If you die of ANYTHING, and are positive for the Kung Flu.....the Kung Flu is listed as the cause of death.

So how many people do you imagine died from Covid related issue?
I'd say less than half. Notice the survival rate is over 99%.
Survival rate is actually 90%, meaning a 10% death rate in the USA.
4.61%.

Radical Right-wing Commie Red State blog never tells the truth!
CLOSED CASES

Cases which had an outcome:
1,196,353 (90%)
Recovered / Discharged

131,694 (10%)
Deaths
The CDC is saying the actual number of cases is 10 times greater than reported.

"The number of people in the United States who have been infected with the coronavirus is likely to be 10 times as high as the 2.4 million confirmed cases, based on antibody tests, the head of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Thursday.

CDC Director Robert Redfield’s estimate, shared with reporters in a conference call, indicates that at least 24 million Americans have been infected so far."

You tell us exactly how many it is.
131,666 in the USA alone.
Those are anyone who died of anything who were positive for the Kung Flu.
Prove your BULLSHIT.

DEFINITION FOR DEATHS DUE TO COVID-19

A death due to COVID-19 is defined for surveillance purposes as a death resulting from a clinically compatible illness, in a probable or confirmed COVID-19 case, unless there is a clear alternative cause of death that cannot be related to COVID disease (e.g. trauma). There should be no period of complete recovery from COVID-19 between illness and death.
See the OP.
My posted OFFICIAL definition of a covid-19 death proves your BULLSHIT video is a lie!
See the definition above.
See the OP.
See the official definition of a Covid death.
Seems it is being ignored across the country, Simpleton.
BULLSHIT! :asshole:
Facts prove you wrong.
Your lies are NOT "facts."
Facts prove you wrong.
Facts prove you are a liar!
You have no facts..

how many have died from C19 related illness
Asked and answered. Pay attention, asswipe.

Prove your BULLSHIT.

A death due to COVID-19 is defined for surveillance purposes as a death resulting from a clinically compatible illness, in a probable or confirmed COVID-19 case, unless there is a clear alternative cause of death that cannot be related to COVID disease (e.g. trauma). There should be no period of complete recovery from COVID-19 between illness and death.
See the OP.
My posted OFFICIAL definition of a covid-19 death proves your BULLSHIT video is a lie!
See the OP.
Facts prove you wrong.
Facts prove you wrong.
You have no facts..
You are projecting again.
Another fact free post by you.

...Wake up folks, this is a scam of epic proportions...
A dangerous lie...

One that has an adverse effect upon the health and lives of millions of Americans nationwide.

You are parroting the now-discredited pandemic talking points of your rapidly failing Orange Baboon-God... and you need to stop doing it.

At a bare-bones minimum... sane, rational, intelligent, compassionate Americans need to call-out such lies and stupidity at every opportunity.

Hell, even the Vice President and Turtle Mitch McConnell and Rump's CDC and several Cabinet officials have finally and publicly broken ranks with Rump on this matter.

Your Baboon-God used-up whatever little credibility he ever had on this subject... months ago... and nobody listens to him any more when it comes to this.

And, when his Minions and Mini-Me's show-up and try to bang that same old sad sick lying drum, it is incumbent upon people of goodwill to counterpoint - strenuously.

Cases are now surging in most of our States because of a$$hole$ like you-and-yours, and your Baboon-God, ramming-through re-opening far too quickly, without controls.

Americans - even a great many Reagan Trump Democrats who decided to vote for your boy last time - have stopped listening to you...

The tragic proof of your idiocy is now upon us, and the survivors will remember your willful malicious lies, and your idiocy, on November 3rd.
I have a video of it being admitted. You have..............well...............nothing, as usual.

No one can know that figure given the bullshit way the deaths have been tabulated.

Wow, your admitted ignorance debunks your entire thread. I win

Wow, your exhibited ignorance debunks your entire existence. You lose . . . as always.

Only someone as monumentally stupid as you, Cornball, would think that "You can't give me an exact number, so that means it isn't happening AT ALL!" is a real thing.

Seriously, how do you manage to live with yourself, knowing that you're a walking argument against the theory of evolution?

4.61%.

CLOSED CASES

1,196,353 (90%)
Recovered / Discharged

131,694 (10%)
Deaths

"The number of people in the United States who have been infected with the coronavirus is likely to be 10 times as high as the 2.4 million confirmed cases, based on antibody tests, the head of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Thursday.

CDC Director Robert Redfield’s estimate, shared with reporters in a conference call, indicates that at least 24 million Americans have been infected so far."

Then the CDC is saying the death rate is .005%

No one can know that figure given the bullshit way the deaths have been tabulated.
Then why is our fearless leader not directing them?

Directing what, precisely? Are you actually stupid enough to think that it's the President's job to personally micromanage every single agency in every government body in the nation? Or are you just stupid enough to think you can pretend to believe that while Trump is President, and no one will notice and call you on it?

Antibody tests are worthless.

WEDNESDAY, July 1, 2020 (HealthDay News) -- Do you wonder if you've been exposed to the new coronavirus in the recent past?

Good luck finding out for sure: A new review finds there's little good evidence of the accuracy of blood antibody tests for COVID-19, especially those performed outside a lab.

4.61%.

CLOSED CASES

1,196,353 (90%)
Recovered / Discharged

131,694 (10%)
Deaths

Tramp's CDC lies!
the actual data shows a USA death rate of 10%

I have a video of it being admitted. You have..............well...............nothing, as usual.
You have a video of pure BULLSHIT!
I posted the actual gideliones!
COVID-19 - GUIDELINES FOR DEATH CERTIFICATION AND CODING

Prove your BULLSHIT.

See the OP.
See the OP.
Facts prove you wrong.
Facts prove you wrong.
You have no facts..
You are projecting again.
Another fact free post by you.
Another truth free post by you.

4.61%.

CLOSED CASES

1,196,353 (90%)
Recovered / Discharged

131,694 (10%)
Deaths

Tramp's CDC lies!
Oh, so we don't have 2.4 million cases.

Got it.

You have a video of pure BULLSHIT!
I posted the actual gideliones!
COVID-19 - GUIDELINES FOR DEATH CERTIFICATION AND CODING

They aren't being followed, as my video proves.

Next?

Prove your BULLSHIT.

See the OP.
See the OP.
Facts prove you wrong.
Facts prove you wrong.
You have no facts..

Oh yeah, you said you had no idea. So you have no facts fuck face

Wow, your admitted ignorance debunks your entire thread. I win

Wow, your exhibited ignorance debunks your entire existence. You lose . . . as always.

Only someone as monumentally stupid as you, Cornball, would think that "You can't give me an exact number, so that means it isn't happening AT ALL!" is a real thing.

Seriously, how do you manage to live with yourself, knowing that you're a walking argument against the theory of evolution?
I’ll live much longer than you smoky. Keep puffing away. With each puff...I win.

Prove your BULLSHIT.

See the OP.
See the OP.
Facts prove you wrong.
Facts prove you wrong.
You have no facts..

Oh yeah, you said you had no idea. So you have no facts fuck face
Neither do you, Assface.

That's the point, which has flown over your pointy head.

Antibody tests are worthless.

WEDNESDAY, July 1, 2020 (HealthDay News) -- Do you wonder if you've been exposed to the new coronavirus in the recent past?

Good luck finding out for sure: A new review finds there's little good evidence of the accuracy of blood antibody tests for COVID-19, especially those performed outside a lab.
So that means that the actual infections could be 20 times, or even 30 times right?

4.61%.

CLOSED CASES

1,196,353 (90%)
Recovered / Discharged

131,694 (10%)
Deaths

Tramp's CDC lies!
So they lied about shutting down?
They lied about social distancing?
Lied about masks?
Lied about ease of infection?

Forum List

Back