If you have "a question for Trump supporters..."

This thread was easily the best idea to read the lies that the leftist shitheads post constantly about Trump. EVERYONE of them is pure BULLSHIT, and none are even Worth a passing comment HAHAHAHA man all they have is mud and it is all sand it doesn't stick to a flat surface much less to TRUMP!!! You liberals need to look in the mirror and find the true saddest thing on earth. HAHAHAAHAAAAAHHHH!!! You make us so happy with the stupid shit you always post, makes us see how low your indoctrinated IQ is.

Why aren't Trump and Republicans sending the repeal and replace bill they voted for over 50 times under Obama to the floor now that they control the White House and legislature?

Right now?

How do you trust him when he lied and is also obviously covering something his taxes would reveal .

I don't "trust" him regarding his personal taxes or other irrelevancies. I do trust him to do what he feels is best for our country without concern for special interests.

Have any of you asked about his specific actions or policies?

Why don't you ask ME? Or are you afraid of a cogent response? (I notice that most liberals like to refer to unspecified third parties in order to avoid having to justify their own opinions.)

O.K. Why do you support the Russian Ass Clown?

Trump-Putin.jpg

Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

Okay: I'm listening to Limbaugh right now, as he waxes poetic about the virtues of Trump's big ol' big government one TRILLION dollar infrastructure idea. Where is that in the Constitution?
I don't the Constitution mentions any specific amounts.
:laugh:

No, where in the Constitution is paying for infrastructure?

As we all know, the "where in the Constitution" question is often asked by Republicans and conservatives for anything outside of the military.

Looks like the Right is no longer interested in that question. All of a sudden.

Okay: I'm listening to Limbaugh right now, as he waxes poetic about the virtues of Trump's big ol' big government one TRILLION dollar infrastructure idea. Where is that in the Constitution?.
General Welfare Clause. And it doesn't seem to bother you that we spend that much building cities on other countries,
When the lefties use the General Welfare clause for things like health care & welfare, the GOP goes ballistic.

Now, all of a sudden, it's a catch-all for government spending. If the President is GOP.

Time sure have changed, overnight. Republicans are now Keynesians.

Last edited:
No, where in the Constitution is paying for infrastructure?
I don't believe "infrastructure" was a recognized word in 1787. But then your "question" was disingenuous to begin with...
Neither were "Medicare" or "heath insurance" or "welfare".

Why is infrastructure okay, but the others are not?

Why don't you ask ME? Or are you afraid of a cogent response? (I notice that most liberals like to refer to unspecified third parties in order to avoid having to justify their own opinions.)

Okay, spokesman for all Trump supporters,

Why are Trump and the GOP screwing you over with their 'repeal and replace' of Obamacare?

BOARD ERROR.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back