If you had a 15 year old. (Pandemic poll)

Would you want your 15 year old child to get an experimental covid-19 vaccination ?

• Yes

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Let my child decide

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Force my child to get a shot

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Would you let him or her get a covid-19 vaccination? And here's a hypothetical question... what if the high school your child is attending required vaccinations for the student to stay enrolled there ? Would you give in to the system or keep the child at home ?

My 17 year old daughter doesn't want to get vaccinated. She's not at risk, so I'm fine with it.

of course your daughter is at risk. everyone is... & she may not get 'sick' with symptoms - but could become a carrier & put YOU at risk as well

Hey shithead: Any idea that getting the vaccine DOES NOT stop you from carrying the virus? At best, it only keeps you from getting serious symptoms.

But thanks for pointing out that EVERYONE IS AT RISK getting the vaccine.

research so far is showing vaxxed people don't transmit. so next time, don't shoot off your mouth b4 doing yer homework.

Yes, vaccines block most transmission of COVID-19​

The latest data show that getting a shot not only protects vaccinated individuals, it reduces the chance they can spread the virus to others.
Yes, vaccines block most transmission of COVID-19
The why are you still advised to wear a mask ans social distance.

science evolves. you should too. guidelines about not having to mask up is also changing.

Would you let him or her get a covid-19 vaccination? And here's a hypothetical question... what if the high school your child is attending required vaccinations for the student to stay enrolled there ? Would you give in to the system or keep the child at home ?
The system that Trump created you now fear?

That depends on whether or not the parents got the shot.

Teens don't need the vaccine because the virus isn't a deadly threat for them. But they can still carry it and spread it. If parents didn't get the vaccine then they are increasing their own exposure if their kids don't get it either. If the parents did get the vaccine, then their kids don't need to.

That depends on whether or not the parents got the shot.

Teens don't need the vaccine because the virus isn't a deadly threat for them. But they can still carry it and spread it. If parents didn't get the vaccine then they are increasing their own exposure if their kids don't get it either. If the parents did get the vaccine, then their kids don't need to.
Sounds like medical logic.
That's why I don't have a doctor.

Trump created the system ?
The system was Trump's downfall.....his underestimation of how desperate and ruthless they are.

The system was Trump's downfall.....his underestimation of how desperate and ruthless they are.
Who was president pushing programs for Covid-19?

Trump put Pence in charge.
Don't you remember ?
(Faun will say "That's not a real picture!")
trump_hazmat (1).jpg

Don't you remember ?
View attachment 489415
Aww, poor baby. I see you're still smarting for getting caught posting a photo from 2018 but portraying it as though it was from Insurrection Day in 2021.

My healthy 30 year old tree climbing logging tenant caught Covid-19 & it damaged his heart so he couldn't work anymore. Then he died of heart failure 6 months later at the young age of 31. He survived covid & it only shaved 50 years off his life.

My friends boss took the shot and died three days later.

Don't you remember ?
View attachment 489415
Aww, poor baby. I see you're still smarting for getting caught posting a photo from 2018 but portraying it as though it was from Insurrection Day in 2021.
Here's me visualizing faun.
0003.gif

Not an experimental one, but one of the several granted EUA for sure. Both my kids that still live at home got their shots.

Home schooling ...

Look, adults that want to take the vaccine is fine with me but children that are forced is not.

Let me be clear the vaccine does not prevent the catching or spreading of the virus, so why force a child to take it?

If they are 12 & over I would have them vaccinated.
Why would you poke an experimental technology in a 12 year olds body?

 Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine is not experimental did not skip trial stages​

Yes, it did skip the trials. The people being injected are the experiment and the ones who aren't are the control.
Life is great again for the vaccinated group.

The unvaccinated control group are packing the hospitals & morgues full. They are losing fertility, braincells & years off their lives.

Last edited:
If they are 12 & over I would have them vaccinated.
Why would you poke an experimental technology in a 12 year olds body?

 Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine is not experimental did not skip trial stages​

Yes, it did skip the trials. The people being injected are the experiment and the ones who aren't are the control.
The control group are packing the hospitals & morgues full. They are losing fertility, braincells & years off their lives.
Hard to believe even big companies like United Airlines are requiring them of all their employees now.

Forum List

Back