If you had a 15 year old. (Pandemic poll)

Would you want your 15 year old child to get an experimental covid-19 vaccination ?

• Yes

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Let my child decide

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Force my child to get a shot

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
a lottery ticket is a tangible thing that one must make deliberate actions to acquire. you have a much higher better chance winning a coronavirus infection by being ignorant than you do with a lottery ticket.

I personally know more people who have won at least a decent amount of money playing the numbers than people who died of Covid.
But in any case. I don't care if you choose to roll the dice with your health.

What you decide to do with your body is none of my business ... :thup:

Would you let him or her get a covid-19 vaccination? And here's a hypothetical question... what if the high school your child is attending required vaccinations for the student to stay enrolled there ? Would you give in to the system or keep the child at home ?

My 17 year old daughter doesn't want to get vaccinated. She's not at risk, so I'm fine with it.

of course your daughter is at risk. everyone is... & she may not get 'sick' with symptoms - but could become a carrier & put YOU at risk as well

Hey shithead: Any idea that getting the vaccine DOES NOT stop you from carrying the virus? At best, it only keeps you from getting serious symptoms.

But thanks for pointing out that EVERYONE IS AT RISK getting the vaccine.

research so far is showing vaxxed people don't transmit. so next time, don't shoot off your mouth b4 doing yer homework.

Yes, vaccines block most transmission of COVID-19​

The latest data show that getting a shot not only protects vaccinated individuals, it reduces the chance they can spread the virus to others.
Yes, vaccines block most transmission of COVID-19

So now a magazine showing boobs of naked primitives in the jungle is your source on vaccines?

They say it stops MOST transmissions of the virus, which means you can still transmit the virus with the vaccine.

Next time you want to claim something, don't use a source article that contradicts you.

they got their info from the CDC.

The CDC lies.

do does donny.

Do does what? What has any of that to do with the CDC lying?

If they are 12 & over I would have them vaccinated.
Why would you poke an experimental technology in a 12 year olds body?

 Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine is not experimental did not skip trial stages​

Show us the FDA certification.
I can show you 580,000 deaths

Why risk your children?

<300 of them in the 0-17 age range. 277 to be exact, as of April 28.

This is less than the 2018-2019 flu season, @477.

Most people I've seen are not advocating this to benefit the children, but to stop them from getting it and transmitting it.

Joe Biden still wears a mask when he's alone in his office on video calls.
Yes, but he just wears that to help protect himself from himself. :smoke:
lol ... ' him ' ?

i was born & raised female.
Idiot, I wasn't talking about you at all.
it showed up like you were. weird glitch.

A weird glitch? We call those Flaccs now. That is any lingering, idiosyncratic bug in the program causing a big problem where none existed before whose solution is reportedly infinitely simpler than getting the 170 post explanation trying to explain it! :spinner:

Would you let him or her get a covid-19 vaccination? And here's a hypothetical question... what if the high school your child is attending required vaccinations for the student to stay enrolled there ? Would you give in to the system or keep the child at home ?

My 17 year old daughter doesn't want to get vaccinated. She's not at risk, so I'm fine with it.

of course your daughter is at risk. everyone is... & she may not get 'sick' with symptoms - but could become a carrier & put YOU at risk as well

Hey shithead: Any idea that getting the vaccine DOES NOT stop you from carrying the virus? At best, it only keeps you from getting serious symptoms.

But thanks for pointing out that EVERYONE IS AT RISK getting the vaccine.

research so far is showing vaxxed people don't transmit. so next time, don't shoot off your mouth b4 doing yer homework.

Yes, vaccines block most transmission of COVID-19​

The latest data show that getting a shot not only protects vaccinated individuals, it reduces the chance they can spread the virus to others.
Yes, vaccines block most transmission of COVID-19
The why are you still advised to wear a mask ans social distance.

Yes it is . There is not one covid vaccine that has received full approval. All covid vaccines released for use so far are on an emergency/experimental basis

And I'm willing to bet none of them ever do. Imagine a year from now both the Moderna and Pfizer vaxes failing FDA certification as unsafe AFTER they have shot it up in millions of people!

Yes it is . There is not one covid vaccine that has received full approval. All covid vaccines released for use so far are on an emergency/experimental basis
Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) is not an experimental basis. The experimental basis ended when it passed the clinical trials. FDA approval is not required until the EUA is over. Over a Billion doses were injected by April proving it's safe as hell.

Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) is not an experimental basis. The experimental basis ended when it passed the clinical trials. FDA approval is not required until the EUA is over. Over a Billion doses were injected by April proving it's safe as hell.
Bull Shit No long term studies have been done and Emergency = Experimental

I bet you graduated at the bottom of your Special Needs School For Retards. The transmission rate for a 12 yr old is fucking near nil you ninny. And kids have not been studied in numbers needed to make safe determinations. Everything these clowns told you about this for a year you've cock gobbled there cock gobbler.

I'm sure it was the headline story on every news broadcast.

a lottery ticket is a tangible thing that one must make deliberate actions to acquire. you have a much higher better chance winning a coronavirus infection by being ignorant than you do with a lottery ticket.

I personally know more people who have won at least a decent amount of money playing the numbers than people who died of Covid.
But in any case. I don't care if you choose to roll the dice with your health.

What you decide to do with your body is none of my business ... :thup:

uh-huh. that's all relative. when yer bodily freedum affects * my * health thens it's a differant ball game. smoke all you want, but not when it's indoors where * i * breathe- drink all you want, but don't get behind the wheel of a car & affect * my * health.

uh-huh. that's all relative. when yer bodily freedum affects * my * health thens it's a differant ball game. smoke all you want, but not when it's indoors where * i * breathe- drink all you want, but don't get behind the wheel of a car & affect * my * health.

I wasn't asking permission ... And there wasn't question mark behind that ... :thup:

Bull Shit No long term studies have been done and Emergency = Experimental

& now for some truth:

mRNA Vaccines Are New, But Not Unknown​

Researchers have been studying and working with mRNA vaccines for decades. Interest has grown in these vaccines because they can be developed in a laboratory using readily available materials. This means the process can be standardized and scaled up, making vaccine development faster than traditional methods of making vaccines.

mRNA vaccines have been studied before for flu, Zika, rabies, and cytomegalovirus (CMV). As soon as the necessary information about the virus that causes COVID-19 was available, scientists began designing the mRNA instructions for cells to build the unique spike protein into an mRNA vaccine.

Future mRNA vaccine technology may allow for one vaccine to provide protection for multiple diseases, thus decreasing the number of shots needed for protection against common vaccine-preventable diseases.

Beyond vaccines, cancer research has used mRNA to trigger the immune system to target specific cancer cells.
Understanding mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines

I wasn't asking permission ... There wasn't question mark behind that ... :thup:

oh no doubt you weren't, but that matters not to me.

Forum List

Back