Illegal Ballots Thrown Out in PA as Trump Lawsuit Triumphs

When you have sworn testimony from poll workers

When have they testified in front of a Judge? They've had plenty of time to massive fraud.

I guess we shall see. If they testify and state what they said in their sworn testimony, it is very difficult not to admit fraud. Keep in mind, these were from very large inner city districts.

If Trump ends up losing Dems are still butthurt because correcting the fraud will show how razer thin their win is and it eliminates their claims of a mandate from the people. Coupled with losing seats in the peoples House and failing to gain control of the Senate Dem are on thin ice. Their policies and positions don't have nearly the support they were claiming.

Trump has already lost. Since there's no fraud (falsely being thrown around), the voting numbers will stand, (forever and with Trump the loser). Every election has some anomalies, and they should be corrected. However, one thing is for certain; Trump lost both the EC and PV and will be out of the White House in January.

There's no "If Trump ends up losing.... " Facts should matter; anything else is just lying, whining and crying.

It will (and should be) challenging to get one's agenda through - maybe the word 'compromise" will be renewed. A balanced government is a good thing in my view. A great deal requires both sides to give something in return.

LOL keep clinging to your Biden fantasy. :auiqs.jpg:

The fantasy here is you believing Trump will win an already decided election. That resides on delusional and insane.

You should take your own advice and just STFU and quit showing your ignorance. NOTHING has "already been decided" except by idiot trolls like you and leftwing media hoping to install Biden.

Such anger; shows the enormous hatred you have within - find a professional and hop on some medication. The election is over and Biden is the winner. The only idiot here is yourself (and that inferior anger within). LOL

I openly and proudly hate the left. Nobody really likes those prissy stuck up punks.

if you want to be thrust in to office illegitimately like Adolph Hitler in 1933

Hitler was appointed not elected. The Nazi Fascists never got a majority of German votes, either.
Joe is being appointed, illegitimately, not elected in the midst of the most fraudulent election in History, same as what occurred in 1933.

Your ignorance of history shows again.

Good old Joe won the election in what has been describe as a historic landslide!
Joe cheated---------and it was actually Trump that won in a landslide-----------no one is actually buying that senile bribe taking Joe won.

Trump wins a lawsuit, bunch of illegal ballots are thrown out as it's becoming clearer to everyone that the election has been a fraud.

Yup. All those fake ballots with only Biden's name on them failed to hide the powerful GOP election. Another House Race Called, GOP now PLUS TEN! And have leads in most of the uncalled races.

Trump wins a lawsuit, bunch of illegal ballots are thrown out as it's becoming clearer to everyone that the election has been a fraud.

I have always had great respect for Maher.He is about the only mainstrea media piece i know of that has had the guts to go against the establishment and what are corrupt schools and the mem media teaches us that Reagan was a great president.Maher has stood up to them telling the truth that he destoryed the economy and was a traiter to the lower and middle class familys.

Recently he also spoke the truth that california and new york have become third world banana republicas,,another fact the msm media wont touch once again he is showing his patriotism with this broadcast> good man.:thup:

Just got dismissed

There is no hope for any of these cases in the courts.

The only hope Trump has is to totally fuck things up and force deadlines to be missed...which could put it in the hands of the SCOTUS>

THAT would be a disaster for our entire election system

Presidential voting would become irrelevant

Lib please don't deny that the left doesn't hate us. :eusa_hand:
I'll grant we are disgusted by your attitude and behavior. Hate? No.

We can actually disagree without being disagreeable

No you can't you people are nuts. At least we don't get violent and start burning and looting.
Worse yet these asshole Biden supporters don’t even condemn their actions which tells me they are paid shills for the dnc committee.

Forum List

Back