Biden considering executive action to confiscate private firearms

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
I don't think it will succeed at this time but they will never give up.

I do think they will have much more luck restricting ammunition and making it very expensive.

He's an unelected dictator. Nothing will get in the way of the absolute autocracy of his democratic people's republic of america..

I do think they will have much more luck restricting ammunition and making it very expensive.

He's an unelected dictator. Nothing will get in the way of the absolute autocracy of his democratic people's republic of america..
The desperation of the Democratic party is palatable in wake of the Trump revolution..

Good for Sleepy Joe.

Good for Sleepy Joe.
Not Sleepy Joe, but Stumblin' Joe, to the music of "Ramblin' Rose".

Stumblin' Joe, Stumblin' Joe
Why you stumble, we all know.
Weak and wind blown, that's how you'll go
Not a rail to cling to, Stumblin' Joe.

Stumble on, stumble on
When your stumblin' days are gone
Who will love you with a love true
When your stumblin' days are gone?

Why they want you, heaven knows.
Though they elected you with few votes true
And only a rail to cling to, Stumblin' Joe.

Why you stumble, we all know.
Weak and wind blown, that's how you'll go
Not a rail to cling to, Stumblin' Joe.

Last edited:
The courts would crush it

We had an assault weapons ban before. There is no constitutional right to possess an assault rifle, nor is there one guaranteeing capacity of rounds.

Your definitive statements about "This is the law, because I've decided I want it to be" would have more impact with people if you had any clue what the terms you use mean.

Any action he could take through an EO would be extremely limited and sure to be challenged in court. More and more Presidents no matter the party seem to think the power of the EO is unlimited.
At least more people understand the EO as compared to laws enacted. But then the radical judges get involved a lot.

Forum List

Back