If you’re reading this BUY more guns and ammo!

I keep a pretty decent stock of ammo for all my guns. More for certain ones.

You just dont want anyone else owning them.

That is simply a lie. Please show me where I have ever said anything even resembling that. I am very much pro-2nd amendment. Don't let jitsie's signature fool you.

Show me a quote where Hitler said "I am an evil man who should not be in power". Where do you people get the idea that if you deny it then nobody can object?

Oh, so you just decide that I don't want anyone else to own guns? Just a random thought of yours becomes an accusation?

That is simply a lie. Please show me where I have ever said anything even resembling that. I am very much pro-2nd amendment. Don't let jitsie's signature fool you.

Remember all that time you spent in your constitutional scholar pose telling Jitss617 what was in store for him if he tried to take over a city? I knew you were lying then.

If someone tries to violently overthrow a city, remove elected officials and then strip them of their citizenship and deport them, do you think no one will notice?

Remember all that time you spent in your constitutional scholar pose tellingm Jitss617 what was in store for him if he tried to take over a city? I knew you were lying then.

He is the biggest POS on earth , he wasn’t to kneel on the flag

That's right, I wasn't ever going to kneel on the flag.

Let's test how "very much" pro 2A you are.

Should citizens be allowed to own the weapons and equipment of a normal foot soldier in a modern army?
(AKA repeal the 1986 Hughes Amendment)

Lets test it even further...does he support the party that has promised to take away our 2nd amendment.

No, I do not. I have never supported the democrats.

Jitss617: Are you OK with infringements to my second amendment?
Winter born: “Yes”,

That, like your signature quote, is a lie.

You asked two questions in a single post. I answered one of them. The question you have in your signature was not the post I quoted and answered.

Im going to have to go back, when io get times, and find his posts talking about how hard the government would come down on any insurrection or attempt to wrest power from elected officials. It ill be hilarious.

Will it? So you think jitsie will use the US Marine Corp Reserves to overthrow the elected gov't of Boston without having anyone come down on him?

Let's test how "very much" pro 2A you are.

Should citizens be allowed to own the weapons and equipment of a normal foot soldier in a modern army?
(AKA repeal the 1986 Hughes Amendment)

Yes, I do think the Hughes amendment should be repealed. I also think the Gun Control Act of 1968 should be removed, as well as the National Firearms Act of 1934. When the anti-gunners talk about the 2nd amendment being about single shot muzzle loaders, they seem to forget that those rifles were standard issue for one of the best equipped armies in the world.

I have over 1000 rounds of 357 magnum for our revolvers, and about 400 shells of 00 buckshot for the shotguns.

Hmmmm......I may need to get a bit more buckshot!!

Your signature is a lie.

May 9th, 2020, in the thread about whether felons should have their 2nd amendment rights removed, you asked 2 questions in one post.

In post #1253, you asked, “Was there a change the gun rights a America? Yes or not and do you agree with these infringements?”

I quoted that post and answered one of the questions. The one about changes in gun rights. I did not answer the question about whether or not I agreed with it.

In post #1256, I quoted post #1253, and said: “Yes, there was a change in gun laws in the 20th century. It is called regulation. And the SCOTUS has consistently ruled that it is constitutional.”

I have over 1000 rounds of 357 magnum for our revolvers, and about 400 shells of 00 buckshot for the shotguns.

We have +/- 700 rounds of .357 magnum. I have roughly 500 rounds of .45ACP. And I have 500 rounds of 7.62x51mm (.308), and probably 500 rounds of 12 gauge shells (mostly 00 Buckshot, with some rifled slugs and a few specialty rounds I've picked up over the years) I also have around 1,000 rounds of .22lr.

We have +/- 700 rounds of .357 magnum. I have 500 rounds of 7.62x51mm (.308), and probably 500 rounds of 12 gauge shells (mostly 00 Buckshot, with some rifled slugs and a few specialty rounds I've picked up over the years) I also have around 1,000 rounds of .22lr.
I like it!

Thank you

Buying more guns and ammo is always good advice.

Now, if you could just help me convince my wife that would be great.
Have her read this.....this is a real "pandemic"

I have about 50guns. 30 of them are ARs. She says enough is enough.
Smart gal. :rofl:

but buy more ammo!

I have 40K rds in my ammo fort.

Forum List

Back