If you have "a question for Trump supporters..."

Why don't you ask ME? Or are you afraid of a cogent response? (I notice that most liberals like to refer to unspecified third parties in order to avoid having to justify their own opinions.)

Why is Trump not concerned about adding $10 trillion to the debt after he spent a year and half lambasting Obama for adding less than that?

Trump hasn't added $10 trillion to the debt.

He's proposed exactly that. And that's a conservative estimate. We all know way more is added than proposed in the initial presidential budget.

He proposed adding $10 trillion to the debt? When?
That ws his budget proposal

Trump insists we are getting killed on trade issues, so why is the value of the dollar higher now than it was in 2008 ?

:eusa_whistle:

Why don't you ask ME? Or are you afraid of a cogent response? (I notice that most liberals like to refer to unspecified third parties in order to avoid having to justify their own opinions.)

Why is Trump not concerned about adding $10 trillion to the debt after he spent a year and half lambasting Obama for adding less than that?

He's proposed exactly that. And that's a conservative estimate. We all know way more is added than proposed in the initial presidential budget.

Donald Trump’s Tax Plan Could Tack $10 Trillion onto America’s Debt

I do have a question.

Are you missing Barack yet?

</sarcasm>

:tongue-44:

You should miss him. Obama wouldn't be going out of his way to spread ISIS's own propaganda to the world. He wouldn't be embarrassing us before our allies. He wouldn't be handing $54 billion in welfare to defense contractors for a military buildup the Army doesn't want. And on and on...

The Grabber in Chief's supporters will stick with him like the stink on the shit he's dumping all over America, the poor white folks who voted for him, and the rest of the free world. And they have an unnatural hatred for Obama.

Hence, sarcasm.

My bad.

Okay that's easy. Do you agree with the common criticism of Trump that he is emotionally immature, petty, insecure, and narcissistic? Why or why not?

I do have a question.

Are you missing Barack yet?

</sarcasm>

:tongue-44:

You should miss him. Obama wouldn't be going out of his way to spread ISIS's own propaganda to the world. He wouldn't be embarrassing us before our allies. He wouldn't be handing $54 billion in welfare to defense contractors for a military buildup the Army doesn't want. And on and on...

The Grabber in Chief's supporters will stick with him like the stink on the shit he's dumping all over America, the poor white folks who voted for him, and the rest of the free world. And they have an unnatural hatred for Obama.

Hence, sarcasm.

My bad.

NP. I just have this image, kind of like that Bush poster except with Obama riding that kite (or what ever) saying "You guys elected him. You deal with it"

guess the op took his sorry little cockroach ass and disappeared down a crack in the sewer pipe ..

gee, who knew.

His budget proposal did not say he'd add $10 trillion to the deficit.

No he didn't say it, but income would be 10 trillion less than expenses

Could.....or not.

Did Obama's budget plan propose adding $9.3 trillion to the deficit?

Based on what? Obama's crappy growth rate?

Could.....or not.

Ask the republicans they passed the budget

It sure in hell beat whatever Bush tried to do. You think Trump is going to do better?

Could.....or not.

Ask the republicans they passed the budget

Which budget did they pass?

It sure in hell beat whatever Bush tried to do. You think Trump is going to do better?

It sure in hell beat whatever Bush tried to do.

Are you sure?

You think Trump is going to do better?

Cutting taxes and regulations will give Trump a better growth rate than Obama.

When are we going to get tired of all the winning?
Health care and immigration have been huge winners for Trump- right?

Yes, booting illegal aliens is a win for Trump.
Too early to see if the new healthcare legislation is better than that crap Obama passed.

It sure in hell beat whatever Bush tried to do.

Are you sure?

You think Trump is going to do better?

Cutting taxes and regulations will give Trump a better growth rate than Obama.
have you noticed that the Trumpster just put his tax cuts on a back burner? All cutting taxes will do is increase corporate profits, not jobs, and increase our deficits

When are we going to get tired of all the winning?
Health care and immigration have been huge winners for Trump- right?

Yes, booting illegal aliens is a win for Trump.
Too early to see if the new healthcare legislation is better than that crap Obama passed.
"Too early to see if the new healthcare legislation is better than that crap Obama passed."
your joking right? His legislation is a disaster. His own party wants no part of it.
What was so crappy about the ACA?

Okay: I'm listening to Limbaugh right now, as he waxes poetic about the virtues of Trump's big ol' big government one TRILLION dollar infrastructure idea.

Where is that in the Constitution?
The same place that using Food Stamps to buy Colt 45 and Crack is.

Forum List

Back