If you voted for Biden, would you now?

If the election were today, knowing what you know now, would you still vote for Biden?

• Yes

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
Forcing companies to pay certain wages is absolutely radical.
You really think eliminating the minimum ware entirely is a mainstream idea?

Get outta here.
Not now it isnt. I mean, it was created by a radical tyrant. Probably wouldnt be considered radical or a tyrant by todays standards. You federal supremacists hate liberty and private property. Its the "norm"
How would you fix wages? When we had super low unemployment wages barely moved.
Why do you assume wages must be "fixed?"
I know why, because you are a big govt stooge.
Because I understand markets. When unemployment is low wages should increase. It seems you don’t understand markets so never mind.
It isnt that black and white, mr. IUnderstandMarkets.
Low unemployment doesnt mean companies are hurting for workers. Its an indicator and could simply mean a large number of employed, left the work force. There are many reasons why wages dont go up fast enough for you during low unemployment.
"supply and demand" doesnt always belong in this discussion.
So why did wages barely move with super low unemployment then?
When did this take place?
You aren’t keeping up? Under trump, but wages haven’t moved much for much longer than that.

I can't play. I did not vote for Biden.

No one can play. It's a trick question. No one voted for Biden, about 60 million voted against Trump and the Left manufactured about another 20 million fraudulent paper ballots to win.

The minority that did vote for Joe did not vote FOR anything; they just voted AGAINST Trump.
Trump was awful.
Yeah, Trump put Americans first. Just terrible, huh.
He deliivered huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths, couldn’t hit 3% gdp growth, failed tariffs....

Not good for Americans.
Bullshit. The border was secure. Highest employment ever. Tariffs worked so well that China unleashed a deadly virus on the world.
And yet this is all true: huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths, couldn’t hit 3% gdp growth, failed tariffs....

Get outta here.
Not now it isnt. I mean, it was created by a radical tyrant. Probably wouldnt be considered radical or a tyrant by todays standards. You federal supremacists hate liberty and private property. Its the "norm"
Because I understand markets. When unemployment is low wages should increase. It seems you don’t understand markets so never mind.
Low unemployment doesnt mean companies are hurting for workers. Its an indicator and could simply mean a large number of employed, left the work force. There are many reasons why wages dont go up fast enough for you during low unemployment.
When did this take place?
Hopefully there are plenty to go around as we have an illegitimate President/Executive branch.

I've got a 4-year supply of tissues for you, snowflake.

Cry your little eyes out for me. :itsok:

Your love of Banana Republics is noted.

No one can play. It's a trick question. No one voted for Biden, about 60 million voted against Trump and the Left manufactured about another 20 million fraudulent paper ballots to win.

The minority that did vote for Joe did not vote FOR anything; they just voted AGAINST Trump.
Trump was awful.
He deliivered huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths, couldn’t hit 3% gdp growth, failed tariffs....

Not good for Americans.
Bullshit. The border was secure. Highest employment ever. Tariffs worked so well that China unleashed a deadly virus on the world.
And yet this is all true: huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths, couldn’t hit 3% gdp growth, failed tariffs....
And yet, this is true, highest employment ever, economy was boiling over, gasoline was cheap, the riots were in Democrat run cities and the Democrat leaders did nothing to stop them. Why?

Trump put Americans first.
He deliivered huge deficits
As big as 1.9 Trillion?
giant bailouts
As big as Obamma?
Trump delivered George Floyd?
recession, most pandemic deaths
Trump delivered Covid-19 from China?

You give Trump credit for everything except getting us vaccines in record time.

If Trump gave us BLM riots, then by your logic, then Biden gave us capitol riots, border chaos and mass shootings!

Get outta here.

Are you fucking kidding me?
Trump brought up wages for everyone.

Radical can simply mean drastic changes in policy.
Many Americans supported FDR throwing people in camps for the color of their skin. That was pretty radical.
Not sure what that has to do with it, but I think radical in this regard means far from mainstream.

Trump was awful.

Not good for Americans.
And yet, this is true, highest employment ever, economy was boiling over, gasoline was cheap, the riots were in Democrat run cities and the Democrat leaders did nothing to stop them. Why?
Economy couldn’t hit 3% growth. Remember when Trump made fun of Obama for not hitting 3%? Gas? The president controls that market?

Get outta here.

Are you fucking kidding me?
Trump brought up wages for everyone.
You say that but no link? It was weak growth. But you are welcome to link support for you false claim.

Trump put Americans first.
He deliivered huge deficits
As big as 1.9 Trillion?
giant bailouts
As big as Obamma?
Trump delivered George Floyd?
recession, most pandemic deaths
Trump delivered Covid-19 from China?

You give Trump credit for everything except getting us vaccines in record time.

If Trump gave us BLM riots, then by your logic, then Biden gave us capitol riots, border chaos and mass shootings!
Trumps last deficit will be over 3 trillion.

Bigger than Obama by a lot.

Trump failed to have a good response to covid. We have more deaths than China or India. Pathetic.

Trumps last deficit will be over 3 trillion.
Biden is already over that mark and Trump only got there repairing the military and other vital things left to totally rot under Obumma.

Trump failed to have a good response to covid.
He had the best response possible. He got a vaccine to us that by best estimates would take at least 18-24 months to produce and got it to us within 6. All the rest is pure window dressing for snowflakes like you.

We have more deaths than China or India.
Everyone wants to come to the USA. Everyone wants to LEAVE China and India. BTW, are you really dumb enough to BELIEVE China's own claims for Covid? :auiqs.jpg:

No wonder you got picked for biggest horse's ass misrepresented avatar and moniker! :lmao:

Forum List

Back