Biden to go into the basement once again

It worked last time…sorta.

COVID was the excuse last time.

Will this be an effective strategy? Less?

How much less can he do?

There is no strategy Biden, or anyone on the Left has that can keep him in the White House.

It's gonna be too big to rig.

Unless:

Ennui-ridden piss pants depressed doomers like the ones on here who are always whining about "Why bother voting" stay home.

Sometimes I think those people would almost secretly prefer Biden wins so they get the "I told ya so" AND to continue to be miserable wimps.

There is no strategy Biden, or anyone on the Left has that can keep him in the White House.

Unless:

Ennui-ridden piss pants depressed doomers like the ones on here who are always whining about "Why bother voting" stay home.

Sometimes I think those people would almost secretly prefer Biden wins so they get the "I told ya so" AND to continue to be miserable wimps.

Jen Paski said Trump may be dead for the electon.

Seems like a dog whistle to radicalize people with TDS to perform the deed.

What a bizarre thing for Biden’s press secretary to suggest Trump will be dead in 6 months.

Unless:

They do. My neighbor told me many of her friends are going to vote Biden just so they do not have to admit to their MAGA friends that they were wrong.

It is a THING. MANY PEOPLE WOULD RATHER EVERYTHING GOES TO SHIT THAN ADMIT THEY WERE WRONG.

You are seeing it with the vax. Many of the stupid motherfuckers who are vax damaged refuse to admit they were wrong to take the vax.

They do. My neighbor told me many of her friends are going to vote Biden just so they do not have to admit to their MAGA friends that they were wrong.

It is a THING. MANY PEOPLE WOULD RATHER EVERYTHING GOES TO SHIT THAN ADMIT THEY WERE WRONG.

You are seeing it with the vax. Many of the stupid motherfuckers who are vax damaged refuse to admit they were wrong to take the vax.

I meant more the people who prefer Trump but won't bother voting "because it's already impossible for him to win".

But that is truly disturbing as well.

I meant more the people who prefer Trump but won't bother voting "because it's already impossible for him to win".

But that is truly disturbing as well.

Gotcha. That is my asshole conservative relatives in Georgia.

They fucked us hard. I remind them every time we speak.

Your guy is so bad all he has to do is stay out of the way and let him hang himself.
Biden drove around in search of real life supporters and couldn't find any.

Did you see all the people creeped out by him at Sheets?

Biden can't fill a Starbucks with real life supporters. In America today, there isn't a single democrat that can draw a crowd.

Americans hate democrats traitors.

Democrats = WEF

Trump needs to become more proactive.

He should start deporting leftards.

Hey, I got it, let's send them to KKKanada.

They'll feel right at home with the likes of DragonScum.
Americans should allow democrats to volunteer to be deported with the illegals they opened to border for.

Democrats hate America so much, they should volunteer to leave in droves when Trump wins.

I heard on a pod that over 40% of Dems support mass deportations.

The open border was a political loser for the Dims.

In my (supposedly) deep blue state of Rhode Island, 47% support it.

Too bad about Vermont, where it's like 8% haha.

I heard on a pod that over 40% of Dems support mass deportations.

The open border was a political loser for the Dims.
Hopefully many dims will volunteer to leave with the illegals they invited to surge our borders.

Forum List

Back