If you lose the women, Hispanics,blacks and gays, Who do you have left?

Swing States Poll: A shift by women puts Obama in lead

New Republican mantra.......Demographics are for pussies

The biggest change came among women under 50. In mid-February, just under half of those voters supported Obama. Now more than six in 10 do while Romney's support among them has dropped by 14 points, to 30%. The president leads him 2-1 in this group.

Republicans' traditional strength among men "won't be good enough if we're losing women by nine points or 10 points," says Sara Taylor Fagen, a Republican strategist and former political adviser to President George W. Bush. "The focus on contraception has not been a good one for us … and Republicans have unfairly taken on water on this issue."
I dunno, but I'm really tired of watching the GOP pander to white males and act like non-whites and non-males are second class citizens.

And don't get me started on their religion requirements.

Tell it to Sarah Palin , Clarence Thomas and Marco Rubio.

The Hobbits?
:wink_2:
Not yet, but I heard on the radio today that Peter Jackson is releasing production videos from the new movie on his Facebook page. It's being shot in 3-D with 5x cameras, meaning 5 times hi-res (5 x 1080). They are called 'Red Epic' cameras, and are capable of 120 frames per second!

It may turn out to be the best looking film made so far.

WOW you are a vapid drooler. How did it taste to kiss Obama's ass?

The biggest change came among women under 50. In mid-February, just under half of those voters supported Obama. Now more than six in 10 do while Romney's support among them has dropped by 14 points, to 30%. The president leads him 2-1 in this group.

Republicans' traditional strength among men "won't be good enough if we're losing women by nine points or 10 points," says Sara Taylor Fagen, a Republican strategist and former political adviser to President George W. Bush. "The focus on contraception has not been a good one for us … and Republicans have unfairly taken on water on this issue."

You've lost the demographic that put the object of your fluffing in the White House...

Students...
You think students are going to vote Republican? :lol:

Libtards ain't birthin no babies. They been steadily abortin now since Roe V. Wade. Ain't nobody left but us chickens boss.

Have you seen the projects lately? They are ghost towns in the middle of every major city. the black population is in decline. The demographic shift started in 2007, but wasn't pronounced enough to stop Obama. It still took a massive destruction of this country's economy for you to pull it off. You don't have a prayer this time. The black vote will be split and lower than before anyway. Voter ID laws and census changes have made it impossible for you to win.

Suck it up. You won't be back in power for at least 30 years.

You've lost the demographic that put the object of your fluffing in the White House...

Students...

Libtards ain't birthin no babies. They been steadily abortin now since Roe V. Wade. Ain't nobody left but us chickens boss.

Have you seen the projects lately? They are ghost towns in the middle of every major city. the black population is in decline. The demographic shift started in 2007, but wasn't pronounced enough to stop Obama. It still took a massive destruction of this country's economy for you to pull it off. You don't have a prayer this time. The black vote will be split and lower than before anyway. Voter ID laws and census changes have made it impossible for you to win.

Well no..but it's nice to hear an conservative admit the truth. Voter ID has nothing to do with checking to make sure a voter is "valid" and everything to do with vote suppression.

Conservatives aren't looking for "consenus"..they are looking to dominate.

What this election will be more about is whether you believe the government should supply your every need, and what you require to make you happy is based upon "What can the government do for me" form of drug-like depenedency. This while the role of any form of "responsibility" to pay the bill or supply the need goes to the rich. Or would you rather take control of your own life, and build your success based upon what you yourself can actually accomplish on your own, without the need to have anything simply "handed to you". As my father always told me, you have more respect for and are able to build more self character when you can make it on your own. No one ever has any real respect for something they never really earned for themselves.

There is a clear choice as to who you want your success to depend upon this election cycle, (1) The "nanny" BIG Federal Government - give me - give me - give me, or (2) your own individual achievement. The question is can all these free provisions by the Federal Government, become enough of a bribe to buy your vote?

Last edited:

If that is the case, then Obama has nothing to worry about. So, chill.

Two reasons I'm SO looking forward to November 7, 2012:

1. The bullshit political rhetoric will calm down, at least for about 18 months.

2. Reading all the spin from posters here who are just so certain their side is going to clean up.

It'll be like an early Christmas! Yay!

I dunno, but I'm really tired of watching the GOP pander to white males and act like non-whites and non-males are second class citizens.

And don't get me started on their religion requirements.

Tell it to Sarah Palin , Clarence Thomas and Marco Rubio.
Thomas was only nominated because the country's only Black justice, Thurgood Marshall, had retired. Bush The Wiser wanted to try to show Blacks that the Republicans could also nominate a Black justice. Pure craven politics.

The reason Poor Sarah was picked was explained in "Game Change" - they needed a game changer, since every poll showed Obama beating McCain - McCain wanted Joe Leiberman. So that was no honest wish to include women - it was, again, pure craven politics.

Rubio was elected in 2010, during a wave election that saw Democrats stay home, and teabaggers in a rage that a Black man was sitting in the White House. The GOP could have nominated Mickey Mouse and he would have gotten the teabagger vote.

The Hobbits?
:wink_2:
Not yet, but I heard on the radio today that Peter Jackson is releasing production videos from the new movie on his Facebook page. It's being shot in 3-D with 5x cameras, meaning 5 times hi-res (5 x 1080). They are called 'Red Epic' cameras, and are capable of 120 frames per second!

It may turn out to be the best looking film made so far.

WOW you are a vapid drooler. How did it taste to kiss Obama's ass?

How do you get that from a post about the new Hobbit movie by Peter Jackson?

What a tool. :lol:

If you lose the women, Hispanics, blacks, and gays, you have left -- the people who, at the nation's founding, were the only ones allowed to vote: white men of property.

In the thinking of many Republicans, we are, or perhaps should be, still living in those days.

Students...

Wingnut predictions suck. Remember Rove's prediction of "a permanent Republican majority"?

How did that work out, Bush-breath?

What this election will be more about is whether you believe the government should supply your every need, and what you require to make you happy is based upon "What can the government do for me" form of drug-like depenedency. This while the role of any form of "responsibility" to pay the bill or supply the need goes to the rich. Or would you rather take control of your own life, and build your success based upon what you yourself can actually accomplish on your own, without the need to have anything simply "handed to you". As my father always told me, you have more respect for and are able to build more self character when you can make it on your own. No one ever has any real respect for something they never really earned for themselves.

There is a clear choice as to who you want your success to depend upon this election cycle, (1) The "nanny" BIG Federal Government - give me - give me - give me, or (2) your own individual achievement. The question is can all these free provisions by the Federal Government, become enough of a bribe to buy your vote?
Why should I read any posts by someone who cannot even spell 'shackles'?

It's bad enough as a mistake in a post, but as a username, to remind everyone what an idiot you are, with every post?
laugh3.gif

Hispanics are now really pissed at blacks so that whole race baiting worked in alienating their vote for Obama. And women like Romney cuz he be handsome and blacks will vote Obama cuz they think he gives them free money, and Obama did nothing for gays so I'm sure they will not vote this time around.

It's anybody's race at this point. No matter how the media tries to hang on to Obama.

People will be voting with their pocketbooks.

If the economy improves drastically then Barry will get his second term.

If it don't then it will be Prez Romney as I think he will get the nom.

How can anyone back a parety that cerashed the world economy twice in one lifetime and refuses to take the responsibility for what their historically failed ideas caused

obama will lose the women's vote because the issue democrats have chosen to jones up, contraception isn't going to work. It might be soon to tell, because the black/hispanic fight is just beginning. If Trayvon looks like obama's son, there are millions of hispanics that will see Uncle Jose's face in George Zimmerman. This is not a battle the Boy-King should have taken on.

obama still has blacks and gays, maybe atheists.

Forum List

Back