If you’re reading this BUY more guns and ammo!

Jitss617: Are you OK with infringements to my second amendment?
Winter born: “Yes”,

"Are you OK with infringements to my second amendment?"

I accept your 2nd amendment right but I will always vote for regulations and restrictions;

- you MUST be trained, licensed and approved by the police and/or military to SAFELY own and operate your weapons.

some of us wouldn't want you accidentally killing yourself....

and we definitely don't want you accidentally hurting someone else because you are an idiot who likes playing with guns.....
Fuck right the hell off with that bullshit. Commie puke.
Apparently you're not smart enough to comprehend what "shall not be infringed" means, so your opinion is dismissed.
What you're talking about is DEFINITELY infringing and unConstitutional.

Jitss617: Are you OK with infringements to my second amendment?
Winter born: “Yes”,

"Are you OK with infringements to my second amendment?"

I accept your 2nd amendment right but I will always vote for regulations and restrictions;

- you MUST be trained, licensed and approved by the police and/or military to SAFELY own and operate your weapons.

some of us wouldn't want you accidentally killing yourself....

and we definitely don't want you accidentally hurting someone else because you are an idiot who likes playing with guns.....
Fuck right the hell off with that bullshit. Commie puke.
Apparently you're not smart enough to comprehend what "shall not be infringed" means, so your opinion is dismissed.
What you're talking about is DEFINITELY infringing and unConstitutional.
He doesn’t Believe in the Constitution he doesn’t believe in our rights to protect our self

I keep a pretty decent stock of ammo for all my guns. More for certain ones.

You just dont want anyone else owning them.

That is simply a lie. Please show me where I have ever said anything even resembling that. I am very much pro-2nd amendment. Don't let jitsie's signature fool you.

If you are pro Second Amendment, you need to understand that when someone has paid their debt to society and is let out of prison, they should retain their unalienable Right to keep and bear Arms.

That is simply a lie. Please show me where I have ever said anything even resembling that. I am very much pro-2nd amendment. Don't let jitsie's signature fool you.

If you are pro Second Amendment, you need to understand that when someone has paid their debt to society and is let out of prison, they should retain their unalienable Right to keep and bear Arms.

They haven't paid their debt to society. They simply served their prison term. The sentence is the loss of rights. Their rights of free movement are sometimes eventually restored but not their right to vote and be armed.

I do not disagree, nor have I. I have not said I support convicted felons losing their right to own firearms. I have simply said that a convicted felon cannot own a firearm. There is a difference between supporting that and simply acknowledging that it is the current law.

They haven't paid their debt to society. They simply served their prison term. The sentence is the loss of rights. Their rights of free movement are sometimes eventually restored but not their right to vote and be armed.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." (an excerpt from the Declaration of Independence)

The Bill of Rights codified unalienable Rights under our de jure / legal Constitution. Those unalienable Rights are above the reach of government. A person who commits a crime cannot exercise his Rights while incarcerated. Once the sentence is fulfilled, that person (under a proper application of the Constitution) returns to society with their Rights intact. Again, the government cannot take what they did not give.

I do not disagree, nor have I. I have not said I support convicted felons losing their right to own firearms. I have simply said that a convicted felon cannot own a firearm. There is a difference between supporting that and simply acknowledging that it is the current law.

By acknowledging an unconstitutional act, are we not giving such an unconstitutional action credibility?

By acknowledging an unconstitutional act, are we not giving such an unconstitutional action credibility?

No. Let me ask you this, can a convicted felon legally own a firearm today?

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." (an excerpt from the Declaration of Independence)

The Bill of Rights codified unalienable Rights under our de jure / legal Constitution. Those unalienable Rights are above the reach of government. A person who commits a crime cannot exercise his Rights while incarcerated. Once the sentence is fulfilled, that person (under a proper application of the Constitution) returns to society with their Rights intact. Again, the government cannot take what they did not give.

Sure they can. They can take your right to assemble, associate and sleep in your own bed and maybe even your life depending on what crime you committed.

No. Let me ask you this, can a convicted felon legally own a firearm today?

Not under the unconstitutional laws of the illegal / de facto government emanating out of Washington Wonderland, District of Corruption. I guess felons could come together and several thousand defy the law with open civil disobedience and nullify the law the same way other groups are doing.

Sure they can. They can take your right to assemble, associate and sleep in your own bed and maybe even your life depending on what crime you committed.

Maybe I should have phrased that better. The government don't have the authority. As you demonstrated, they do have the power. The Second Amendment was ratified for a reason.

Forum List

Back