How Certain Plants Kill Cancer

I added broccoli, cauliflower daily to my diet and now grow broccoli microgreens because they contain HUGE amounts of these enzymes compared to the mature plants

We are definitely what we eat. Energy fuel source into powerhouse (gut) matters greatly about what we choose.

I learned this recently: What you break your fast with (after sleeping so many hours you can consider it the same as a fast) is really important....apples are perfect, black berries or blue berries, oatmeal..yeah I know but the flavored ones aren't too bad, and a warm beverage. I read that drinking a warm beverage is way better than going for cold water (kidneys don't like a morning wake-up call it seems with that ice cold stuff) and even drinking warm water is "good"...although I haven't gone that route. I have added drinking organic green tea in the a.m. but this is another good reason to continue drinking coffee if that's your thing as well. It's all good:)

We are definitely what we eat. Energy fuel source into powerhouse (gut) matters greatly about what we choose.

I learned this recently: What you break your fast with (after sleeping so many hours you can consider it the same as a fast) is really important....apples are perfect, black berries or blue berries, oatmeal..yeah I know but the flavored ones aren't too bad, and a warm beverage. I read that drinking a warm beverage is way better than going for cold water (kidneys don't like a morning wake-up call it seems with that ice cold stuff) and even drinking warm water is "good"...although I haven't gone that route. I have added drinking organic green tea in the a.m. but this is another good reason to continue drinking coffee if that's your thing as well. It's all good:)
I drink water through the night when I wake up.

I drink water through the night when I wake up.
Here's the thing about that MG-cold water tends to "shut down" the kidneys for a bit. Not sure about the details, but from what I have read it matches with drink something warm first thing when you get out of bed (particularly if it's the first thing to hit your system). So I"m not interested in going warm water only, but using a nice boost of caffeinated green tea or coffee...just another good reason to drink 1-2 cups of java a day...lots of benefits.

I used to just grab the first thing I could for breakfast...did that for years not knowing it mattered as much as it does. Seriously, the energy difference is notable just switching to more fruit (particularly apples), nuts, berries (yeah I know more fruit-ha) and the warm beverages. I read about how hunters and gatherers used these same staples to live as long as they did...not the meat and finding better ways to prepare it that was previously considered to be their main life source. Meat surely was helpful, but the brains doubled in size due to the roots and other starches they ate.

This source is pretty fascinating if you have any interest in Neanderthals and ancient modern man and how their diets determined so much for our evolutionary process.

Hydration does a body good;)

Forum List

Back