Illegal Ballots Thrown Out in PA as Trump Lawsuit Triumphs

When have they testified in front of a Judge?

Coming soon blind boob.

Tic Toc. Times running out.
time is running out? how?

In calendar time, it’s less than three weeks since the election. In political time, it’s beginning to feel like an eternity.

President Trump has every right to pursue substantive court challenges and doing so does not undermine democracy, despite what the left insists. But at some point, much of the broad public’s patience will wear thin.

Tick tock, tick tock.

We haven’t reached that point, but it is rapidly approaching because key state deadlines come this week and the president’s legal team has not scored any court victories that can delay finality.
but they're not. it's really quite that simple.

If Trump ends up losing Dems are still butthurt because correcting the fraud will show how razer thin their win is and it eliminates their claims of a mandate from the people. Coupled with losing seats in the peoples House and failing to gain control of the Senate Dem are on thin ice. Their policies and positions don't have nearly the support they were claiming.

Trump has already lost. Since there's no fraud (falsely being thrown around), the voting numbers will stand, (forever and with Trump the loser). Every election has some anomalies, and they should be corrected. However, one thing is for certain; Trump lost both the EC and PV and will be out of the White House in January.

There's no "If Trump ends up losing.... " Facts should matter; anything else is just lying, whining and crying.

It will (and should be) challenging to get one's agenda through - maybe the word 'compromise" will be renewed. A balanced government is a good thing in my view. A great deal requires both sides to give something in return.
remember Russia Russia? who was crying that? for how long? you should take you own advice. STFU!!! I'm laughing at you.

I don't know who cries bout russia, I know all deplorables are mourning the death of their cult, pussygrabber is done. Biden is president and pussygrabber is not....

If Trump ends up losing Dems are still butthurt because correcting the fraud will show how razer thin their win is and it eliminates their claims of a mandate from the people. Coupled with losing seats in the peoples House and failing to gain control of the Senate Dem are on thin ice. Their policies and positions don't have nearly the support they were claiming.

Trump has already lost. Since there's no fraud (falsely being thrown around), the voting numbers will stand, (forever and with Trump the loser). Every election has some anomalies, and they should be corrected. However, one thing is for certain; Trump lost both the EC and PV and will be out of the White House in January.

There's no "If Trump ends up losing.... " Facts should matter; anything else is just lying, whining and crying.

It will (and should be) challenging to get one's agenda through - maybe the word 'compromise" will be renewed. A balanced government is a good thing in my view. A great deal requires both sides to give something in return.
remember Russia Russia? who was crying that? for how long? you should take you own advice. STFU!!! I'm laughing at you.

I don't know who cries bout russia, I know all deplorables are mourning the death of their cult, pussygrabber is done. Biden is president and pussygrabber is not....
CAN'T MAKE IT UP!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DUDE I'M SERIOUSLY LAUGHING AT YOU. HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA WHAT A FKING BOOB YOU ARE.

Trump wins a lawsuit, bunch of illegal ballots are thrown out as it's becoming clearer to everyone that the election has been a fraud.

Too little, too late.
Only 10,000 Pa. mail ballots arrived after Election Day — far too few to change the result if thrown out

actually 1.4 million, but who's counting.

Lots of people are counting actually and I never heard anyone mention 1.4M. Seems moot anyway since PA is about to certify and the GOP did just fine even though Trump didn't.

Forum List

Back