If you die of ANYTHING, and are positive for the Kung Flu.....the Kung Flu is listed as the cause of death.

...What "statistical insignificance?"
Example:

If 1,000 deaths are listed as COVID-related, how many incorrectly-listed deaths would one need, to call that margin-of-error a hefty or substantial number?

Anything under 5% would strike me as 'statistically insignificant'... a large enough number to call into question the even larger Total figure.

In effect... if we have 1,000 COVID deaths, and 951 are listed correctly, and 49 are not, the overall truthfulness or accuracy of the 951 controls without substantive question.

And even above that range, for another 10 percentage-points or more, all that does is dilute the numbers, and require that they be taken with a grain of salt - not ignored.

Close enough for Gubmint Work... and reliable enough to count upon as a meaningful and controlling indicator of the scope of the pandemic.
You haven't demonstrated any "statistical insignificance," moron. I know what the term means.

It's more like 50% that aren't listed correctly.

...I'd say about half of the deaths attributed to COVID were bogus.
If that's true (and it's nowhere close), then half the 130K deaths (65K actual?) of the past three months are attributable to the pandemic.

That's still more Americans dead in three months than died in the entire era of the Vietnam War, and that one nearly tore America apart.

65,000 dead Americans is still one huge muther<bleep>ing number and it's going to cost your boy Bigley on November 3rd.

...You haven't demonstrated any "statistical insignificance," moron. I know what the term means. It's more like 50% that aren't listed correctly.
Save your insults for your boy-lovers, Princess... I deal with your 50% here as well... we're both guessing at numbers... and mine are far more realistic. And far less paranoid.

...I'd say about half of the deaths attributed to COVID were bogus.
If that's true (and it's nowhere close), then half the 130K deaths (65K actual?) of the past three months are attributable to the pandemic.

That's still more Americans dead in three months than died in the entire era of the Vietnam War, and that one nearly tore America apart.

65,000 dead Americans is still one huge muther<bleep>ing number and it's going to cost your boy Bigley on November 3rd.
We had one flu season with 80,000 deaths, and we didn't go into a panic or have a shutdown. No one compared it to Vietnam. That's the sure sign of a demagogue panic monger.

...You haven't demonstrated any "statistical insignificance," moron. I know what the term means. It's more like 50% that aren't listed correctly.
Save your insults for your boy-lovers, Princess... I deal with your 50% here as well... we're both guessing at numbers... and mine are far more realistic. And far less paranoid.
Your numbers are based on nothing. One thing we do know is that they are padding the numbers any way they can, which means our figures are more likely to be correct than yours.

...I know what the term means....
I am embarrassed. My apologies. Much of your content is so lunatic-fringe and stupid that I just assumed... well... you know... sorry... ;)

You clowns take the statement of one state-level public official who may even have misspoke under pressure and you treat that as nationwide gospel truth.

It's all a Worldwide Jooooish Korsnpiracy, I tellz ya... isn't that right, Bubba?

I am embarrassed. My apologies. Much of your content is so lunatic-fringe and stupid that I just assumed... well... you know... sorry... ;)

You clowns take the statement of one state-level public official who may even have misspoke under pressure and you treat that as nationwide gospel truth.

It's all a Worldwide Jooooish Korsnpiracy, I tellz ya... isn't that right, Bubba?

He spoke "under pressure?" What sort of "pressure?" You mean someone might point it out if he lied? Yeah, that just isn't fair, is it?

By "lunatic fringe" you mean factual and logical.

It isn’t just the person in the OP. Others have brought other examples of this sham. Read the thread.

...He spoke "under pressure?" What sort of "pressure?" You mean someone might point it out if he lied? Yeah, that just isn't fair, is it? By "lunatic fringe" you mean factual and logical.
No.

She.

The female official who spoke after Pritzker.

She was thrown that question and had to respond quickly.

It's no more complicated than that.

As to your "lunatic fringe"...

That means the fools who take a hurried remark on the part of one State official, regarding a data-point of highly questionable statistical significance, who attempt to parlay that into a definitive state of affairs on a nationwide basis... which is pure rubbish... a byproduct of modern Ultra-Right-Wing Kornspiracy Kooks.

As Influencers-of-the-Simple-Minded during the course of a raging pandemic, you idiots have become dangerous, and you are costing lives...

With any luck, we will not have to worry about you morons holding political power after January 20, 2021...

Here is a Dr in Minnesota exposing the fraud of the MN Health Dept issuing guidelines on coding deaths to the Kung Flu.

More fraud.

...He spoke "under pressure?" What sort of "pressure?" You mean someone might point it out if he lied? Yeah, that just isn't fair, is it? By "lunatic fringe" you mean factual and logical.
No.

She.

The female official who spoke after Pritzker.

She was thrown that question and had to respond quickly.

It's no more complicated than that.

As to your "lunatic fringe"...

That means the fools who take a hurried remark on the part of one State official, regarding a data-point of highly questionable statistical significance, who attempt to parlay that into a definitive state of affairs on a nationwide basis... which is pure rubbish... a byproduct of modern Ultra-Right-Wing Kornspiracy Kooks.

As Influencers-of-the-Simple-Minded during the course of a raging pandemic, you idiots have become dangerous, and you are costing lives...

With any luck, we will not have to worry about you morons holding political power after January 20, 2021...
So, you are ignoring what she plainly, and calmly said. And you are dismissing it as just a black woman who got flustered at a simple question and made shit up.

Hiw racist of you.

...So, you are ignoring what she plainly, and calmly said. And you are dismissing it as just a black woman who got flustered at a simple question and made shit up. Hiw racist of you.
Pure and utter hor$e$hit.

I am saying that she had to scramble for an answer on short notice.

I am saying that the ratio of non-COVID deaths reported under the COVID banner are likely to be of highly questionable statistical significance.

Here is a Dr in Minnesota exposing the fraud of the MN Health Dept issuing guidelines on coding deaths to the Kung Flu.

More fraud.

A defensive 'explanatory' video on the part of an obscure family doctor who is being investigated for accusing the MN Dept of Health of false reporting?

Ahhhhh... yes... that was a mighty fine, highly credible source you just gave us there...

Nice try...

Not...

------------

You're actually not very good at this, are you? :auiqs.jpg:

...So, you are ignoring what she plainly, and calmly said. And you are dismissing it as just a black woman who got flustered at a simple question and made shit up. Hiw racist of you.
Pure and utter hor$e$hit.

I am saying that she had to scramble for an answer on short notice.

I am saying that the ratio of non-COVID deaths reported under the COVID banner are likely to be of highly questionable statistical significance.
Once again, you have nothing to support your bullshit. Your racism is blatant.

More fraud.

A defensive 'explanatory' video on the part of an obscure family doctor who is being investigated for accusing the MN Dept of Health of false reporting?

Ahhhhh... yes... that was a mighty fine, highly credible source you just gave us there...

Nice try...

Not...

------------

You're actually not very good at this, are you? :auiqs.jpg:

You didn’t watch it, did you? You read the new guidelines the DOH sent out for coding deaths to the Kung Flu.

So how many people do you imagine died from Covid related issue?
I'd say less than half. Notice the survival rate is over 99%.
Survival rate is actually 90%, meaning a 10% death rate in the USA.
4.61%.

Radical Right-wing Commie Red State blog never tells the truth!
CLOSED CASES

Cases which had an outcome:
1,196,353 (90%)
Recovered / Discharged

131,694 (10%)
Deaths
The CDC is saying the actual number of cases is 10 times greater than reported.

"The number of people in the United States who have been infected with the coronavirus is likely to be 10 times as high as the 2.4 million confirmed cases, based on antibody tests, the head of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Thursday.

CDC Director Robert Redfield’s estimate, shared with reporters in a conference call, indicates that at least 24 million Americans have been infected so far."
Then the CDC is saying the death rate is .005%
Tramp's CDC lies!
the actual data shows a USA death rate of 10%
Oh, so we don't have 2.4 million cases.

Got it.
we don't have 2.4 million SETTLED cases! You can only accurately calculate the death rate by using settled cases. It is moronic to assume that NOT ONE of the 1.5 million unsettled cases will die!

I have a video of it being admitted. You have..............well...............nothing, as usual.
You have a video of pure BULLSHIT!
I posted the actual gideliones!
COVID-19 - GUIDELINES FOR DEATH CERTIFICATION AND CODING

DEFINITION FOR DEATHS DUE TO COVID-19
A death due to COVID-19 is defined for surveillance purposes as a death resulting from a clinically compatible illness, in a probable or confirmed COVID-19 case, unless there is a clear alternative cause of death that cannot be related to COVID disease (e.g. trauma). There should be no period of complete recovery from COVID-19 between illness and death.
They aren't being followed, as my video proves.

Next?
your video only proves your STUPIDITY!

"The number of people in the United States who have been infected with the coronavirus is likely to be 10 times as high as the 2.4 million confirmed cases, based on antibody tests, the head of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Thursday.
Antibody tests are worthless.

WEDNESDAY, July 1, 2020 (HealthDay News) -- Do you wonder if you've been exposed to the new coronavirus in the recent past?

Good luck finding out for sure: A new review finds there's little good evidence of the accuracy of blood antibody tests for COVID-19, especially those performed outside a lab.
So that means that the actual infections could be 20 times, or even 30 times right?
NO!

New Topics

Forum List

Back