Ignore List Amnesty

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Given it’s Election Day in America (Republicans vote tomorrow of course), I would like to see the full picture of the cadre of luminaries we have display their analytical chops. So its time to reset the ignore list.

Should be fun.

You can go ahead and put me right back on ignore.

Do you think anyone here really gives a shit if you have them on ignore or not?

And why do you need to put people on ignore anyway?

Given it’s Election Day in America (Republicans vote tomorrow of course), I would like to see the full picture of the cadre of luminaries we have display their analytical chops. So its time to reset the ignore list.

Should be fun.
Only pussies use Iggy. Typically leftist who can't deal with differing opinions. Thank you for confirming we what most of us had suspected all along.

Besides.... The funding for your program runs out after today. Bye.

Well, you gave “enough of a shit” to take time out of your busy schedule to comment on my ignore list. Do with that what you will.

Should be fun.
Only pussies use Iggy. Typically leftist who can't deal with differing opinions. Thank you for confirming we what most of us had suspected all along.

Besides.... The funding for your program runs out after today. Bye.

A&F forum…keep it civil.

Well, you gave “enough of a shit” to take time out of your busy schedule to comment on my ignore list. Do with that what you will.

Just wondering why you are so full of yourself
besides it's pretty dead in here right now so I tend to read new posts even if they're fucking stoopid

Wow, didn’t realize you guys cared so much about what I was doing.

:rolleyes:
slow news day

Election day….oh okay.
You seriously think this board was hopping when you posted this thread?

No but you hopped to respond. Didn’t know you cared.
I already explained that once but as usual you couldn't understand

You’ve posted more on this thread than I have and you still pretend you don’t care?

OP starts thread then criticises those who respond. Forgets this is a discussion board.

OP goes on ignore.

Forum List

Back