If you voted for Biden, would you now?

If the election were today, knowing what you know now, would you still vote for Biden?

• Yes

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
“even if true, irrelevant” was exactly what I was thinking when I saw your post. Glad you can appreciate satire.

Of course I’d vote for Biden. You think we actually miss Trump?

I know many people who believed Biden was a moderate and now regret voting for him as he pushes a radical leftist agenda..

View attachment 471772
You guys try to paint everyone who doesn’t agree with you as a radical.

A higher minimum wage isn’t radical.

“even if true, irrelevant” was exactly what I was thinking when I saw your post. Glad you can appreciate satire.

Of course I’d vote for Biden. You think we actually miss Trump?

I know many people who believed Biden was a moderate and now regret voting for him as he pushes a radical leftist agenda..

View attachment 471772
You guys try to paint everyone who doesn’t agree with you as a radical.

A higher minimum wage isn’t radical.
Forcing companies to pay certain wages is absolutely radical.

Behind the curtain Obama is constantly advising to play the race card, play the race card as it worked for him.
Joe can only try to get away with it cause BLM is now around and they're passing off Kameltoe as a Negress!

There is hope now, people are getting vaccinated, covid cases down. Country is opening up, all good...

The Trump vaccine is certainly a good thing.
Trump lead us to the most pandemic deaths in the world, giant failure.
Fake news. We all know that anyone who died and tested positive was claimed to die from Covid.
I thought NY was undercounting? You guys can’t stick to the same story.

You really think eliminating the minimum ware entirely is a mainstream idea?

Get outta here.
Not now it isnt. I mean, it was created by a radical tyrant. Probably wouldnt be considered radical or a tyrant by todays standards. You federal supremacists hate liberty and private property. Its the "norm"

less than 3 months on the job,.... knew from the gate wouldn't like everything this president promotes..... Will wait awhile before passing judgment..... every single president Washington forward have made mistakes...... The virus is number one priority & he seems to be doing a decent job with it.

Get outta here.
Not now it isnt. I mean, it was created by a radical tyrant. Probably wouldnt be considered radical or a tyrant by todays standards. You federal supremacists hate liberty and private property. Its the "norm"
Gotcha. So it isn’t radical. Not by today’s standard. Thanks.

Get outta here.
Gotcha. So it isn’t radical. Not by today’s standard. Thanks.
You talked about eliminating the minimum wage to a response that was about raising it.
You changed the subject.
Doubling the minimum wage is absolutely radical.
Guess what gomer, if we didnt have a minimum wage and then we did it, it would be "radical" by the very definition. "by todays standards" is a bullshit argument not based on logic.
You arent too bright, are ya?

less than 3 months on the job,.... knew from the gate wouldn't like everything this president promotes..... Will wait awhile before passing judgment..... every single president Washington forward have made mistakes...... The virus is number one priority & he seems to be doing a decent job with it.

Only because Joe plagiarized Trump's vaccine rollout plans! :rock:

Get outta here.
How would you fix wages? When we had super low unemployment wages barely moved.

You talked about eliminating the minimum wage to a response that was about raising it.
You changed the subject.
If you read your post, it says they forcing a company to pay a certain wage is radical. Your reply wasn’t about increasing it, it was about the entire concept of the minimum wage.

I didn’t change the subject. I replied directly to the accusation you made.

Maybe you didn’t intend to do that, but you did. Want to take it back? We can move on from there.

Get outta here.
Why do you assume wages must be "fixed?"
I know why, because you are a big govt stooge.

Absolutely, particularly considering four years of trump's shenanigans and a few decades of meddling and aggressiveness. The republicans really need to reform their party. All it consists of now is ill-educated radical right-wingers, aggressive screamers, crazy cult theocrats, and bigots against just about everybody.

Get outta here.
Why do you assume wages must be "fixed?"
I know why, because you are a big govt stooge.
Because I understand markets. When unemployment is low wages should increase. It seems you don’t understand markets so never mind.

You changed the subject.
If you read your post, it says they forcing a company to pay a certain wage is radical. Your reply wasn’t about increasing it, it was about the entire concept of the minimum wage.

I didn’t change the subject. I replied directly to the accusation you made.

Maybe you didn’t intend to do that, but you did. Want to take it back? We can move on from there.
Damnit, you are right. My apologies.

Forum List

Back