If you don't have American legs, you don't need jeans

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Jeans only look good on American cowboy legs. They should be quite long and slender, and have a good athletic shape, like these girls.
1667553431_18-sportishka-com-p-amerikanets-mashina-gruzovaya-instagram-20.jpg

Most Europeans don't have American legs, jeans don't suit them. They look ugly in jeans. They change the style, disfigure the style, but this does not help them look as cool as the Americans.

Watch the movie Spun (2002) carefully, you will immediately understand how cool jeans look on American-Mexican asses.

rupol, you are an idiot.

First of all, fuck you for thinking you get to determine who wears jeans and who doesn't.

Second of all, between 35% and 40% of Americans are obese. Which shoots down your "American legs" theory.

Third, jeans were invented as sturdy, durable work wear. Having them that tight defeats the purpose of jeans, in most cases.

Fourth, the girl with the pre-torn jeans just looks trashy. That trend went out of style, and it was stupid when it was in style.

Jeans only look good on American cowboy legs. They should be quite long and slender, and have a good athletic shape, like these girls.
1667553431_18-sportishka-com-p-amerikanets-mashina-gruzovaya-instagram-20.jpg

Most Europeans don't have American legs, jeans don't suit them. They look ugly in jeans. They change the style, disfigure the style, but this does not help them look as cool as the Americans.

Watch the movie Spun (2002) carefully, you will immediately understand how cool jeans look on American-Mexican asses.
Are you getting drunk with your dog AGAIN Rupol?

tsk, tsk, tsk.

• Banned
Europeans always try to change the style of classic jeans, they either make them in a flared style, or vice versa they make them in a triangle shape, this hides the difference between cowboy and European-german legs.

Thomas Anders had cowboy legs and jeans really suited him.

Some Europeans fit classic jeans.
Such Europeans come from the Danube valley, a horse-breeding steppe culture.

Hungarians and Romanians have the same legs as Americans. And Thomas just looks more like a Romanian.

But most European women don't look good in jeans, especially in the north.

Europeans always try to change the style of classic jeans, they either make them in a flared style, or vice versa they make them in a triangle shape, this hides the difference between cowboy and European-german legs.

Hungarians and Romanians have the same legs as Americans. And Thomas just looks more like a Romanian.

I guess women can just be grateful you approve of them wearing pants. You seem the type to require they be in dresses.

I guess women can just be grateful you approve of them wearing pants. You seem the type to require they be in dresses.
No, women don't look vulgar in trousers. I don't mind women wearing trousers.

On the contrary, dresses, on the one hand, hide women's legs form, on the other hand, they can expose them excessively.

I think it's normal for women to wear trousers.

In fact, in Europe only skirts used to be worn, both by women and men. This is exactly the old European clothes. There were no trousers, it was too difficult and expensive for European savages.

For healthy eroticism, it will even be much better if women give up skirts altogether. Because, as a rule, a woman in trousers is not unnecessarily provocative for teenagers and children. It's safer for US kids.
Skirts can ride up, a woman in a skirt can negatively affect the child's psyche.

For healthy eroticism, it will even be much better if women give up skirts altogether. Because, as a rule, a woman in trousers is not unnecessarily provocative for teenagers and children. It's safer for US kids.
Skirts can ride up, a woman in a skirt can negatively affect the child's psyche.

If seeing a woman in skin-tight jeans is not provocative, I don't know what is.

I think you are making general statements that do not accurately depict women.

When I have been in the UK, I have seen plenty of very attractive women in jeans.

I think you are making general statements that do not accurately depict women.

When I have been in the UK, I have seen plenty of very attractive women in jeans.
It's about the majority. Of course, there are cowboy-type women everywhere.

Forum List

Back