If you’re reading this BUY more guns and ammo!

Thank you

Buying more guns and ammo is always good advice.

Now, if you could just help me convince my wife that would be great.
Have her read this.....this is a real "pandemic"

I have about 50guns. 30 of them are ARs. She says enough is enough.

Tell her you will sell an AR if you buy a new gun. You know, sometimes a sale can take a while to work out. :D

Thank you

Buying more guns and ammo is always good advice.

Now, if you could just help me convince my wife that would be great.
Have her read this.....this is a real "pandemic"

I have about 50guns. 30 of them are ARs. She says enough is enough.
Smart gal. :rofl:

but buy more ammo!

I have 40K rds in my ammo fort.
What about the zombie apocalypse?

Jitss617: Are you OK with infringements to my second amendment?
Winter born: “Yes”,

Im going to have to go back, when io get times, and find his posts talking about how hard the government would come down on any insurrection or attempt to wrest power from elected officials. It ill be hilarious.

Will it? So you think jitsie will use the US Marine Corp Reserves to overthrow the elected gov't of Boston without having anyone come down on him?

No of course not...Jitts is a white guy.

I keep a pretty decent stock of ammo for all my guns. More for certain ones.

You just dont want anyone else owning them.

That is simply a lie. Please show me where I have ever said anything even resembling that. I am very much pro-2nd amendment. Don't let jitsie's signature fool you.

Remember all that time you spent in your constitutional scholar pose telling Jitss617 what was in store for him if he tried to take over a city? I knew you were lying then.

If someone tries to violently overthrow a city, remove elected officials and then strip them of their citizenship and deport them, do you think no one will notice?

depends. If the media feels like people noticing then they will. It all goes through New York. But even if people notice it looks like there are no consequences.

That is simply a lie. Please show me where I have ever said anything even resembling that. I am very much pro-2nd amendment. Don't let jitsie's signature fool you.

Show me a quote where Hitler said "I am an evil man who should not be in power". Where do you people get the idea that if you deny it then nobody can object?

Oh, so you just decide that I don't want anyone else to own guns? Just a random thought of yours becomes an accusation?

You Hillary support.

Thank you

I'm going to take a knee during EVERY national anthem in EVERY football game that I watch.

and there is NOTHING you can do about it....

so the next time somebody forces you to watch a football game

remember....

i'm kneeling during the anthem

and YOU can't fkn stop me.

Im going to have to go back, when io get times, and find his posts talking about how hard the government would come down on any insurrection or attempt to wrest power from elected officials. It ill be hilarious.

Will it? So you think jitsie will use the US Marine Corp Reserves to overthrow the elected gov't of Boston without having anyone come down on him?

So, you agree that if jitsie does what he has said he will do, the gov't will come down on him?

And that is hilarious?

Show me a quote where Hitler said "I am an evil man who should not be in power". Where do you people get the idea that if you deny it then nobody can object?

Oh, so you just decide that I don't want anyone else to own guns? Just a random thought of yours becomes an accusation?

You Hillary support.

It would be a cold day in Hell before I supported hillary.

I don't really need to at this time.

Was considering 2 semi-auto 20 gauges, though. One for each hand.
Probably loaded with #4 shot. House clearer-outer.
I could shoot that with 1 hand, no problem

Remember all that time you spent in your constitutional scholar pose telling Jitss617 what was in store for him if he tried to take over a city? I knew you were lying then.

If someone tries to violently overthrow a city, remove elected officials and then strip them of their citizenship and deport them, do you think no one will notice?

depends. If the media feels like people noticing then they will. It all goes through New York. But even if people notice it looks like there are no consequences.

Forcing all the elected officials in Boston to surrender to his private army, and no one will notice? Ok.

"Are you OK with infringements to my second amendment?"

I accept your 2nd amendment right but I will always vote for regulations and restrictions;

- you MUST be trained, licensed and approved by the police and/or military to SAFELY own and operate your weapons.

some of us wouldn't want you accidentally killing yourself....

and we definitely don't want you accidentally hurting someone else because you are an idiot who likes playing with guns.....

So, you agree that if jitsie does what he has said he will do, the gov't will come down on him?

And that is hilarious?

I think its hilarious you steepled your fingers and put on your Harvard Professor persona to explain to him not what the government cant do..not how citizens can enact change..but how the constitution restricted him and how the government would stop him as a citizen.

Either you didnt know or didnt care that what you were saying applied only to white patriots. You went on and on about the dire consequences of running police and elected officials out of a town. Jitts looks almost prescient to me now. All over the country the National Guard is getting on their knees, police are fleeing and surrendering their buildings and elected officials are helpless to enforce the law in their own cities.

Forcing all the elected officials in Boston to surrender to his private army, and no one will notice? Ok.

oh ok. Jitts wanted to do it and nobody would notice. I see.

And that is hilarious?

Here is one right here. Imagine..people who think they have the authority to take police off the streets without being elected to anything!

I guess it is better to be thought a lunatic than a liar, huh?

But how is it that you think you have the authority to "take police off the street"?
You mean reduce the police?

No, I meant it exactly as I posted it.

But removing the police isn't what I asked about. It was how you think you have the authority to do anything with the police?
Again you mean reduce the police,, because that’s what I said

Again, you are not answering my question concerning why you think you have the authority.

And what you said was "What if I decided to take the police off the street ,, how are you going to get around?"

You obviously said "...take the police off the street". But where do you think you get the authority to "decide" to do so?
Yes I’m going to reduce the police,, that’s what I meant.. you ok with that?

And still you have not grasped the point of my question.

I have asked you, several times now, about why you think you have the authority to do anything with or about the police. You have not been elected to any post, and you have no authority whatsoever.

Another one. Those police sure arent going to put up with any insurrection are they?

I am very much PRO American. I am not denying the citizens their votes or trying to overthrow a city gov't by force.
I am sure you could get all the muskets you want. But the city and state police will be armed with modern weapons.

And that is hilarious?

I think its hilarious you steepled your fingers and put on your Harvard Professor persona to explain to him not what the government cant do..not how citizens can enact change..but how the constitution restricted him and how the government would stop him as a citizen.

Either you didnt know or didnt care that what you were saying applied only to white patriots. You went on and on about the dire consequences of running police and elected officials out of a town. Jitts looks almost prescient to me now. All over the country the National Guard is getting on their knees, police are fleeing and surrendering their buildings and elected officials are helpless to enforce the law in their own cities.

I see the comparison you are making and it is amusing. But national protests are not attempts to overthrow the existing gov't.

While I like the poetic drama you added about me steepling my fingers and putting on my Harvard professor persona. But everything I told him is accurate.

oh ok. Jitts wanted to do it and nobody would notice. I see.

He not only wanted to do it, he claims he still plans to do it. Now, I don't think it will ever happen. But if he did manage to execute his plans, I have a hard time believing it would go unnoticed.

And that is hilarious?

Here is one right here. Imagine..people who think they have the authority to take police off the streets without being elected to anything!

I guess it is better to be thought a lunatic than a liar, huh?

But how is it that you think you have the authority to "take police off the street"?
You mean reduce the police?

No, I meant it exactly as I posted it.

But removing the police isn't what I asked about. It was how you think you have the authority to do anything with the police?
Again you mean reduce the police,, because that’s what I said

Again, you are not answering my question concerning why you think you have the authority.

And what you said was "What if I decided to take the police off the street ,, how are you going to get around?"

You obviously said "...take the police off the street". But where do you think you get the authority to "decide" to do so?
Yes I’m going to reduce the police,, that’s what I meant.. you ok with that?

And still you have not grasped the point of my question.

I have asked you, several times now, about why you think you have the authority to do anything with or about the police. You have not been elected to any post, and you have no authority whatsoever.

I see nothing wrong in what I said. Other than the coincidental nature of the riots, some 8 months after he claimed he would execute a coup in Boston.

Forum List

Back