If Witness Intimidation Occurred -

If any witness intimidation occurred (which it did not), it was when Schiff told her she was being attacked by the president and read her the tweet. She would not have known of it otherwise.

You can't think outside of the box. The Intimidation was general and in effect may have caused future witnesses to rely on the Reagan Defense: "I don't recall".

Damn, you're really dumb.
No you are

Sorry turd, but you have to threaten a witness with bodily harm for it to be "witness intimidation."

Man, you are really stupid.

Witness tampering is the act of attempting to alter or prevent the testimony of witnesses within criminal or civil proceedings. Laws regarding witness tampering also apply to proceedings before the U.S. Congress, executive departments, and administrative agencies.
I said "witness intimidation," you fucking dumbass.

And I respond you stupid fool:

Depending on the circumstances of your case, federal witness intimidation can be charged as a misdemeanor or a felony under U.S. Code 18 Section 1512. Federal witness intimidation is punishable by up to 20 years in federal prison and a fine of up to $250,000

Trump supporters, geeeez

images

How does that contradict what I posted?

Your comment was about a different crime, Criminal Threats (422 et sq in the Penal Code of CA)
Read my post were it says "witness intimidation," you fucking witless git.

If any witness intimidation occurred (which it did not), it was when Schiff told her she was being attacked by the president and read her the tweet. She would not have known of it otherwise.

You can't think outside of the box. The Intimidation was general and in effect may have caused future witnesses to rely on the Reagan Defense: "I don't recall".

Sorry turd, but you have to threaten a witness with bodily harm for it to be "witness intimidation."

Witness tampering is the act of attempting to alter or prevent the testimony of witnesses within criminal or civil proceedings. Laws regarding witness tampering also apply to proceedings before the U.S. Congress, executive departments, and administrative agencies.
Are you really so fucking pig-stupid you can't see that witness intimidation is witness tampering?
That's one form of witness tampering, and Trump clearly didn't do it, you fucking dumbass.

For the Record:

Intimidation Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.

"Intimidation of witnesses or victims happens when a person, with the intent to or with the knowledge that his/her conduct will obstruct, impede, impair, prevent or interfere with the administration of criminal justice, intimidates or attempts to intimidate any witness or victim to:"

Intimidation includes five elements, some of which were committed by the Republican's on the Committee, IMO.
So witness intimidation is intimidating the witness? Is that from the legal Dictionary for dumbasses?

You said it, not me.

No, I didn't. You're not replying to the guy who did. I assumed you were defending a point you actually agree with, not that you were simply butting in to argue semantics, or I wouldn't have replied to you at all.
I replied directly to you.

Is this not your post?

"I said "witness intimidation," you fucking dumbass."

No, it's not. Read the names.
All you tRumplings look alike.

So, out of curiosity, do you have an opinion on where the intimidation IS? Or do you agree that Schiff's accusation, at least in this one instance, is ri-God-damn-diculous?
I'm betting you're one of the apologists who thinks that if it isn't something like "I will kill you if you..." It's not a threat And it isn't racist unless the "N" word is there.

Are you really so fucking pig-stupid you can't see that witness intimidation is witness tampering?
That's one form of witness tampering, and Trump clearly didn't do it, you fucking dumbass.
See post #45.

No, I didn't. You're not replying to the guy who did. I assumed you were defending a point you actually agree with, not that you were simply butting in to argue semantics, or I wouldn't have replied to you at all.

Is this not your post?

So, out of curiosity, do you have an opinion on where the intimidation IS? Or do you agree that Schiff's accusation, at least in this one instance, is ri-God-damn-diculous?
I'm betting you're one of the apologists who thinks that if it isn't something like "I will kill you if you..." It's not a threat And it isn't racist unless the "N" word is there.
It's not a threat when no one has been threatened, moron.

All Trump did was trash talk the ambassador's performance in a tweet. The fact that she testified to FEELING intimidated doesn't actually make this witness tampering.

Otherwise, it's like. . . I FEEL that Schiff's "process" has assassinated my faith in due process. When are we bringing him up on murder 1?

Ludicrous ^^^ as well as an absurd effort to exonerate trump the bully. It's clear that trump was sending a warning to others who will testify in the future weeks, and is one more example of trumps efforts to obstruct justice:

"Section 1512 of Title 18 constitutes a broad prohibition against tampering with a witness, victim or informant. It proscribes conduct intended to illegitimately affect the presentation of evidence in Federal proceedings or the communication of information to Federal law enforcement officers"

It shows they have no serious argument.

A 3 year old girl wouldn't be intimidated by that statement.

Is this not your post?

The law is clear, Intimidation and criminal threats are the same in the attempt to instill fear in the witness; they are different in the elements of the crime.

Those who cannot accept this reality do so at their own risk, both crimes have been cited and made clear; those who continue to "argue" with logical fallacies prove they are idiots or damn liars.

The law is clear, Intimidation and criminal threats are the same in the attempt to instill fear in the witness; they are different in the elements of the crime.

Those who cannot accept this reality do so at their own risk, both crimes have been cited and made clear; those who continue to "argue" with logical fallacies prove they are idiots or damn liars.
Copy the threat.

Oh. You can't. There was no threat.

IMG_1362-1.jpg

Copy the threat.

Oh. You can't. There was no threat.

View attachment 290116

The assassination of the character has been a ubiquitous tactic when trump believes someone is disloyal. It is effective when you and the other the trumpanzees echo his attacks, which become BIG LIES.

Those of us with open eyes read your posts which are nothing more than idiot-grams, an echo of each other and/or trump&companies propaganda. All of which can be read in many of the posts above.

It's not the tweet which intimated the Ambassador during her testimony under oath, it was the entire efforts by the Rudy and the Three Amigos + Mick Mulvaney to destroy her. They most likely did so at the direction of The President.

Where is the intimidation?

She was assigned to violent shit-hole countries, claimed to have ducked bullets, and then tells Schiff she is intimidated by Trump's public tweet?
Too fuckin' funny......:blowpop:

The assassination of the character has been a ubiquitous tactic when trump believes someone is disloyal. It is effective when you and the other the trumpanzees echo his attacks, which become BIG LIES.

Those of us with open eyes read your posts which are nothing more than idiot-grams, an echo of each other and/or trump&companies propaganda. All of which can be read in many of the posts above.
Character Assassination and Lies?

You mean like Russian Collusion? Imaginary Bribery? Streel Dossier? Like that?

Back to the point. Trumps tweet cannot logically be called intimidation. Period. If it were, you and the rest of the haters would pe posting it instead of mischaracterizing it.

Here it is. Please point out how an adult professional diplomat could possibly be intimidated by it.

191115_abcnl_impeachment_tweet_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

It's not the tweet which intimated the Ambassador during her testimony under oath, it was the entire efforts by the Rudy and the Three Amigos + Mick Mulvaney to destroy her. They most likely did so at the direction of The President.
Well well.. We agree Shiffft and all the Democrats saying the tweet was intimidation lied.

So OUR president can say NOTHING??? What happened to our democracy, did it become Schiffocracy?

rump is intimidating witnesses. How fucking stupid do you to be to defend this?

Forum List

Back