If you don't have American legs, you don't need jeans

It's about the majority. Of course, there are cowboy-type women everywhere.

And yet you have no sources for your claims that the majority of women in America have "cowboy legs", or that women in northern Europe do not.

You just come in here and spew your fantasies as facts.

And that would be an intentional act. One that could land her in jail.
The skirt may come up by accident, or she may pretend that it was by accident

Who will make a police report? A little boy?

And yet you have no sources for your claims that the majority of women in America have "cowboy legs", or that women in northern Europe do not.

You just come in here and spew your fantasies as facts.
This is evident in the American mass media.
And the European type of woman is very common in the northwest of the Russian Federation, this can be seen with the naked eye. In women of the northwestern part of the Russian Federation, cowboy legs are almost never found, no more than 5%.

The skirt may come up by accident, or she may pretend that it was by accident

Who will make a police report? A little boy?

Most women are very careful when wearing a skirt.

I bet you get absolutely crazy if a woman breast feeds in public, huh?

And the European type of woman is very common in the northwest of the Russian Federation, this can be seen with the naked eye. In women of the northwestern part of the Russian Federation, cowboy legs are almost never found, no more than 5%.

Oh, so you are making your comparison based on American Mass media versus what you see in the real world?

Mass media is entertainment. Of course they do not show the common, overweight women.

WinterBorn
This can also be calculated indirectly. There are many carnivals in South America where women's bodies are clearly visible. There, more than 50% of women have cowboy legs, at least. And the gene pool of the USA and South America is the same.

Therefore, there cannot be few women with cowboy legs in the USA.

Maybe they drink too much Coca Cola?

WinterBorn
This can also be calculated indirectly. There are many carnivals in South America where women's bodies are clearly visible. There, more than 50% of women have cowboy legs, at least. And the gene pool of the USA and South America is the same.

Therefore, there cannot be few women with cowboy legs in the USA.

Once again you are using the media as your source. They are there for entertainment. They show what people want to see.

And no, the gene pool of North America and South America are not the same.

Have you ever met an actual cowgirl? How do you come by this claim, other than your own twisted fantasies?
By analyzing and comparing various objective facts. I have no doubt that there is a global horse-breeding race that has a fairly clear set of features, both anthropological and spiritual. The American and Indo-Aryan races are similar and have a common origin from Altai.

By analyzing and comparing various objective facts. I have no doubt that there is a global horse-breeding race that has a fairly clear set of features, both anthropological and spiritual. The American and Indo-Aryan races are similar and have a common origin from Altai.

So your answer is No, you have never actually met a cowgirl.

Black hair and an olive complexion would descibe much of the population of South America.

In North America, brunettes, blondes, and redheads are common. Pale skin is also very common.

Now you are babbling about the spirituality of a horse-breeding race??

As an outsider, I see very well the difference between European and American character. Americans are very kind, straightforward and unsophisticated people. Heroic and naive, they are exactly the same as those people who wrote the ancient Aryan Vedas.
This fundamentally distinguishes them from Europeans.

If you read the US anthem and don't know that it is the US anthem, you might think that it is the Vedic anthem to curse the evildoers. This is pure Aryan romance.

In fact, I did not immediately understand this, it was a shocking discovery for me. The image of Americans in Europe does not correspond at all to what it really is.

Black hair and an olive complexion would descibe much of the population of South America.

In North America, brunettes, blondes, and redheads are common. Pale skin is also very common.

Now you are babbling about the spirituality of a horse-breeding race??
The most common type in the US is the sunbathing brunette. Americans are not much different from Mexicans. In America, many women lighten their hair, this creates a false picture, but still, there are much more brunettes in the USA, even if we consider dyed brunettes as blondes, they are still very few.

The genetics of the USA and South America are the same

I've got a little news flash for you rupol, I have known many "cowgirls". Some were just ones I met or saw, and others were friends.

I have never known a "cowgirl" type that did not have a dog they loved. (not in any sexual sense)

Forum List

Back