Illegal Employer Problem

I'm afraid to ask what treaty has anything about race in it.
right wing bigots in the US, made that a requirement for hispanics who are not black.

Cite your sources. Speculation is worthless.
the treaty ratified by Congress guaranteed rights equal to that of those in Louisiana and the Floridas from the French and Spanish.

be more specific.
it is in the treaty. it secured rights equal to those of the citizens in the States of the former territories owned by the French and Spain, in Louisiana and the Floridas.
You did not tell the readers here what the name of this treaty is.

right wing bigots in the US, made that a requirement for hispanics who are not black.

the treaty ratified by Congress guaranteed rights equal to that of those in Louisiana and the Floridas from the French and Spanish.

be more specific.
it is in the treaty. it secured rights equal to those of the citizens in the States of the former territories owned by the French and Spain, in Louisiana and the Floridas.

And now you're in the famous danielpalos death spiral. He heard about a treaty somewhere, saw a phrase or two lifted from it, and has no idea how to take it any further than that but will never admit such. The dance has begun.

be more specific.
The Treaty of Guadalupe Hildalgo.

be more specific.

And now you're in the famous danielpalos death spiral. He heard about a treaty somewhere, saw a phrase or two lifted from it, and has no idea how to take it any further than that but will never admit such. The dance has begun.
most people get it with that much; i usually don't even need to add the rest.

be more specific.

Honestly, I post links that refute a LOT of positions taken by people on discussion boards. Despite having access to the court rulings (which are the final say on what the law is) many people, including you, ignore those legal citations. So, if you want there to be any chance I'll consider what you say... you have to give me somewhere specific to go. Later today, I will Google that treaty and read it. If I ever read it before, it would have been while studying law in school and that was a couple of years back.

be more specific.

You do it because you're hoping the person will fill in the gaps you leave.

be more specific.

Honestly, I post links that refute a LOT of positions taken by people on discussion boards. Despite having access to the court rulings (which are the final say on what the law is) many people, including you, ignore those legal citations. So, if you want there to be any chance I'll consider what you say... you have to give me somewhere specific to go. Later today, I will Google that treaty and read it. If I ever read it before, it would have been while studying law in school and that was a couple of years back.
i am claiming, American exceptionalism on this one.

And, nothing is more supreme than our supreme law of the land, in Any conflict of laws.

be more specific.

You do it because you're hoping the person will fill in the gaps you leave.
or, make it simple to know which of those of the opposing view, have no subject matter clue or subject matter Cause.

Sealybobo, I agree that the repubs, do not help the situation at all with their hiring of illegals. However I also see that the majority, if not all, mayors of sanctuary cities are dems { I cannot think of a mayor who is a repub doing this}. Also dems also own business and hire illegals. So what we get is a bunch of bloviating rhetoric from both sides while the problem continues. All I can think of when it comes to our politicans "talking" about solving problems is Mel Brooks in Blazing Saddles pounding his desk saying "we have to protect our phoney baloney jobs gentelmen". Alot of talk, while things continue to deteroriate and nothing really worth while gets accomplished. IMHO.
I’d love to bump my own thread. Seems appropriate

Sealybobo, I agree that the repubs, do not help the situation at all with their hiring of illegals. However I also see that the majority, if not all, mayors of sanctuary cities are dems { I cannot think of a mayor who is a repub doing this}. Also dems also own business and hire illegals. So what we get is a bunch of bloviating rhetoric from both sides while the problem continues. All I can think of when it comes to our politicans "talking" about solving problems is Mel Brooks in Blazing Saddles pounding his desk saying "we have to protect our phoney baloney jobs gentelmen". Alot of talk, while things continue to deteroriate and nothing really worth while gets accomplished. IMHO.
Lots of illegal employers in red states.

They are everywhere which is why absolutely nothing is done about this.
It was a problem before during and after the trump presidency. And trump only pretends to care about this issue.

Ignore illegal employers, don’t waste your time. Might as well make the workers legal so they can vote, I mean start paying taxes. Lol

It was a problem before during and after the trump presidency. And trump only pretends to care about this issue.

Nobody even pretends to care about the employer issue.

Ignore illegal employers, don’t waste your time. Might as well make the workers legal so they can vote, I mean start paying taxes. Lol

It will happen just as it happened under Reagan and then a lot of people will have wished they spoke up when they could have.

Nobody even pretends to care about the employer issue.

It will happen just as it happened under Reagan and then a lot of people will have wished they spoke up when they could have.
We aren’t having enough kids and capitalism needs ditch diggers. We have 9 million un filled jobs. Social security is going broke. If capitalism is a machine then we need to fill those jobs. Don’t care what color the worker is.

And when we have all the jobs filled stop letting people in. Control immigration and keep wages high.

The feds control wages from going too high. To slow the economy they raise inters rates. So wages are as high as they are going to go. Unless workers organize where necessary

We aren’t having enough kids and capitalism needs ditch diggers. We have 9 million un filled jobs. Social security is going broke. If capitalism is a machine then we need to fill those jobs. Don’t care what color the worker is.

Filling jobs is fine as long as they are being legally filled.

And when we have all the jobs filled stop letting people in. Control immigration and keep wages high.

Business isn't interested in that.

Republicans like to blame bleeding heart liberals for illegal immigration. But the fact is, if people weren't hiring them, they'd go home. Who's hiring them? Small business owners? Aren't they typically Republicans?

Here are three great articles on the subject:

ThomHartmann.com - Today's Immigration Battle Corporatists vs. Racists (and Labor is Left Behind)

ThomHartmann.com - Illegal Workers: the Con's Secret Weapon

ThomHartmann.com - Reclaiming the Issues: "It's an Illegal Employer Problem"
People are not hiring them now... and that is becoming a massive problem.
The Democrats are building their next race of dependents just like they did to blacks on the 60s-80s.
Damning an entire race to ruin in the process.

People are not hiring them now... and that is becoming a massive problem.
The Democrats are building their next race of dependents just like they did to blacks on the 60s-80s.
Damning an entire race to ruin in the process.
If you believe that you’ve drunken da coolaid

The illegal employers are duping you. Dons one

Well, the FACT is under the Biden admin it IS AGAINST THE LAW for any employer to ask for immigration status before hiring.

AND Joes first act as POTUS was to order the INS to not conduct any inspections of businesses.

Every new hire has to fill out an I-9. That is checking status as far as citizenship goes.

Forum List

Back