Enough! Roberts must go!

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Like Souter before him, CJ Roberts is another Bush appointed Liberal attempting to cross dress as a "Conservative". I don't know what leverage is held over him, but it's obvious that he's able to be commanded to vote with the 4 anti-American Jihadists (Kagan, Sotomayor, Breyer and RBG's Body Double) on every major issue back to ObamaCare.

Roberts and RBG's body double must be replaced ASAP

Like Souter before him, CJ Roberts is another Bush appointed Liberal attempting to cross dress as a "Conservative". I don't know what leverage is held over him, but it's obvious that he's able to be commanded to vote with the 4 anti-American Jihadists (Kagan, Sotomayor, Breyer and RBG's Body Double) on every major issue back to ObamaCare.

Which is so why it is so important that Trump win and we keep the senate.

That fucker has been a true disappointment.

Breyer is ready to leave.

Ginsburg needs to die (if she went this summer....it would be great).

And Sotomeyer has health issues too.

Wow....

Roberts was successfully blackmailed by Obama, the proof of which resides in the desperate last minute rewrite of Obamacare as a tax just 30-days from release of decision to the nation! Scalia knew Roberts was compromised, and he stated that Obama was spying on the high court, and thus it was awfully convenient that Scalia turned up dead at the most opportune time possible for Roberts and Obama!

The Constitution states that Justices "shall hold their Offices during good Behaviour." This means that the Justices hold office as long as they choose and can only be removed from office by impeachment.

Roberts is a liberal, if you ignore all the times he agreed with the conservatives.

Goddamn this is hilarious. I guess you all will throw your Justice Roberts dolls away.

Roberts was never a Robert Bork.

Nobody expected that.

He was seen as "reasonable".

It would be great if he would behave that way.

It's not about his decisions, but about his logic. You can't keep up with his meandering bullshit.

Actually Roberts did two commendable things this week. First on LGBT employment protection and today on DACA!

Actually Roberts did two commendable things this week. First on LGBT employment protection and today on DACA!
You understand what he did, he literally ordained that Obama Executive Orders are sacrosanct, while Trump Executive Orders are not! And of course as a fascist you're good with that. I must thank you, folks submitted as evidence of why we must terminate the political arrangement between us, democratic fascists do not abide by the rule of law, and they never will, they will, and they do, utilize any malevolent means with which to realize their political objectives, its impossible to continue a political relationship with such nakedly evil, and treacherous creatures!

they should only have 10 year terms.....and who ever is presicent when a term is up picks the one to take their place.....

Wow....
Nothing like rooting for somebody's death. I am assuming you have no issues with people rooting for Donnie Shitstain to succumb to the syphilis that has been making swiss cheese out of his brains for the last few decades?

Wow....
Nothing like rooting for somebody's death. I am assuming you have no issues with people rooting for Donnie Shitstain to succumb to the syphilis that has been making swiss cheese out of his brains for the last few decades?
How many babies have you, or your family had murdered??? Ginsburg dead will be a joyous day, ditto for the other four radical leftists!

"You know it's true - everything I do -I do it for you" (Roberts singing to Hussein)

Roberts is nothing but a POS!

But then, everybody knows that.

1592535754625.png

Like Souter before him, CJ Roberts is another Bush appointed Liberal attempting to cross dress as a "Conservative".
All lawyers are Liberal, no matter what. Their political beliefs are carefully assessed in college by law school faculty before they are allowed to graduate and/or pass a proctored bar exam.
I don't know what leverage is held over him, but it's obvious that he's able to be commanded to vote with the 4 anti-American Jihadists (Kagan, Sotomayor, Breyer and RBG's Body Double) on every major issue back to ObamaCare
There's always an arbitrary rape or sexual harassment case against any man who doesn't toe the Democrat political line. If a man isn't a rapist or a patron of prostitutes, then he is deemed a failure and never allowed to graduate law school.

Conservative women risk being shamed, mocked, and humiliated outside of the Democrats' male-only court system, in covert ways for which they cannot seek or obtain redress. Valerie Plame etc.

Forum List

Back