If you die of ANYTHING, and are positive for the Kung Flu.....the Kung Flu is listed as the cause of death.

They spent this week much like last week, hoaxing hyping the gross number of daily positives while totally not disclosing the large increase in daily number of tests. They don’t want Any proportional reasoning in this, just frightful thus fake numbers
The daily percentage of infections was one of if not the best week with
4.5, 4.5, 8, 8, 7. Number of total infecteds 1 out of every 13 tested and serious to critical daily around 16,000 daily and steadily or 1.15%.
So despite the media and liberals Cherry picking one stat, number of positives, while ignoring the parameters of the higher positives and ignoring all the other non agenda supporting stats.
That 20% of us that can or want to think over this are in top of it and the hoax emoters just fake and emote

...I have a video of it being admitted. You have..............well...............nothing, as usual.
Your idiotic declaration that the pandemic is a hoax of epic proportions is pure bull$hit... dangerous, irresponsible bull$hit.

Rather like what comes out of your Orange Baboon-God's mouth every time he opens it in this context.

Wake up folks, this is a scam of epic proportions.

Its pretty easy to figure out if someone died from the virus you idiot.

Really?

He died of respiratory failure 6 days after a car accident, not a car accident injury, it says?

Wake up folks, this is a scam of epic proportions.

Its pretty easy to figure out if someone died from the virus you idiot.

Really?

You know...your link wasn't really even that long. Did you actually read it?

"Due to symptoms and sick contacts, he was tested for COVID-19, which came back positive, officials said.

The man died on Sunday from virus-related respiratory failure, the coroner said."

...I have a video of it being admitted. You have..............well...............nothing, as usual.
Your idiotic declaration that the pandemic is a hoax of epic proportions is pure bull$hit... dangerous, irresponsible bull$hit.

Rather like what comes out of your Orange Baboon-God's mouth every time he opens it in this context.
I have a video of it being admitted.............You have nothing, as usual.

You dolts have enabled the Liar-in-Chief for so long and so deep into this and other crises that nobody believes you anymore.

If one of you clowns - or your Orange Master - told me that day was bright and that night was dark, I'd get a second opinion.

Your video doesn't mean diddly-squat... and it does nothing to counterpoint the fact that this is a genuine public health emergency, not a political hoax.

You irrational fools are too dangerous to allow to remain in power and your boy will not be reelected.

You dolts have enabled the Liar-in-Chief for so long and so deep into this and other crises that nobody believes you anymore.

If one of you clowns - or your Orange Master - told me that day was bright and that night was dark, I'd get a second opinion.

Your video doesn't mean diddly-squat... and it does nothing to counterpoint the fact that this is a genuine public health emergency, not a political hoax.

You irrational fools are too dangerous to allow to remain in power and your boy will not be reelected.
Once again I must note, you bring nothing but an unhinged rant.

Dismissed.

...Once again I must note, you bring nothing but an unhinged rant.Dismissed.
Hardly unhinged, old sod. You make a mountain out of a molehill, in support of your lunatic Master's position.

If 1,000 people die with a COVID-19 diagnosis, just how many do you think will actually have died from other causes? 2? 3? 5? 10?

It's a flea... it's a flyspeck... it's a gnat... it's a pimple... it's statistically insignificant... and you dolts are fluffing it up like it actually means something.

You might get your Orange Baboon-God's base - and a few other simple-minded clods - to believe such sleight-of-hand, but the rest of us won't.

You are actively supporting an intentional undermining of the message articulated by our nation's public health officials and subject matter experts.

What you're doing is not a crime... but it should be... at the very least, a crime against humanity... attempting to tempt people to let down their guard.

Shame on you.

Hardly unhinged, old sod. You make a mountain out of a molehill, in support of your lunatic Master's position.

If 1,000 people die with a COVID-19 diagnosis, just how many do you think will actually have died from other causes? 2? 3? 5? 10?

It's a flea... it's a flyspeck... it's a gnat... it's a pimple... it's statistically insignificant... and you dolts are fluffing it up like it actually means something.

You might get your Orange Baboon-God's base - and a few other simple-minded clods - to believe such sleight-of-hand, but the rest of us won't.

You are actively supporting an intentional undermining of the message articulated by our nation's public health officials and subject matter experts.

What you're doing is not a crime... but it should be... at the very least, a crime against humanity... attempting to tempt people to let down their guard.

Shame on you.
Once again I must note, you bring nothing but an unhinged rant.

Dismissed.

...Dismissed.
Your inability to deal with the statistical insignificance of your assertion is noted, for the amusement of all concerned...

Typical Orange Baboon-God Worshiper repetition... Joseph Goebbels could have learned from you and your Orange Master...

...Dismissed.
Your inability to deal with the statistical insignificance of your assertion is noted, for the amusement of all concerned...

Typical Orange Baboon-God Worshiper repetition... Joseph Goebbels could have learned from you and your Orange Master...
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................you moved from incoherent rants to childish Nazi claims.

You lose again. :abgg2q.jpg:

Shame on you.
I'd say about half of the deaths attributed to COVID were bogus.

Prove it, asshole.

Why are you TDS morons all so triggered by the facts?

...What "statistical insignificance?"
Example:

If 1,000 deaths are listed as COVID-related, how many incorrectly-listed deaths would one need, to call that margin-of-error a hefty or substantial number?

Anything under 5% would strike me as 'statistically insignificant'... a large enough number to call into question the even larger Total figure.

In effect... if we have 1,000 COVID deaths, and 951 are listed correctly, and 49 are not, the overall truthfulness or accuracy of the 951 controls without substantive question.

And even above that range, for another 10 percentage-points or more, all that does is dilute the numbers, and require that they be taken with a grain of salt - not ignored.

Close enough for Gubmint Work... and reliable enough to count upon as a meaningful and controlling indicator of the scope of the pandemic.

Last edited:

Shame on you.
I'd say about half of the deaths attributed to COVID were bogus.
25-50% would be my estimate but its 100% a sordid and shameful fake

Prove it, asshole.

Why are you TDS morons all so triggered by the facts?
Facts dont fit their agenda of feelings but they are still trying to manipulate the square peg through the round hole.

Forum List

Back