If you had a 15 year old. (Pandemic poll)

Would you want your 15 year old child to get an experimental covid-19 vaccination ?

• Yes

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Let my child decide

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Force my child to get a shot

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Would you let him or her get a covid-19 vaccination? And here's a hypothetical question... what if the high school your child is attending required vaccinations for the student to stay enrolled there ? Would you give in to the system or keep the child at home ?

My 17 year old daughter doesn't want to get vaccinated. She's not at risk, so I'm fine with it.

of course your daughter is at risk. everyone is... & she may not get 'sick' with symptoms - but could become a carrier & put YOU at risk as well as others that she comes in contact with.

FLA is seeing a huge spike in cases; why?

spring break. & the ones getting it now are younger people.

Your fellow anti-science lefties are telling us that vaccinated people can still transmit the virus, so what's the point? Joe Biden still wears a mask when he's alone in his office on video calls. LOL

Would you let him or her get a covid-19 vaccination? And here's a hypothetical question... what if the high school your child is attending required vaccinations for the student to stay enrolled there ? Would you give in to the system or keep the child at home ?

My 17 year old daughter doesn't want to get vaccinated. She's not at risk, so I'm fine with it.

of course your daughter is at risk. everyone is... & she may not get 'sick' with symptoms - but could become a carrier & put YOU at risk as well as others that she comes in contact with.

Your fellow anti-science lefties are telling us that vaccinated people can still transmit the virus, so what's the point? Joe Biden still wears a mask when he's alone in his office on video calls. LOL

to be safe, vaxxed people still wear masks only to protect those that aren't.

if you are with a group of fully vaxxed people, the masks are unnecessary. but make no mistake, i feel no sympathy for those who want to stay poorly educated. donny got vaccinated but didn't tell anybody cause he doesn't care about you. i really don't either on an individual basis, but care that ignorance breeds ignorance & this damn disease will be around with all it's mutations because of assholes like you.

of course your daughter is at risk. everyone is... & she may not get 'sick' with symptoms - but could become a carrier & put YOU at risk as well

Hey shithead: Any idea that getting the vaccine DOES NOT stop you from carrying the virus? At best, it only keeps you from getting serious symptoms.

But thanks for pointing out that EVERYONE IS AT RISK getting the vaccine.

research so far is showing vaxxed people don't transmit. so next time, don't shoot off your mouth b4 doing yer homework.

Yes, vaccines block most transmission of COVID-19​

The latest data show that getting a shot not only protects vaccinated individuals, it reduces the chance they can spread the virus to others.
Yes, vaccines block most transmission of COVID-19

So now a magazine showing boobs of naked primitives in the jungle is your source on vaccines?

They say it stops MOST transmissions of the virus, which means you can still transmit the virus with the vaccine.

Next time you want to claim something, don't use a source article that contradicts you.

Wearing a mask offers next to no protection to begin with, so the vaxxed people must still be spreading the virus.

I can do that WITHOUT risking the vaccine!

Joe Biden still wears a mask when he's alone in his office on video calls.

Yes, but he just wears that to help protect himself from himself. :smoke:

of course your daughter is at risk. everyone is... & she may not get 'sick' with symptoms - but could become a carrier & put YOU at risk as well

Hey shithead: Any idea that getting the vaccine DOES NOT stop you from carrying the virus? At best, it only keeps you from getting serious symptoms.

research so far is showing vaxxed people don't transmit. so next time, don't shoot off your mouth b4 doing yer homework.

The latest data show that getting a shot not only protects vaccinated individuals, it reduces the chance they can spread the virus to others.

So now a magazine showing boobs of naked primitives in the jungle is your source on vaccines?

They say it stops MOST transmissions of the virus, which means you can still transmit the virus with the vaccine.

Next time you want to claim something, don't use a source article that contradicts you.

they got their info from the CDC.

That makes no sense. If vaccinated people don't become infected, how can they pass the virus to anyone?

This is why you're an anti-science idiot.

this is a brand spanking new virus & not everything is known yet. logic says no, but until scientific research to confirm it is definitive; it's better to err on the side of caution. are you really that dumb?

science-shows-republican-logic-follows-the-same-pattern-of-generational-inbreeding.jpg

"The latest data shows" ... Is exactly what people should be concerned about.
Especially two years from now when "the latest data shows" links between early Covid-19 vaccinations and newborns sufferings from Immune Deficiency Disorder.

Or whatever ... Evaluate your risk and act accordingly.

lol ... ' him ' ?

i was born & raised female.

"The latest data shows" ... Is exactly what people should be concerned about.
Especially two years from now when "the latest data shows" links between early Covid-19 vaccinations and newborns sufferings from Immune Deficiency Disorder.

Or whatever ... Evaluate your risk and act accordingly.

i'll take my chances. i know of 2 people who died from covid already.

If they are 12 & over I would have them vaccinated.
And the annual flu jab?
They were already exposed to the Flu by age 12, so they already have immunity.
Huh?
You can get the flu several times.
In fact you can get it twice in one season.
The Flu ain't novel like it was 100 years ago when it's pandemic spread killed millions in the prime of their lives. When a child catches a virus of gets vaccinated it's immune system remembers how to kill it off before major damage occurs. However the Flu does still kill about 40k US citizens a year. But Covid-19 has killed 15 times that even with shutdowns, social distancing, masks & vaccines.

Last edited:

The CDC lies.

The CDC lies.

do does donny.

lol ... ' him ' ?

Idiot, I wasn't talking about you at all.

lol ... ' him ' ?

Idiot, I wasn't talking about you at all.

it showed up like you were. weird glitch.

Forum List

Back