I don't like Facebook, but anyhow, I know a few things about it...

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

I like privacy so FB doesn't appeal to me. I instinctively knew it would not respect my privacy, so never went within 100 feet of it.

Here's something you will dislike as well, esp if you are on FB

Zuck once said that people trust him (or trust FB, whichever, maybe both)

Then he said (to a fellow lib, no doubt)

"Dumb Fs"

He is like any other rich dim: thinks he is smarter... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: than y'all... (everyday Americans)

The only thing I use is FB Marketplace....I could care less about the rest of it.

I remember when I first joined all these people wanted me to "like" them.....Hell, I looked at who they were and found I did not like most when I was young, much less now.

The only thing I use is FB Marketplace....I could care less about the rest of it.

I remember when I first joined all these people wanted me to "like" them.....Hell, I looked at who they were and found I did not like most when I was young, much less now.
LOL

I could have told you 90% of humanity is not worth "liking" whether we speak of Like in FB terms or just generic terms.

I am kind of a misanthrope. However, I do love people. I just don't like them... Most of them don't follow Jesus well, even though a lot of them say they do. I know that sounds judgmental but it's where I am at....................

:dunno:

LOL

I could have told you 90% of humanity is not worth "liking" whether we speak of Like in FB terms or just generic terms.

I am kind of a misanthrope. However, I do love people. I just don't like them... Most of them don't follow Jesus well, even though a lot of them say they do. I know that sounds judgmental but it's where I am at....................

:dunno:
Yeah, I doubt you would like me much as I cut-out the "middle man" in my "I ask Him for nothing" relationship with The Big Man. ;)

Speaking of Face Book, my account over there was hacked into yesterday. Whoever did it changed the password and the email address and so I can't get back in. I do know that the picture of me is still there, and I believe that this here is the link to my page and when I go to it, I get a page saying that the content isn't available right now. If anyone here has any ideas on what I should do, it will be so very much appreciated.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Yeah, I doubt you would like me much as I cut-out the "middle man" in my "I ask Him for nothing" relationship with The Big Man. ;)
Well, I enjoy praying and rarely ask God for anything unless I am in great need but Jesus tells us, and this is actually obvious anyhow, tht God knows what we need b4 we ask

But maybe God wants us to ask because... Maybe the whole reason He created us was .. sounds kind of odd but maybe he wanted someone to talk to? I really don't know why he created us...

amusement purposes?

LOL

Fascistbook ceased being fun after the '16 elections....Zuckerturd didn't take losing the meme war well at all.
lol

yeh, he financed the steal, according to Mollie Hemingway, the only one who had the balls to write a comprehensive book about the Steal.

thanks for reminding me of that. I think I should read that book again... All Americans should read it

Speaking of Face Book, my account over there was hacked into yesterday. Whoever did it changed the password and the email address and so I can't get back in. I do know that the picture of me is still there, and I believe that this here is the link to my page and when I go to it, I get a page saying that the content isn't available right now. If anyone here has any ideas on what I should do, it will be so very much appreciated.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
wow.. I am so sorry for you having to go through this

I was far more right than I even thought .. to stay away from FB. Something told me it was hokey.

now if I could only listen to that still small voice in EVERY matter! sigh...

Forum List

Back