlawful for a person or other entity, after hiring an alien for ... 274A - UNLAWFUL
At the same time, governors and mayors need to be forced to obey federal law. No more sanctuary cities or states.

Let's consider what is the duty of a Governor, to enforce state law, not federal law. That is up to the Federal Dept of Justice, and the agencies under the AG including ICE, the FBI, ATF&E, US Marshall's' and many more.

When federal law trumps state law, governers have to obey them. Think of it this way, if governors can safely ignore federal immigration law, why shouldn't they be able to ignore federal abortion law? Or environmental law?

Good questions. Art. VI clause 2 is clear; however, how does the Federal Executive Legally Enforce Executive Orders? Will trump order the arrest of the mayor and governors of sanctuary cities and states?

Once again, COTUS doesn't have all the answers, and thus we may need to see how many suits will be filed, and how many constitutional crisis' will occur?

And then you guys rape and abuse your illegals because they don’t have rights but you’re doing nothing wrong? You’re nuts.

I believe that ALL men have unalienable Rights. I pay more to workers than anyone in my area (between $20 and $40 an hour for jobs that take a max of six months to learn.) EVERYBODY is paid the same amount of money based upon the skill set. I wish Americans would take the jobs, but I don't screw anybody in retaliation. That so - called "illegal" as you erroneously call them usually has a family to feed. So either I do what is morally right and pay my help OR you will pay for it in taxes since many of those children are American citizens. It would be immoral for me to try and cheat them because of the fact that society is trying to deny them the God given unalienable Rights that the Declaratory Charter of the Rights of Man (aka the Declaration of Independence) proclaims. Stand up for the foundational principles.

Are you familiar with the H-1B Visa?

And then you guys rape and abuse your illegals because they don’t have rights but you’re doing nothing wrong? You’re nuts.

I believe that ALL men have unalienable Rights. I pay more to workers than anyone in my area (between $20 and $40 an hour for jobs that take a max of six months to learn.) EVERYBODY is paid the same amount of money based upon the skill set. I wish Americans would take the jobs, but I don't screw anybody in retaliation. That so - called "illegal" as you erroneously call them usually has a family to feed. So either I do what is morally right and pay my help OR you will pay for it in taxes since many of those children are American citizens. It would be immoral for me to try and cheat them because of the fact that society is trying to deny them the God given unalienable Rights that the Declaratory Charter of the Rights of Man (aka the Declaration of Independence) proclaims. Stand up for the foundational principles.

That’s only for companies big enough to be on the radar. And they’d get turned in by their rivals who are probably unionized and would make a big stink. They can’t get away with straight up paying under the table.

But go to the CEOs home and some illegal is cleaning his pool, gardening or a maid on his estate

That’s only for companies big enough to be on the radar. And they’d get turned in by their rivals who are probably unionized and would make a big stink. They can’t get away with straight up paying under the table.

But go to the CEOs home and some illegal is cleaning his pool, gardening or a maid on his estate

You mean like the Trumpster?

I know the quotas on them run out long before Georgia farmers can determine their needs each year. I worked in immigration law for six years - all aspects, all sides. So I know a couple of things about immigration law... probably not as much as people who treat it like it is their religion.

I can tell you in more cases than not, the visas don't match up to the needs of the 21st century because what you're talking about is 50 year + old laws when the population was maybe HALF of what it is today and the needs are different due to changing technologies.

Last edited:

No I like due process but each decision should take a week or month max.

Well, you really do not understand Due Process:

1) Presumption of innocence

2) Warrants based upon probable cause

3) In the case of mental cases, you need to prove someone is a danger BEFORE they can be held in custody.

That is why I submitted an idea to all my congresscritters that involves a civil intervention when a minor displays behavior that leads reasonable people to believe that minor may be in danger and / or pose a danger. Catch the problem early and fix it. Nobody has to go to jail; nobody has to acquire a record; nobody will lose any constitutional rights; no new taxes; now new bureaucracies; no gun control and 90 percent fewer mass shootings not to mention the residual effects on domestic violence, dysfunctional homes, abused children, etc.

'
My brother has not paid income tax for 30 years that I can remember, so it's possibly been longer. My father never paid them and when he died and willed his property off, everything went off without a hitch.

There are proven theories of law and unproven ones. If someone tries to challenge the law and fails, you call him an idiot. If he succeeds, then he's the good guy. As Mark Twain once quipped:

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."

The anti-immigrant lobby refuses to come to grips with what they're saying. If an employer hires a foreigner, he should be punished??? For what? If you don't rent / sell your home to a person you feel comfortable, you should go to jail? WTH??? Have all the American people forgotten that one of the great hallmarks of our Republic is the ability to own property?

I sometimes offer gigs. Sometimes they work into full time jobs. I advertise. If I have a job to do, I prefer to help American men out that have found themselves locked out of the job market for their past indiscretions. That is "illegal" since I'm not supposed to discriminate. If they don't apply; if they don't show up, then I hire who is available. It's my job; I created it so I'll give it to who I damn well please. I'm already doing my part to get sorry ass white people to get back into the workforce.

But those of you who waste every day on the Internet condemning me on the Internet are not mad at the mothers who allow their 20, 30 40 year old sons and older to live at home, rent free and draw out of the public dole just because they're lazy. Then the government, insurance, and Big Pharma are keeping the posterity of the founders on drugs and unqualified to do even menial work.

It would be different IF those white people with their nose stuck up Trump's ass were actually looking for a job, would show up, and work. They don't. The subcontractors who think they're worth $985 an hour are delusional as well. So, it comes down to some people losing their home or hiring the foreigner. Patriotism is worth only so much when the kid next door is sitting on his ass all day on the computer - AND his mother even pays the Mexican kid down the road to cut the freaking grass. Clean up your own culture. Send me some folks that want to work. That is why we started this ministry.... to HELP people. If whites don't want the work, someone shouldn't lose their home because Uncle Scam is trying to enforce laws they have no constitutional authority to enforce in the first place.

Have you read even ONE post I've responded to you about? I own the job. I created it. It's not yours and it is not the government's. I don't have to worry about being caught or justifying a damn thing.
I know. I wish the law would start going after companies much bigger than you then work their way down to you.

And hopefully you put in a good word for Jose with immigration. He sounds like he will be a good American citizen. And then you and he will pay taxes.

I pay all legal and lawful taxes - a Hell of a lot more of them than you do. AND so do my Hosea's.
I pay taxes on 90,000. Actually I max out my 401k so I pay taxes on around $60,000? So what do I pay in taxes? You’re hombres pay more taxes than me? How?

They pay federal taxes (maybe 40 cents or more per gallon) on gasoline. They have big families and log lots of miles. They also smoke cigarettes, buy booze, etc. which have federal taxes on them. Believe me, if you have not researched the non-partisan studies on this subject, you don't need to argue with me. Every non-partisan study that comes out ends with the same thing: undocumented foreigners pay as much in taxes as they receive in benefits.

The ONLY guy disputing that is a eugenics activist and anti - immigrant rich dude that founded and financed all the right wing non-profits that supply the Trumpsters with their talking points.

3) In the case of mental cases, you need to prove someone is a danger BEFORE they can be held in custody.

That is why I submitted an idea to all my congresscritters that involves a civil intervention when a minor displays behavior that leads reasonable people to believe that minor may be in danger and / or pose a danger. Catch the problem early and fix it. Nobody has to go to jail; nobody has to acquire a record; nobody will lose any constitutional rights; no new taxes; now new bureaucracies; no gun control and 90 percent fewer mass shootings not to mention the residual effects on domestic violence, dysfunctional homes, abused children, etc.
Huh?

We’re talking about an illegal immigrant right?

Innocent? Are they claiming they are here legally?

Warrants? I’m talking about after they’ve been caught.

How is trump keeping so many people who are not dangerous in cages?

Is trump not following due process?

They pay federal taxes (maybe 40 cents or more per gallon) on gasoline. They have big families and log lots of miles. They also smoke cigarettes, buy booze, etc. which have federal taxes on them. Believe me, if you have not researched the non-partisan studies on this subject, you don't need to argue with me. Every non-partisan study that comes out ends with the same thing: undocumented foreigners pay as much in taxes as they receive in benefits.

The ONLY guy disputing that is a eugenics activist and anti - immigrant rich dude that founded and financed all the right wing non-profits that supply the Trumpsters with their talking points.
Well they/you aren’t paying enough because you aren’t paying payroll taxes.

The thing to remember is that crossing the border illegally is a misdemeanor. Hiring illegal aliens is a felony.

Well they/you aren’t paying enough because you aren’t paying payroll taxes.

You have to be the most ignorant poster on this board. It will be my pleasure to straighten you out once again:

According to the Chief Actuary of the Socialist Security Administration, about 75 percent of undocumented foreigners get an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number and pay the same taxes that you. Included in that amount is over $12 BILLION DOLLARS per year into Socialist Security. Adding insult to injury, they cannot draw one thin dime of that money out in retirement.

Sealy, you have once again made an argument in favor of the graduated income tax - a plank directly out of the Communist Manifesto.

The thing to remember is that crossing the border illegally is a misdemeanor. Hiring illegal aliens is a felony.
But it’s not being enforced. Let me know when Mr. Koch gets that felony. ICE just rounded up 600 illegals at his companies. 1 year in prison for each one sounds fair.

Huh?

We’re talking about an illegal immigrant right?

Innocent? Are they claiming they are here legally?

Warrants? I’m talking about after they’ve been caught.

How is trump keeping so many people who are not dangerous in cages?

Is trump not following due process?

Do you know ANYTHING at all about immigration law? ANYTHING?

There is no such thing as an "illegal immigrant." First, from a LEGAL DEFINITION, let us define an immigrant:

"This term describes a person who enters a country for permanent residence from another country."

What is IMMIGRANT? definition of IMMIGRANT (Black's Law Dictionary)

I first got involved in the immigration issue (as solely a legal / political issue) in 1986. At that time, the INS (which is now BICE) estimated that nearly 1 million people crossed the border without papers. They were already estimating that we had 6 million undocumented foreigners here. A little math tells me that we should have 33 million undocumented foreigners if those figures are correct. But, those same agencies are now saying we have 10 million undocumented foreigners.

Allowing for growth population, we have same number of undocumented foreigners per capita to the number of citizens since that time. That tells me that most of those people are NOT coming here for permanent residence - and IF they were coming here for permanent residence, they would have taken advantage of the SIX "amnesty" periods between 1986 and 2001. So, these are NOT immigrants; immigrants plan on staying here permanently. These are people who are guest workers engaging in otherwise legal activities.

They do not have to claim to be here legally. IF you believe in the "Rule of Law", they ARE here legally. When America was founded, only whites could be citizens. Yet non-whites poured in to take advantage of opportunities willingly offered. AFTER all the founders / framers had passed on, the United States Supreme Court granted to Congress plenary powers over everything to do with foreigners in 1875. There is NO provision in the Constitution giving the United States Supreme Court ANY authority to grant any kind of powers to another branch of government. So, then guest workers became known as "immigrants," but NO case law has ever changed the meaning of the word. Either you believe in this "Rule of Law" or you don't.

In 2012, the United States Supreme Court ruled:

"... it is not generally a crime for a removable alien to be present in the United States..." Arizona v. United States, 567 U.S. 387 (2012)

Trump is able to do most of the stuff he does because America has two competing governments:

The de jure / lawful / constitutional Republic as envisioned by the founders and framers and
The de facto / illegal / unconstitutional Federal - Legislative Democracy operating outside the bounds of the Constitution from Washington Wonderland, District of Corruption. These people definitely have the POWER to enforce unconstitutional policies and make unconstitutional laws, but they damn well do not have the AUTHORITY.

When the government passed the so - called "Patriot Act," I was on the side of the fence that you support. Then the system decided that I was a domestic terrorist / enemy combatant for what I believed. Did I break any laws? NO. Did I advocate or condone the breaking of any laws? Again NO. Did I even associate with anyone who would advocate or condone the breaking of any laws? Again, NO. When my lily white ass became the target of the feds, the people you think hung the moon were the same kind of people that threw me under the bus and ran like scalded dogs.

You see, under these new laws, all they have to do is label you something... illegal immigrant, domestic terrorist - whoever is in power makes the call as to who the bad guy is. And when it's YOUR ass on the line, you get a whole new perspective about this. The government intended to raid my house, kick in the doors, kill me and then claim I resisted arrest. When the feds don't like your political message, they now have a wide net to cast in order to catch you and then they can make a false claim about you and deny you Due Process..

The way to slow down the foreigners coming here is to clean up our own back yard, get the youth off drugs, get people back into the workforce, and begin reducing the size, power and scope of government. All you're advocating for may sound good to you, but when the balance of power changes (and the liberals WILL come back to power at some point) and YOU become the bad guy then you would be well advised to heed the warning of Thomas Paine (one of the founders):

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself." Thomas Paine

Republicans like to blame bleeding heart liberals for illegal immigration. But the fact is, if people weren't hiring them, they'd go home. Who's hiring them? Small business owners? Aren't they typically Republicans?

Here are three great articles on the subject:

ThomHartmann.com - Today's Immigration Battle Corporatists vs. Racists (and Labor is Left Behind)

ThomHartmann.com - Illegal Workers: the Con's Secret Weapon

ThomHartmann.com - Reclaiming the Issues: "It's an Illegal Employer Problem"
That's the core issue here. But back in the day, the people that employed illegals would sometimes argue their cause on chat boards. And the single thing that drove them, seemed to be EVERYYONE does it and we know its wrong but it has become the status quo. This all came out of a WW2 program, project Brazos that hired Mexicans because of the nature of the time and the labor shortages, but now? Seems a little antiquated. And judging by the huge numbers of American jobless and dispossessed its become antithetical to the vox populi. But who cares?
Let me clarify this: What I was referring to originally as Project Brazos (memory fails me sometimes), was actually called the "Braceoro Program". Google it. It inevitably opened a pandora's box for illegal aliens and their exploitation by unscrupulous businesses and created this whole snowball effect.

Forum List

Back