If you have "a question for Trump supporters..."

Health care and immigration have been huge winners for Trump- right?

Yes, booting illegal aliens is a win for Trump.
Too early to see if the new healthcare legislation is better than that crap Obama passed.
"Too early to see if the new healthcare legislation is better than that crap Obama passed."
your joking right? His legislation is a disaster. His own party wants no part of it.
What was so crappy about the ACA?

His legislation is a disaster.

Yes, Obamacare stunk up the joint.

Where was my family's $2500 a year in savings?
You gotta love the insurers all dropping out. That's a clear sign it was a success, eh?
The success of the ACA does not hinge on the details and specifics. It confirmed and established that the federal government has an obligation and duty to ensure that citizens have some kind of access to affordable health care. That was a historical game changing event. The debate is no longer whether citizens have a right to affordable healthcare, it is about how it will be provided. The battle was won when Obamacare became law.

The success of the ACA does not hinge on the details and specifics.

Well, that's a convenient way to excuse its failure.
You calling it a failure is a subjective opinion. Others think it has been successful in many ways.

Yes, booting illegal aliens is a win for Trump.
Too early to see if the new healthcare legislation is better than that crap Obama passed.
"Too early to see if the new healthcare legislation is better than that crap Obama passed."
your joking right? His legislation is a disaster. His own party wants no part of it.

You gotta love the insurers all dropping out. That's a clear sign it was a success, eh?
The success of the ACA does not hinge on the details and specifics. It confirmed and established that the federal government has an obligation and duty to ensure that citizens have some kind of access to affordable health care. That was a historical game changing event. The debate is no longer whether citizens have a right to affordable healthcare, it is about how it will be provided. The battle was won when Obamacare became law.

You calling it a failure is a subjective opinion. Others think it has been successful in many ways.

You calling it a failure is a subjective opinion

The recent, massive premium hikes and the exit of insurers is an objective sign of success?
Tell me more!

Others think it has been successful in many ways.

Sweet! Let's hear all about that.

The recent, massive premium hikes and the exit of insurers is an objective sign of success?
Tell me more!

The point is beyond your comprehension. Before the ACA became law the debate was about whether the government had any business being involved with providing healthcare to citizens. Once it was passed that bridge was crossed. Even the repeal and replace efforts do not try to cross back over the bridge. Government responsibility for healthcare has been established.

Tell me more!

The point is beyond your comprehension. Before the ACA became law the debate was about whether the government had any business being involved with providing healthcare to citizens. Once it was passed that bridge was crossed. Even the repeal and replace efforts do not try to cross back over the bridge. Government responsibility for healthcare has been established.

Yeah, new, unaffordable entitlements are awesome!!

The more money they lose, the more damage they cause, the more awesome they are, eh?

Why aren't Trump and Republicans sending the repeal and replace bill they voted for over 50 times under Obama to the floor now that they control the White House and legislature?
As I understand it they are doing it the way they are to keep Senate Democrats from filibustering the Republicans have control of the Senate but not a filibuster proof majority.

Tell me more!

and Trump will insure it stays established ...

SUCKERS

Why aren't Trump and Republicans sending the repeal and replace bill they voted for over 50 times under Obama to the floor now that they control the White House and legislature?
As I understand it they are doing it the way they are to keep Senate Democrats from filibustering the Republicans have control of the Senate but not a filibuster proof majority.
Psh they have reconciliation and the nuclear option available. They voted 50 times. The truth is their desire to stay in power is stronger than their belief that this is the right thing to do.

Psh they have reconciliation and the nuclear option available. They voted 50 times. The truth is their desire to stay in power is stronger than their belief that this is the right thing to do.
I'm simply telling you what I have heard how you choose to process it is up to you.

7 pages in and the op hasn't answered one of the question! Lol. Typical trump supporter . They can't handle being called out on their shit.

Okay: I'm listening to Limbaugh right now, as he waxes poetic about the virtues of Trump's big ol' big government one TRILLION dollar infrastructure idea.

Where is that in the Constitution?

I don't the Constitution mentions any specific amounts.

Why is Trump not concerned about adding $10 trillion to the debt after he spent a year and half lambasting Obama for adding less than that?

Trump hasn't added $10 trillion to the debt.

He's proposed exactly that. And that's a conservative estimate. We all know way more is added than proposed in the initial presidential budget.

He proposed adding $10 trillion to the debt? When?

Donald Trump’s Tax Plan Could Tack $10 Trillion onto America’s Debt

Could.....or not.

Did Obama's budget plan propose adding $9.3 trillion to the deficit?

I don't think so.

He proposed adding $10 trillion to the debt? When?
That ws his budget proposal

His budget proposal did not say he'd add $10 trillion to the deficit.
No he didn't say it, but income would be 10 trillion less than expenses

Based on what? Obama's crappy growth rate?
It sure in hell beat whatever Bush tried to do. You think Trump is going to do better?

Yes.

Okay: I'm listening to Limbaugh right now, as he waxes poetic about the virtues of Trump's big ol' big government one TRILLION dollar infrastructure idea.

Where is that in the Constitution?
General Welfare Clause.
And it doesn't seem to bother you that we spend that much building cities on other countries,

Forum List

Back