If you have "a question for Trump supporters..."

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Why don't you ask ME? Or are you afraid of a cogent response? (I notice that most liberals like to refer to unspecified third parties in order to avoid having to justify their own opinions.)

Why aren't Trump and Republicans sending the repeal and replace bill they voted for over 50 times under Obama to the floor now that they control the White House and legislature?

Trump said he would release his taxes after the audit . Now he says he will never release his taxes .

How do you trust him when he lied and is also obviously covering something his taxes would reveal .

Trump said he would release his taxes after the audit . Now he says he will never release his taxes .

How do you trust him when he lied and is also obviously covering something his taxes would reveal .
Have you noticed that our questions aren't being answered?

Okay: I'm listening to Limbaugh right now, as he waxes poetic about the virtues of Trump's big ol' big government one TRILLION dollar infrastructure idea.

Where is that in the Constitution?

Shit, we spend more than that per year on endless economic colonialism warfare.

Why don't you ask ME? Or are you afraid of a cogent response? (I notice that most liberals like to refer to unspecified third parties in order to avoid having to justify their own opinions.)

why is Trump intent on adding $10-12 trillion dollars to the national debt ?

why is Trump intent on adding $10-12 trillion dollars to the national debt ?

The so called national debt is only a concern for the unsubstantial people; they are the ones who will have to suffer the taxation.

When are we going to get tired of all the winning?

Why is Trump not concerned about adding $10 trillion to the debt after he spent a year and half lambasting Obama for adding less than that?

I do have a question.

Are you missing Barack yet?

</sarcasm>

:tongue-44:

You should miss him. Obama wouldn't be going out of his way to spread ISIS's own propaganda to the world. He wouldn't be embarrassing us before our allies. He wouldn't be handing $54 billion in welfare to defense contractors for a military buildup the Army doesn't want. And on and on...

When is Trump going to release the information he promised on Obama's Birth Certificate?

Why is Trump not concerned about adding $10 trillion to the debt after he spent a year and half lambasting Obama for adding less than that?

Trump hasn't added $10 trillion to the debt.

When is Trump's audit over with so we can view his tax returns?

Or will he spin that into somehow not being a lie as well?

He's proposed exactly that. And that's a conservative estimate. We all know way more is added than proposed in the initial presidential budget.

He's proposed exactly that. And that's a conservative estimate. We all know way more is added than proposed in the initial presidential budget.

He proposed adding $10 trillion to the debt? When?

I do have a question.

Are you missing Barack yet?

</sarcasm>

:tongue-44:

You should miss him. Obama wouldn't be going out of his way to spread ISIS's own propaganda to the world. He wouldn't be embarrassing us before our allies. He wouldn't be handing $54 billion in welfare to defense contractors for a military buildup the Army doesn't want. And on and on...

The Grabber in Chief's supporters will stick with him like the stink on the shit he's dumping all over America, the poor white folks who voted for him, and the rest of the free world. And they have an unnatural hatred for Obama.

Hence, sarcasm.

Forum List

Back